Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi (47631 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by omoakin111: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2018
with this news MMM is the only project the Buhari administration Succesfully Initiated and Concluded.

Those asking us to name one project Buhari completed should come and gimme the prize. i won
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Skyfornia:
Yekpa!!! My money ooo!!!

Your head o......
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Coolgent(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2018
welcome development
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by InvertedHammer: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2018
diamond88:
Mmm official shot down site after the death of the owner

Read the full reason

MMM STOPS OPERATING

Dear participants,

After much deliberation, we have made the conclusion that continuing the System operation, without our leader and ideological inspirer, is impossible and makes no sense. We all carried out the tasks he assigned to us, since we had no doubt in his genius and rightness of the path he had chosen. We are firmly aware of the fact that none of us has a full view of his conception’s profoundness and sequence of all the actions to achieve a final goal, declared in the "MMM's Ideology". Sergey Mavrodi's broadmindedness scale is unprecedented. Therefore any attempts to continue the System operation without him are bound to fail. We respect him immeasurably and cannot afford to allow that our unskilled actions may cause profanation of his concepts.

In view of the above, with deep sadness, we have to announce the ultimate and irreversible MMM closure.

We also remind (as a matter of form) that all initially were fully aware of the risks and read the WARNING and confirmed that by checking the relevant box when registering.

Hoping for your understanding, Administration.
/
Finally!

Next in line is Cryptocurrency. It is already prepping for demise. At least, the noise has died with heads buried in the sand.

Lest I forget,...shout out to " after all it is our money" crew.

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by ehinorlive: 2:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Chine12:
Like if you wish MMM could come back and Share if you Don't
and some will still like
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2018
With the end of MMM,come see poverty raise to power2

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Shior.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Thank God for my life, my friend cajole me to participate, which I reluctantly denied. Hmm... that will have been my greatest self disappointment. hmm
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by enemyofprogress: 3:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Finally the coffin is nailed.

Lalasticlala sorry o, no cry too much you hear tongue tongue
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Adegboye15(m): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Am very sorry for those affected by this MMM of a thing,it is never your fault at the same time you caused it to yourself. I will explain why you should,and at the same time not be blamed.
Every human being wants some thing good and profitable that was why you feel into such a trap
Do u know that EVERY RICH IS AN INVESTOR BUT NOT EVERY INVESTORS ARE RICH the reason is not far fetched, there are certain things you need to consider before investing.
1.Any investment that has no concrete dealings will definitely disappoint or crash along the line
2.Any company or private organization that is promising short term investment with huge interest is likely to disappoint you (even STANBIC IBTC can not afford more than 12% interest p a) so be watchful
3. Any investment that can not really explain how your money will be maximized but keep promising will definitely crash
Why not go for legally backed up investment that is incorporated with INSURANCE COMPANY? Am talking about investing into transport business with TRANSBERG LOGISTIC COMPANY. any way you can check my signature to get my contact for detailed info

2 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by RealGucci: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2018
i rem how nairaland banned me
ppl insulted me.
i predicted the end.
hahahahahahaha.
mmm.
see greedy bastards prep for xmas
gbam.
on the 20th or so dec last 2yrs
mmm cast
see men
ppl go commit suicide
vewi certain

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Daeylar(f): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:
Am very sure this mavrodi guy is not dead, he's just faking death...

Putin we are watching you

Was a proper advertisement grin
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by semyman: 5:30am On Apr 07, 2018
datfreshdoc:
Scammers everywhere in buhari's regime
May the devil redeem your soul
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by talk2percy(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2018
It's called final death!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by stringa(f): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Give it a few years, they will return
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by fennels007(m): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:

My take too
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Offpoint: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:

hey, how do get that tape?
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by psalmuelwater(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Prettyyemi:
what has Chelsea got to do with this??
Guy,use ur brain nah..
God will refund ur money back to me in another way but don't involve my club in ur mistake
And what has God got to do with people falling for useless scheme, when the hand writing is clear, that this will be their fate? Did he gave God money? Abi which one is "refund"? . The guy is probably cursing chelsea because he lost a bet.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by zlatanized007: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
hi everyone! I am currently carrying out a research project on the following items on the Nigerian Postal System, (Lagos, specifically) and desperately need more information:

---- Current workforce size of post offices and sorting centres in Lagos
---- Average hourly rate including social costs
---- Average logistics warehouse rental rate /m2/month
---- Number of sorting centres in Lagos
---- Total number of employees on the sorting centre
---- sorting time window on the sorting centre
----- Total number of employees on the post offices
----- Number of post offices
----- quantities of letter and flats per year
----- quantity of registered mail per year
----- number of china parcels per year
----- number of sorting phases

please if you can drop useful links or information related to the above, please do, I have scanned through the NIPOST website with very little info. coming out.I know this platform contains many important people who are highly knowledgeable....God bless!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by dominique(f): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Ndolarr:
My annoyance is with the radio station, Ray power 100.5 Political Platform Crew that gave airtime to the Nigerian Managers of MMM to freely deceive many people into the fraudulent scheme! The radio station is culpable over this mess and should be sanctioned by NBC! Ray power fall my hand on MMM that period, no be small! Billions don disappear to the yeye scheme!

How about churches that allowed people preach about it on the podium?
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Dwhyte(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Error 1002 grin grin grin
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Xagaa(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Chaiii... See how they scammed us. What will those Nigerian Guiders now explain to their downlines
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Prettyyemi(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2018
psalmuelwater:

And what has God got to do with people falling for useless scheme, when the hand writing is clear, that this will be their fate? Did he gave God money? Abi which one is "refund"? . The guy is probably cursing chelsea because he lost a bet.
ohhhhh....
Issokay!!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Prettyyemi(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
TourismMan:

Mark my words, I have laid curses on Chelsea. They must lose all their remaining games. So shall it be!!!
haaa..
Is like ur village people are following u abi..
Was it Chelsea that asked u to go and bet with tourism money nii..
Abegi,dey ur lane

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by diamond88: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Prettyyemi:
haaa..
Is like ur village people are following u abi..
Was it Chelsea that asked u to go and bet with tourism money nii..
Abegi,dey ur lane

Lol I wonder

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by horia: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
happney65:
Trust a Russian at ur own peril..Dude might not even be dead sef he fit be arrangee..Russians are a crazy set of people..I dont think we are as corrupt as Vladimir Putin or the Russian oligarchs.A Bunch of crazy individuals
and their corruption didn't hinder their economy. What's with Nigeria's type of corruption.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by TourismMan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

This is a very serious matter my brother. I HATE Chelsea. But this curse you are cursing them is very strong ooo. Why??

Chelsea can never escape the wrath of my curses
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by danfidel01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
I won't surprised if after 15 years,we see a news like "A Mavrodi lookalike was spotted in a 20million dollar mansion".
Na that time Nigerians go begin dey shed the original tears grin grin
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Cointrader: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Finally.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 08, 2018
psychologist:

.He is dead 4 real of heart attack.heard and watch d news live on NTA good morning paper review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.