Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (40250 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / CEO Of Air Peace Boards Economy Class, Excites Other Passengers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
A man identified as Vure Kingsley Ovonix is filled with thanks to God after surviving a fatal car accident which killed two people. The man who was traveling from Bayelsa state to Osun town on Tuesday, April 3 - revealed he was sleeping when the accident happened as he was awoken by the shout from other passengers.

He and another survivor who came out the crash alive and in good condition - took a selfie as they thanked God for sparing their lives.

Below is what Vure Kingsley Ovonix Snr shared on Facebook;

As Part Of My Hustling To Put Food On The Table Legitimately, On The 3rd Of April 2018 I Sailed Out of Yentown To Fulfil My Call To Attend A Program In Far Away West Of Nigeria Osun State To Be Precise, I Met An Ugly Scenario Along Benin-Lagos Express As Our Driver Over zealously Speed Beyond His Control Limit And Endangered Our Lives Just To Overtake, I Was Napping Though Never Saw It But Only Heard The Shout Of "JESUS"/

And Amazingly It Was A Ghastly Accident That Cost Two Lives But As Usual My God Despite My Swimming In Sin Still Mercifully Saved Me Again With Just Minor Bruises On My Forehead.

The Two Of Us Are The Only Passengers That Wasn't Admitted In The Hospital, Join Me Glorify God For Sparing Our Lives, I'm Hale And Hearty As I'm Still Doing Great At The Program.

Thanks To My Wife For Standing By Me.#BabaGodTooMuch..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/men-take-selfie-after-surviving-fatal-accident-that-killed-2-passengers-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
you are the big fool. so he can't take a picture abi after surviving this crash. I wonder how some people reason..

Thank God for his life.

Ikwokrikwo:
By merely stepping foot in Osun, his reasoning changed to that of Yoruba Muslims.

What a fool!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Ikwokrikwo: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
you are the big fool. so he can't take a picture abi after surviving this crash. I wonder how some people reason..

Thank God for his life.

How can someone be snapping pics and thanking God in an accident where 2 people died? Only a typically selfish Nigerian will do that.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
God mercies kept him... There will be no next time to take some selfie if he continue to ''swim in sin''

God is Great.

2 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
No selfies pls.Kindly honour the departed brethren . undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
IS IT YOUR PHONE HE USED TO SNAP PICTURES....Did he snap the corpses or himself... you would have blamed him assuming he snapped the dead bodies... smh
Ikwokrikwo:

How can someone be snapping pics and thanking God in an accident where 2 people died? Only a typically selfish Nigerian will do that.

9 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by pussygotlips: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lucky men.
Whenever u wan board a car,make sure u seat in less fatal area, try as much to avoid front and back seat with you seatbelt on, always be concious so as you wont be caught unaware like this guy who was sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mr Man you were just lucky.God has got nothing to do with it. What about the two people that died?

As for your swimming in 'sin'.Tell me one person in that vehicle who isn't.

Reckless driving kills.Let's take it easy on the road.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by adadike(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
In dis Buhari era, we dey talk say road bad, driver still dey over speed on top. Oga, I Thk God for u. I know say your wife na prayer warrior, God bless her too. As for d dead, continue to rest in peace.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lucky you and RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dying things
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by medolab90(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank God for your life.

Those French girls are they done raping our girls grin.

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is exactly how life is and how people perceive it... Life na per head!!! He doesn't care about the dead or he concerned himself with was the fact that he made it alive.

3 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by SleakBuzzPR: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is how the spirit of the dead would disturb him to delete the photos

4 Likes

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Those that died serve devil shey
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by stano2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
See dia faces with the tecno keypad phone de use snap selfie.. Those wey die na Satan dey de serve, abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Our Driver Over zealously Speed Beyond His Control Limit

I rest my case.
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
angry

All this sienna bus their speed is too much
Oga enter Abuja to owerri by 2pm you are in owerri pay 6k na sharp Sharp you don reach nonsense

Rip to those that lost their lives
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by YorubaAssasin: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by anyimontana(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
I guess the selfie na for haters and devil himself.mumu men

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by armpit: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
pussygotlips:
Lucky men.
Whenever u wan board a car,make sure u seat in less fatal area, try as much to avoid front and back seat with you seatbelt on, always be concious so as you wont be caught unaware like this guy who was sleeping.
God's mercy keeps man.Without the mercy of God , if you like tie yourself inbetween two large foams/matrass for soft landing what must be, must be. That is why the Bible states "IT IS NOT OF HE THAT WILLETH NOR OF HE THAT RUNNETH BUT OF THE LORD THAT SHOWETH MERCY"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by collitexnaira(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Me, i see nothing wrong with him taking a selfie

He survived the crash, and he is happy to be alive and also take a selfie to always remind him how he escape death

The dead have gone to rest, the living will have to continue with the journey of life

1 Like

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by spaggyy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
where is the irorun now as claimed by the transport owners
irorun means comfort
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by pussygotlips: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
armpit:
God's mercy keeps man.Without the mercy of God , if you like tie yourself inbetween two large foams/matrass for soft landing what must be, must be. That is why the Bible states "IT IS NOT OF HE THAT WILLETH NOR OF HE THAT RUNNETH BUT OF THE LORD THAT SHOWETH MERCY"
How do you explain this to non believers?

Cc: pagan9ja
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Uniquestellz(f): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's nice. What if they had died Their selfie would have been taken in heaven. But all is well sha grin
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Stallion93(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:

Nigerians are Damn too selfish, I bet u he will go give Testimony in church. Selfish mofos choking this terrain, a typical black man is too selfish

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by Gangster1ms: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Madness
Re: Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos by bossrillboss: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I rest my case.
..bt d guy dey sleep na..ao e use knw say driver dey ova speed na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.