Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques (1619 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosque / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
The creeping Islamization of London is almost complete, with hundreds of official sharia courts operating in the capital, and mosques opening where famous Christian churches have stood for many hundreds of years.

“London is more Islamic than many Muslim countries put together“, according to Maulana Syed Raza Rizvi, one of the Islamic preachers who now lead “Londonistan“, as the journalist Melanie Phillips has called the English capital. No, Rizvi is not a right-wing extremist.

Nobel Laureate for Literature,Wole Soyinka, was less generous. He called the UK “a cesspit for Islamists“.

“Terrorists can not stand London multiculturalism“, London’s mayor Sadiq Khan said after the deadly terror attack at Westminster last year. The opposite is true: British multiculturalists are feeding Islamic fundamentalism.

Above all, Londonistan, with its 423 new mosques, is being built on the sad ruins of English Christianity. Many iconic Christian churches in London have been converted into mosques.

Gatestone Institute reports: The Hyatt United Church was bought by the Egyptian community to be converted to a mosque. St Peter’s Church has been converted into the Madina Mosque. The Brick Lane Mosque was built on a former Methodist church. Not only buildings are converted, but also people. The number of converts to Islam has doubled; often they embrace radical Islam, as with Khalid Masood, the terrorist who struck Westminster.

The Daily Mail published photographs of a church and a mosque a few meters from each other in the heart of London. At the Church of San Giorgio, designed to accommodate 1,230 worshipers, only 12 people gathered to celebrate Mass. At the Church of Santa Maria, there were 20.

The nearby Brune Street Estate mosque has a different problem: overcrowding. Its small room and can contain only 100. On Friday, the faithful must pour into the street to pray. Given the current trends, Christianity in England is becoming a relic, while Islam will be the religion of the future.
Read on: http://yournewswire.com/london-churches-mosques/
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Johnson799(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari will be happy now
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided

What did you just write up there??
Because in my planet we only understood 0.1% of the post

2 Likes

Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
It has begun

Anyways all the times I went to the UK I always found there lifestyle rather distasteful and very unappealing

They would rather bend and get shafted up the anus than stand for anything besides football

1 Like

Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by CoolFreeday(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmm, I'm not surprise. They don't really believe in Christ
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Nukilia: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Do you mean Londonistan? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Emmanystone: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Just keep watching the News. The UK will be turned to a refuse dump soon.

If they reject the Prince of peace and opened their door for Barabas. They shd wait a little while.

1 Like

Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by bayocanny: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cry me a river, afterall it is not Nigeria let the UK do whatever they like with their country...
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by sirusX(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
This can't happen in Trump city
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by DrPurple(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
(Sad)... Will Jesus Really Meet Christianity When He Comes Back?

#Purple
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:13am On Apr 07, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

What did you just write up there??
Because in my planet we only understood 0.1% of the post

I think you need the service of wole soyinka
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Johnson799:
Buhari will be happy now

How does this concern PMB
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by sekundosekundo: 4:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

If they reject the Prince of peace and opened their door for Barabas. They shd wait a little while.

1 Like

Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by budaatum: 4:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Every Sunday, Muslim Converters stand outside London churches marking up the few who attend. Come early Monday morning they are at your door, having informed your boss who is a Muslim, late Sunday night that you would be missing work, they whisk all previous day church attendees away for religious reassignment which is now done for free on the National Health Service.

Religious reassignment is hardly intrusive but depends on how unrepentantly tenaciously the church goer holds on to Jesu. For those who don't hold on so firmly, a simple reading of the Quran seems sufficient to invoke conversion, while some have been known to have had verses or pages of the Quran tatooed to their insides. It has however been reported that the absolute diehards have had Quran dust sprinkled onto their brain having first had the skull exposed under general anaesthetics to gain access. All procedures are completed by Thursday night so new converts can attend Jummat in the Mosque on Friday.

It is envisaged that in less than five years, all London Church goers will indeed be saved from their errant Jesu worship and that all churches, and pubs, for that matter, would have been converted to mosques. Muslim Converters in London would then divert attention to the atheists to whom they intend to assign religion. They would however have to get around the copious amounts of alcohol drank in pubs with sausages and bacon for breakfasts which is well known to drive off Allah.

The NHS and Sadiq Khan, the London Mayor, refused to comment when asked for an opinion, but the office of the Nigerian born Bishop of Woolwich, the Revd Prebendary Dr Woyin Karowei Dorgu's office released a short statement which read "Allahu Akbar, Amen".

An atheist who was asked for an opinion is reported to have said "pigs would fly first!". While most Londoners said, "Jesu? Who that?" Which might just be a case of them being foreigners as most Londoners seem to be. Church of Englanders of course said, "We are Church of England", implying it hardly concerns them as they are the chosen few. "Besides", said one, "they'll have to get the Queen first".

As the head of the Church of England, it is doubted she could be gotten to replace her crown with a hijab. But no doubt the Muslim Converters would device Royals Reassignment too as it does not seem monarchs can be females in Islamic caliphates. The Prince of Wales, Charles Philip Arthur George, next in line to the Crown, has however already indicated that he intends to not be crowned as Defender of the Church of England, but as Defender of Faiths, so one just need watch this space, I guess.
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by trapQ: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

My brother is not only UK, try make research on Canada, Australia also.

But be careful next time when you comment you know online info is not safe and white men get technology so that they will not come and take you in your bedroom
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Hmmmm, I'm not surprise. They don't really believe in Christ

Funny you

People wey carry christ come give you no belief in christ. this one tire me o
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by budaatum: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
What most people would not get for quite a long time yet is that the Brits are actually more Christ like in nature, and a very advanced society.

Come to Lewisham, a suburb in London, and see soso black people for road everywhere. Go to Plumstead or Woolwich and you would think you were in Idumota, albeit a cleaned up one, with the amount of ngbatingbati you'd hear there. All over London, if its not Bangladeshi people, its Indians, Polish, French, Africans, people from all over the world regardless of religion or creed. They even elect them to the highest political establishments, with Nigerians in both the House of Lords and in Parliament along with people from all over the world. How much more Christ like does a nation that welcomes just about everyone have to be? Or is first, accepting as ones neighbor, and then showing them love not greater than just stupidly believing one should love ones neighbour but not bothering to?

Go check how much Britain gave out in foreign aid to nations in crisis and compare it to what Nigerians have ever given then come tell me who fed those who were hungry and who didn't bother! If you fall ill in UK the doctors would not ask you for a deposit before treating you! In fact, recently, a Nigerian woman who was refused entry into the USA, arrived in London and gave birth to premature triplets. Her bill was racking up on the heavy side of £5000 a day, which she admitted she had no chance of paying. But did that stop them treating her and her children? No! And some nice Brits put her up in their home after she was discharged so she could continue visiting her children in hospital!

The Archbishops of Canterbury and York, and the Bishops of London, Durham and Winchester always sit in the House of Lords plus Twenty-one of the remaining Diocesan Bishops making twenty-four in total. Catholics, Jews, Methodists etc are represented, as are Hindus etc. Then imagine, Muslim Sadiq Khan as Mayor of London in a city where 48.4% are Christians, no religion (atheists perhaps) are 20.7% and a paltry 12.4% are Muslims. If some, in fact, a large portion, of those other voters didn't vote for him, could he be Mayor? He polled 56.8% of the votes in the head-to-head second round of voting over Conservative MP for Richmond Park, Zac Goldsmith, a blue blood Brit. Does this not show a lack of religious bigotry on the part of Londoners? But, according to some ignorant Christian people, this is Islam taking over!

You know what, I actually agree, except that its not quite true that Islam is taking over. Go figure, bigot, why it is written that some will gnash their teeth and remain unknown on the so called rapture day! People are abandoning Christianity with its need to believe in the impossible is what it is, and following the teachings of Christ instead by loving everyone regardless!
O ye who comprehendeth not!
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Emmanystone: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
yazach:

My brother is not only UK, try make research on Canada, Australia also.

But be careful next time when you comment you know online info is not safe and white men get technology so that they will not come and take you in your bedroom
Like i said. They should give themselves some time. Jesus says no one takes fire to his chest and not be burnt.

Islam is a virus that kills everything on it's track.

Dem go hear pepper.
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by orisa37: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
The Churches closed are not Church of England. The Mosques opened are "Private Enterprises.
Church of England thrives on.
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by budaatum: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
orisa37:
The Churches closed are not Church of England. The Mosques opened are "Private Enterprises.
Church of England thrives on.
A small number of churches are closed when they are no longer needed for worship - around 20 to 25 across the country each year. Sometimes unsuitable buildings are replaced by new places of worship. The Closed Churches team

List of closed CoE churches available to purchase

Youtube showing CoEs converted to Mosques
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Like i said. They should give themselves some time. Jesus says no one takes fire to his chest and not be burnt.

Islam is a virus that kills everything on it's track.

Dem go hear pepper.

Brother, when you put fire resistant jacket on your chest, fire no go burn am o.
This one wey you dey talk, before you know it, all your people don embrace Islam so please before it is too late, join the winning team
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by orisa37: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2018
budaatum:

A small number of churches are closed when they are no longer needed for worship - around 20 to 25 across the country each year. Sometimes unsuitable buildings are replaced by new places of worship. The Closed Churches team

List of closed CoE churches available to purchase

Youtube showing CoEs converted to Mosques

Good.
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by philpwresh(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2018
This is what happens when a Mayor is a Muslim
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Emmanystone: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
yazach:

Brother, when you put fire resistant jacket on your chest, fire no go burn am o.
This one wey you dey talk, before you know it, all your people don embrace Islam so please before it is too late, join the winning team
Make them go on. We no dey compete for anything.

But, make them wait for the destruction that Islam comes with. Look at their own countries for instance
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Superman30(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

But, make them wait for the destruction that Islam comes with. Look at their own countries for instance
I disagree with you on one thing!
The west brought destruction to Islamic countries
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

The last time I checked, it was through Christianity that destruction came to Africa by slavery

1 Like

Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Emmanystone: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
yazach:

The last time I checked, it was through Christianity that destruction came to Africa by slavery
My time is too precious to waste on a lying muslim. Maybe you shd find out when in History the Arabs started taking Adricans as slaves and if they have stopped now. You are permitted by your koran to lie. Keep your lying mouth the other side.

Ignormodeactivated.
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by Emmanystone: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Superman30:
I disagree with you on one thing!
The west brought destruction to Islamic countries
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Altigyya is it right?
Gerarahia
Re: Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques by yazach: 3:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

My time is too precious to waste on a lying muslim. Maybe you shd find out when in History the Arabs started taking Adricans as slaves and if they have stopped now. You are permitted by your koran to lie. Keep your lying mouth the other side.

Ignormodeactivated.

grin grin grin grin formula dodge it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective / How To Stop Promise & Fail Using Prayer Points And Some Nature Ingredients / Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.