Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (53241 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Evince(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2018
starbuck:
Who noticed the body fluids dripping out from the casket sad sad

That's lion's wee wee
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by maisauki: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
They are giving respect to whom respect is due.The dead should be accorded some respect.

I hope our Muslim brothers can learn from this.
l
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2018
the life of a fetish black man claiming to be a lion in d grave
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by maisauki: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
They are giving respect to whom respect is due.The dead should be accorded some respect.

learn what?
BTW, which respect are they giving him?
What a way to waste money!

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by dreamwords: 3:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I love igbos but i hate biafrans with passion angry
i love yorubas but hate omo oduas with my last blood
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Yunisa001(m): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

learn from this rubbish !!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Iranu oshi ponbele

LADIES DISCUSSING THEIR SEX LIFE....

Mrs Ejiofor: I notice that when I go down on my husband and suck his dick, the balls are always cold.

Mrs Okafor: My husband's balls are cold too, when I suck his dick.

Mrs Okonkwo was shocked and shouted at them: How can you both do such thing, It is disgusting.

Both explained to Mrs Okonkwo that sucking a dick is the best way to make a man happy.

Mrs Okonkwo said: I will try it tonight.

Next Day....
Both were shocked to see Mrs Okonkwo's face bruised and with bandages all over her body.
What Happened they asked ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I'm coming from the hospital, Mr Okonkwo did this.

Ladies:- But why ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I don't know, I was sucking his dick and all I said was, "Honey, your Balls are also cold like Mr Ejiofor and Mr Okafor's !!"

Blow begin fall!!!
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by dodoro(m): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2018
The Facebook user killed English successfully.

quote author=stephenduru post=66493227]What do we called this?A Facebook user said rich man was buried with a lion like casket in Enugu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-buried-with-lion-like- casket-in.html?m=1

[/quote]
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by otabaotaba: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2018
The dead man self no pain me, the thing wey pain me pass na when the guy give gap to write FACE BOOK coolzuckerbu please blog this guy immediatly
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Morbeta11:
In next life.... He will become Lion.

and hunters will kill him while hunting
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 5:44am On Apr 07, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Blood Of Amos shocked D Facebook User Killed And Buried ENGLISH Successfuly
I tell u. he even buried English language in an eagle casket
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by ArinzeRaph: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
we careless
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by stblessing(f): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Stylish
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

Muslims don't adopt immorality,start carving your own crocodile-like casket

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by ganiyu26(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

U think the ground will show that same, respect by taking heat, the coffin deterioration etc out of d equation .
The dead still remain dead, so stop with religion wahala u are bringing up undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Emperorawt(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2018
How they go burial am now with dz kind of casket, I believe six feet no feet reach dz one Ooo lol, although R. I. P to the dead
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by merits(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
modaink333:
At Least it's better than mat
what's your problem with a mat?all caskets of a thing,is it not a waste of materials?
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Dreadful: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
The lion is the symbol of what he represented when alive. That man must've been a great when alive.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
idu1:
I think say na only ghanians dey do this things

Chances are it was made in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
starbuck:
From which angle?

Didn't notice cry
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

Ur Muslim brothers are wiser dan u. Ecclesiastics 9:5 tells dat that the dead know nothing at all. All their love and hate has perished and they have no share in wat hapns under the sun. Jesus Christ once said dat the children of darkness are wiser dan the children of light.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2018
ganiyu26:

U think the ground will show that same, respect by taking heat, the coffin deterioration etc out of d equation .
The dead still remain dead, so stop with religion wahala u are bringing up undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He is a fool and a blind one at that.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Did they bury him with it or just to convey him...free Madness
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by oluchivy(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=66493302]Misplaced priorities[/quote exactly
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by TheControversy: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
I suspect that the guy murdered his friend just the way he murdered English
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:

All Igbos are Biafrans, get lost.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by murphybo(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

What are we suppose to learn,? Extravagant spending after a loss of a dear soul? The fact the dead is no more celebration? Change the way God has asked us to burry our deads, or going to face God's judgement with a lion face or lion character? Don't misplace priority, pray for your dead relatives for forgiveness. No matter what u burry with,it belongs to termite even you and me. So stop been ignorant
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
omsal84:

Your own grammar here is also erroneous!

Ok
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by raymexx: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
who cares? Bleep off mtcheeewwww
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
starbuck:

True... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
From which angle?

Didn't notice cry

The wet floor by the feet of the lion-coffin
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by abdul6211: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
mad man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Twerk At Funeral Service Of Their Colleague (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.