Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Save Whatsapp Status To Gallery - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Gallery (358 Views)

Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / Kakapo, The New Zealand Parrot: Scientists Struggle To Save It From Extinction / How To Save Whatsapp Status Without Using Any App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Whatsapp Status To Gallery by 24hoursreporter: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Whatsapp is among the most used and popular social media platforms around the world. A recent survey unveils that six out of every ten persons are on Whatsapp platform. Over time, Whatsapp has added new features to make it more fun and interesting. One of such features is Status update. These statuses updated by different people are always very inspiring, interesting, funny and motivating. At times, we may want to save whatsapp status images or videos we find interesting, but we can’t. This is indeed a great challenge.

I remember how many times I was frustrated. This is because of my inability for not being able to save Whatsapp status I find very cool. You think it is funny? It is not a joke; I know how many times I have screenshot nice whatsapp update before I find the solution.
This article is tailored towards teaching our readers how to save Whatsapp status images and videos to gallery. Reading this write up will enable you to save any cool pictures or video you see on your whatsapp status.

Steps to Save whatsapp status Images and Videos to gallery
Note: The steps below, work better on android phones.

Select ‘file manager‘ from your phone. Depending on the android phone you are using, it can be ‘my file’ or ‘file explorer’
Go to menu on your file explorer and select hidden files.

Check 24hoursreporter for the full article and photo guide in saving whatsapp status images and videos.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Blog From Scratch Section3 / Microsoft Launches 25m Dollar Program To Develop AI For People With Disabilities / The Digital Discoveries Seminar 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.