Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

‘leave Messi Alone And Don’t Compare Him To Me’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘leave Messi Alone And Don’t Compare Him To Me’ (1022 Views)

'He Leaves Us But Does Not Leave' — Messi Reacts To Maradona's Death / Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima / You Can’t Compare Messi With Me, Says Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘leave Messi Alone And Don’t Compare Him To Me’ by sportblizz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Diego Maradona not too long ago gave his thoughts on the state of Argentinian football. In an interview with ‘CNN’, he spoke about Jorge Sampaoli, Boca Juniors and, of course, Lionel Messi.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/04/06/leave-messi-alone-and-dont-compare-him-to-me/#ixzz5Bw4sl2Az

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Lifts Three Decade Ban On Iraq / Spain 2018 World Cup Squad:final 23 Man List / The Moments Lionel Messi Send Antoine Grizemann Back To France (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.