Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

You Will Not Be Dangote Or Billgate If U Listen To Oyodepo_daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Not Be Dangote Or Billgate If U Listen To Oyodepo_daddy Freeze (307 Views)

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote / 'My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay!' - DJ Cuppy / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Be Dangote Or Billgate If U Listen To Oyodepo_daddy Freeze by GIVENCHYYY(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2018
the controversial oap took to his instagram page to say that we should not listen to this men of God like adeboye,oyedepo that say if you pay ur tithe u will become as rich as dangote. the founder of freethesheeple went on to said that we can never be dangote coz God gave everybody his/her talent
Re: You Will Not Be Dangote Or Billgate If U Listen To Oyodepo_daddy Freeze by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2018
f
Re: You Will Not Be Dangote Or Billgate If U Listen To Oyodepo_daddy Freeze by thesicilian: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2018
We're like Jesus, not trying to be like Dangote or Bill Gates.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Bbnaija: I Go Dye Promise To Fund Rico Restaurant Business / Why Queen Elizabeth Has Two Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.