Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Plus Sized Lady Shares Amazing Transformation Picture(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plus Sized Lady Shares Amazing Transformation Picture(photo) (474 Views)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plus Sized Lady Shares Amazing Transformation Picture(photo) by lodgerill: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2018
A lady on Instagram @godivachocolate took to the platform to share her joy over an amazing weight loss transformation in a year.

The beautiful black lady according to her shed a jaw-dropping weight of 119 pound.

She wrote;
" In under a year, I’ve lost a total of 119 pounds. I’ve transformed myself from a size 22, to a size 8. No pills. No shakes. No surgery. Just me and God, along with a ton of discipline, healthy eating, and heavy lifting. Yes, it can be done, If YOU want it to be done......We all have a story to tell. I just wanted to get healthy and physically woke, so I could be around to tell mine. #TransformationTuesday #BeEncouraged ✊�"[/i]

https://www.gistrealm.com/plus-sized-lady-shares-amazing-transformation-picture/

Cc lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Plus Sized Lady Shares Amazing Transformation Picture(photo) by WomenTrainer: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
This kind of testimony puts a smile on the face of any fitness-trainer. It feels great when I see my orobo clients becoming lekpa. Lol.

Ladies, I can be your fitness-trainer. Call/whatsapp 09095000603 or visit www.WomenTrainer.

(1) (Reply)

20 Quick Daily Health Tips (part 1) / What Is The Permanent Cure For Pre- Mature Ejaculation? / 5 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Black Eye Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.