Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? (571 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? by chinaaman(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2010
Two of our presidents that died in office, which of the wives should we give kudo's for taking better care when they were sick?
Re: Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2010
orisirisi
Re: Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? by blackmann(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2010
Everyone knows that Abacha was killed as a result of eating the "apple", and he was a dictator. i didn't really see his wife to be as power drunk as Turai was. turai and her cohorts actually used Late Yaradua(one minute silence). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'s illness as an avenue to remain in power.
Re: Turai Yar'ardua And Mariam Abacha Who Took Better Care Of Our Past Presidents ? by cap28: 6:30pm On May 08, 2010
chinaaman:

Two of our presidents that died in office, which of the wives should we give kudo's for taking better care when they were sick?

you need your head checked for coming up with this topic in the first place, excuse me while i go and watch paint dry instead of debating such a s.t.u.p.i.d topic with you.

(1) (Reply)

Debary Woman Accused In Nigerian Check Scam - Spot The Joke In This Story / Rescued Banks: Why Foreign Investors Are Backing Out –sanusi / Bayelsa: Lawmakers List 10 Offences Against D’gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.