Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (42096 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Former Fist Lady Mariam Abacha pictured with her billionaire Cameroonian son-inlaw and husband to Gumsu Abacha,Mohamadou Bayero Fadil...
Source

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Firmjudge(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Chai baddest dude built his career on our oryel money.

Hmmmm Fine woman of a tyrant husband.

BTW #NeverAgain will a tyrant like the late husband to this woman ever rule us even though he professes change.

Once bitten-fourfold shy...

GEJ till 2019

*Modified .

It was the op that first attacked me after i comment "chai" (meaning its been a while i saw this woman.) and the OP went ahead to attacked Mama Peace and Pre Jonathan i had to do the needfull.

Here is what i'v got for you.
Punchline.
#NeverAgain shall we allow APC take over Nairaland with them fake likes et el.

#Never Again will APC lies sell out.

#NeverAgain shall you use BK haram to score cheap popularity, cux we are taking over.
Lastly deal with this.
The last time i checked
its still Bro Ebele, AKA Gen Goodluck, AKA Otueke Man AKA Untill 2019

Bro Jonathan is the ORIGINAL aso rock landlord till 2019.
Inshort Jonathan till 2056

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
This woman was so beautiful those days, old age has finally caught up with her. What a life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:
chai.
What's chai ? At least, you and everyone else on this forum will agree with me that she was better than what we have today.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
J12:
This woman was so beautiful those days, old age has finally caught up with her. What a life
That's the irony of life dear.

6 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Firmjudge(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What's chai ? At least, you and everyone else on this forum will agree with me that she was better than what we have today.

Stop claiming to be intelligent, Why are you chasing me up and down.?
Do you hate all GEJ supporters this much.?
How do you feel about it.?

Emmmm BTW I do not know what you are talking about pull out some evidences for me.
Or
Do you mean better off in the sense that she and her late husband connive and loot our country.?
or the tyranny displayed by her husband during there era fully supported by her.

Teasha tish me.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Stop claiming to be intelligent, Why are you chasing me up and down.?
Do you hate all GEJ supporters this much.?
How do you feel about it.?

Emmmm BTW I do not know what you are talking about pull out some evidences for me.
Or
Do you mean better off in the sense that she and her late husband connive and loot our country.?
or the tyranny displayed by her husband during there era fully supported by her.

Teasha tish me.
Before I attend to ur question, who's chasing you ? See the way he even said it like say he be better person. Do I know you before? Or have we ever had any conversation or arguement on another thread? Pls get off my thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Horlawoomey(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Billionaires keep marrying one another

The woman is still pretty as a granny though.

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Firmjudge(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Before I attend to ur question, who's chasing you ? See the way he even said it like say he be better person. Do I know you before? Or have we ever had any conversation or arguement on another thread? Pls get off my thread.

Did you say your thread.?
Do you own nairaland.?
This is a public forum.
Iwill repeat again.
Stop trying to be intelligent.
and stop chasing me up and down.

11 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
she never die? abacha is buharis God father, same feather dudes

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2015
AND GEJ HAD THE GUT TO GIVE THIS FAMILY A NATIONAL HONOR undecided

Smh

Sai buhari

8 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Still as beautiful as ever. Oh when Nigeria still had a responsible first lady, not like the one who calls the citizens "bus conductors" when she herself is no better than a truckpusher.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
AND GEJ HAS THE GUT TO GIVE THIS FAMILY A NATIONAL HONOR undecided

Smh
Give me five reasons why the family doesn't deserve the national honour ?
Xbabangida:
Still as beautiful as ever. Oh when Nigeria still had a responsible first lady, not like the one who calls the citizens "bus conductors" when she herself is no better than a truckpusher.
True there. Everyone misses the good old days at times.

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Give me five reasons why the family doesn't deserve the national honour ?

True there. Everyone misses the good old days at times.

Why don't you buy a 60 leaves notebook for me so i can write an essay on why they don't deserve it undecided MUMU

20 Likes

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Why don't you buy a 60 leaves notebook for me so i can write an essay on why they don't deserve it undecided MUMU
Even a blind man can see the glaring fact that ur very stupíd

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by MRLINGTON(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice picha...she'll neva be as poor as dan got even if GEJ decides to throw dem out
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by takenadoh: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
With a Her Son inlaw.

I guess I need to take a selfie now.

Who knows where it would end up?
Just T.O.L.

#SurepGISPayyourinterns

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by AmakaDNB(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Finally she aged

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Sparkle777(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Still a beautiful woman. Does any of her daughter look like her? We need those genes mehhn cool.
As for the billionaire side. No matter how much the fed. govt takes from them, they can never be as poor as Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Evyivy(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
BEAUTIFUL CREATURE
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Vock(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
the guy looks like a monkey, just my observation

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by change9ja(f): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Family of looters

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by jeje123(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abacha d man dat die wit HISTORY
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by AJOT99(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seen

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by ZUBY77(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let's continue to celebrate the Thieves that underdeveloped their Region.

The federal government has been recovering billions of dollars ever since Abacha died.

Shouldn't some of their things be seized in this country?

I guess that's why Buhari wants to return at all cost.

It's difficult for him to read about Abacha loot everyday.

I dont care who wins the elections, I just don't need any former military man at the helm.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by iwezor1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg who get nokia charger grin
Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by eyeview: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is this man her son-in-law? Or is his son married to her daughter?

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by juniormusa(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Do you own nairaland.?
This is a public forum.
Iwill repeat again.
U should be ashamed of yourself for arguing with a lady..

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together by Vock(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Do you own nairaland.?
This is a public forum.
Iwill repeat again.

Stop trying to be intelligent try to be a fool abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.