Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Taste Your Man Before Marriage – Actress, Sylvia Ukaatu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taste Your Man Before Marriage – Actress, Sylvia Ukaatu (358 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taste Your Man Before Marriage – Actress, Sylvia Ukaatu by 4Ebisco: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, who recently celebrated her birthday, has shared her thoughts on pre-marital s-x.

According to the actress, she would taste her man before marriage to avoid stories that touch the heart. In her words; “It’s an individual opinion but there is nothing wrong in giving in to s-x before marriage when it comes to two consensual adults who know what they want.

I will give in to s-x before marriage because I can’t shout I need to know if my man is fit for the match. It is a serious business because it will be appalling to discover after marriage that my man cannot stay for five minutes in bed,” she told Potpourri in a one-on-one chat, when asked if premarital sex is wrong.

The Anambra beauty further emphasized her love for the intimate act when answering the question of what she would do if after marriage her man becomes inactive. “We must find a solution, I’m not the type of woman that sings “I don’t like s-x” thereby pushing my man outside.

I love sex, so, we must find a solution if such a thing happens but God forbid that it happens,”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/taste-your-man-before-marriage-actress.html

(1) (Reply)

Murdered Nigerian Singer, Alizee’s Management Releases Statement On Her Death / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals Her Favourite Housemate / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In Appreciation Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.