Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell (31596 Views)

Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by donstan18: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I could care less donstan. cool Hippolyta doesn't care about your opinions.
You are not Hippolyta, stop claiming another person's name.
Iti
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by kreamiePraiz: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
mixter:

Savage you are, no chill you have. Bros, bros, bros. This your talk get as e be o.
he is saying the truth na
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I guess it's tribalism. Igbos are the most partial tribaliatic entity in the whole world. Assuming Bambam is Igbo, it will be another story. Nina and Miracle have sex more than anybody in that house but nobody says anything wrong about both.
Not a #BBNaija fan, but from what I read online Bambam claimed to be a committed church worker & a 'prophetess' who sees visions. So this made people hold her in high moral esteem than the other house mates who never claimed sainthood. Miracle & Nina are not bashed like Bambam because, like sinners they are, things like that are bound to happen where young persons are locked in one place with nothing to do, rather buzz and cigarettes. It's not the issue of tribe as you misconstrue it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by mixter(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
kreamiePraiz:
he is saying the truth na
I don't think so. His statement is quite subjective. Prostitute's date. Just do some digging and you will be amazed with sow findings.
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I guess it's tribalism. Igbos are the most partial tribaliatic entity in the whole world. Assuming Bambam is Igbo, it will be another story. Nina and Miracle have sex more than anybody in that house but nobody says anything wrong about both.

I think it has more to do with Bambam's initial projection of herself as a Church girl. Girls have sex all the time. But it is always news when a good girl have sex.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by polite2(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
kreamiePraiz:
i laugh at your ignorance! seriously, are you for real gosh!
. Easy bro, its just my take
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by OSUigbo: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:
One thing has been ringing in my head...

Is it not the same sex that Nina had with Miracle that Bam bam had with Teddy A?

Why is the world condemning one pair?
Because nina is a dumb slùt

Would you accept your girlfriend if she was fùcked repeatedly on live tv?
Even if you did, I'm sure people around you would despise you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dumb strategy. Miracle is 100 times better than the Collins she keeps yapping about.
In your own measure I guess?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by kreamiePraiz: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Shugavee:
this girl is foolish sha!! Why dont she stop talking abt relationship stuff n focus on the game!! When she is out she would sort things out!! She is doing this cause she knows her b-f would be hurt!!!
sorry bro, she has nothing to offer! that's all she knows......e shock me wen she said she hasn't heard of global warming in her life....even asked if chameleon looks like a lizard.....imagine......she murdered d little likeness i had for her when she asked that. in her own words, she said, "is it like a lizard? hmm, and it changes colour o.....!nanasense! sooooo what do you want her type to say about the game?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
You're guilty of the same tribalism you're accusing the ibos of. Are you telling me now that the show belongs to ibos and that they're the only ones voting? Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria.
I know you will never want to agree openly but deep down you know it's true.
Yorubas have been addict supporters of all the igbo housemates but how many Igbos support the Yorubas? What Igbos do is to rubbish and look for downfall of others. You people are selfish and self centered.
Same Igbos accuse Teddy A of pride but Cee-c is 10 times more proud but same Igbos will say she's doing the right thing. Hypocrites.
Yoruba will support Igbos without involving tribalism.
Many Igbos go to southwest and they are treated well and prosper in their business, but it's hard for igbos to allow another person to prosper in their land. We will continue to pay Igbos with good, no with all the evils they are good at doing. You don't have to accept, but the truth is the truth.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
But you can f**k him, olosho! Keep spoiling our school name, ediot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by OreoPaschal(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
But you can f**k him, olosho! Keep spoiling our school name, ediot.

Nwa IMSU, Dont mind her. She is coming home on Monday to come and face the "Moral Rehabilitation" the V.C has planned for her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by mirabeldesmond(f): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Nwa IMSU, Dont mind her. She is coming home on Monday to come and face the "Moral Rehabilitation" the V.C has planned for her. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We will be waiting cheesy.
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Zico5:

I understand the game being playing here. Remember, Teddy A and Bambam are Yoruba while Miracle and Nina are Igbo. if u look at the list of those condemning the former they are 99℅ Igbo for obvious fact which is money. So I don't think anything can happen even if Miracle and Nina perform live mojo to the world. To them it's part of the strategy. That's why I don't care about them. They glorify anything so far it's from their side while they relegate in order to gain ground. It's in their blood. Nobody can blame them
You're suffering from a deseased condition known as CHRONIC IGBOPHOBIA. It leads to a heart attack. You want to tell me that Igbos also prevented Yorubas, who we know as the most tribalistic people, from voting for their own? Tell me also that Igbos are the ones manipulating the votes in favour of their own.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
kreamiePraiz:

sorry bro, she has nothing to offer! that's all she knows......e shock me wen she said she hasn't heard of global warming in her life....even asked if chameleon looks like a lizard.....imagine......she murdered d little likeness i had for her when she asked that. in her own words, she said, "is it like a lizard? hmm, and it changes colour o.....!nanasense! sooooo what do you want her type to say about the game?
That Nina of a girl is too dumb, I don't even know how she scaled through the audition.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by lascopes(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

Have you?
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Benwems(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
prostitute. but you have open leg for him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
polite2:
Im wit Nina on this. The miracle guy is so immature in handling issues
God bless you for this comment. I thought I was the only person that thinks, he is immature to handle issues.
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I know you will never want to agree openly but deep down you know it's true.
Yorubas have been addict supporters of all the igbo housemates but how many Igbos support the Yorubas? What Igbos do is to rubbish and look for downfall of others. You people are selfish and self centered.
Same Igbos accuse Teddy A of pride but Cee-c is 10 times more proud but same Igbos will say she's doing the right thing. Hypocrites.
Yoruba will support Igbos without involving tribalism.
Many Igbos go to southwest and they are treated well and prosper in their business, but it's hard for igbos to allow another person to prosper in their land. We will continue to pay Igbos with good, no with all the evils they are good at doing. You don't have to accept, but the truth is the truth.
Abeg no suffer heart attack o because of Bbnaija. Let's face the fact, Yorubas do not invest outside the southwest, do you want the Igbos to use rope & drag them to the southeast to invest? Tell me any big investment anywhere in Nigeria, made by any Yoruba man outside the southwest. None, but you're here exposing your hatred against Igbos. There's enough time to cry, bigot!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dumb strategy. Miracle is 100 times better than the Collins she keeps yapping about.
Have you met the Collins guy before? Because, Miracle is a (to be)pilot means he is better than Collins. Women and their way of thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2018
OreoPaschal:

So that's how dull IMSU undergraduates are? That girl is a DULLARD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
kreamiePraiz:

The same Nina that doesn't know what barbecue is, you now want her to know what is global warming. If Nina Toto is coated with Diamond, Gold, Saphire or silver, I can't fvck her nor date that kind of girl.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Zico5(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2018
MaziDan2017:
You're suffering from a deseased condition known as CHRONIC IGBOPHOBIA. It leads to a heart attack. You want to tell me that Igbos also prevented Yorubas, who we know as the most tribalistic people, from voting for their own? Tell me also that Igbos are the ones manipulating the votes in favour of their own.
shut up ur dirty mouth. U understand what I'm saying, just ur typical self that knows u are lying to urself when indeed u are not making sense. why should I vote for this nonsense being played on international TV. That's why I said u glorify anything so far it brings money, powder included

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by queenadejo: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2018
This girl is just confused
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Zico5:

shut up ur dirty mouth. U understand what I'm saying, just ur typical self that knows u are lying to urself when indeed u are not making sense. why should I vote for this nonsense being played on international TV. That's why I said u glorify anything so far it brings money, powder included
Why then are you bordered about Miracle & Nina or Bambam & Teddy A?
Please note: I don't even watch the show, I only read about it online.
Note also that IGBOPHOBIA will kill you, brat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Zico5(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
MaziDan2017:
Why then are you bordered about Miracle & Nina or Bambam & Teddy A?
Please note: I don't even watch the show, I only read about it online.
Note also that IGBOPHOBIA will kill you, brat.
What is it to jealous from ur kind. Do Igbo have reckoning in the game of show in Nigeria setting. How many non natives do u see in ur erosion laden jungle except for NYSC. U still don't know anything, I can lecture u more if I have ur time. swallow the truth my friend

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by onecornerboy(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Olayetan:
Confused lady

You can't date him but can go to d oza room wit him
dont mind her but she can collect his roaster
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by xangerar: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The hypocritical world we live in says one happened in the t..i..t. shocked
And they blame bam bam alone and leave teddyA it seems bambam did it herself. embarassed

Honestly, sometimes you feel humans have hypocrism embedded in their DNAs.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:
One thing has been ringing in my head...

Is it not the same sex that Nina had with Miracle that Bam bam had with Teddy A?

Why is the world condemning one pair?
Yorubas don't know how to protect their own. The negative publicity got them out of the show. Aim achieved!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by bongolistik(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
kreamiePraiz:

Even when they wrote "mow the lawn" she didn't understand. 2 Returnee HM were sleeping on her bed to say (Cos at that point she was chosen by HOH to enjoy the luxury bed), and she came in there but her brain couldn't figure out that strangers were lying on her bed. Everything, she doesn't know

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Efe Wins BBNaija 2017 "Warri No Dey Carry Last" / Pay TV Revolution: Nigerians To Save N9.34tr From Subscription / Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.