Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,949 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday (3429 Views)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by Notmyproblem: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

See this poverty stricken peasant talking about BMC and such.

Have you ever excelled in any endeavour in your life?

You are simply a bigot without restraint.

You will look for every reason to complain and throw up storm .

Nonsense.

I knew it, you are a typical idiot instead of arguing your case you are busy insulting yourself. Learn from throwback in as much as he keeps avoiding my question he has been civil in presenting his argument.

But you that can't even construct a full paragraph of logical argument is busy throwing shades at people.

Like I said I can't fault you, because I don't know what it is like to work for pittance and for BMC. I took out time to go through some of your posts and all I can say is that you are a typical Afonja Muslim and a typical useful idiot. Ode you can keep insulting yourself as usual, this is my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by Notmyproblem: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:

Why is it your problem if the federal government subsidizes education in just 105 schools that are run by it out of the thousands of secondary schools in Nigeria that are run by states and private establishments?

Don't the states have their funds to devote to education as they like and as they are already doing? or is it only because of federal unity schools that Eze was able to go to school or Akin could not afford school fees?

What is this obsession for subsidized education and wanting it all, without wanting to help achieve the sole aim of unity in diversity in diverse locations for which the schools where established?

Why the mentality of if we cannot dominate it, then we must destroy it?

At throwback that was a sarcastic response to a half-witted post of one of the useful idiots on this forum.

Like I said you kept twisting our conversation, my question remains is it not prudent to re-allocate resources to where is badly needed and where it will produced optimal results?

Secondly who told you that is not time to review the needs surrounding the establishment of unity schools and re-adapt to reality on ground if need be? Are we supposed to keep doing same thing just because it was the solution to yesterday's problem? Progressive nations review policies and legislation on regular basis for efficient re-allocation of resources we can just doing same thing and expect different outcome.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by GavelSlam: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Notmyproblem:

I knew it, you are a typical idiot instead of arguing your case you are busy insulting yourself. Learn from throwback in as much as he keeps avoiding my question he has been civil in presenting his argument.

But you that can't even construct a full paragraph of logical argument is busy throwing shades at people.

Like I said I can't fault you, becuase I don't know what it is like to work pittance and for BMC. I took out time to go through some of your post and I can say is that you are a typical Afonja Muslim and a typical useful idiot. Ode you can keep insulting yourself as usual, this is my last response to you.

I would make it clear to you.

I am certain that my monthly income is more than your annual before tax.

Peasant.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by ashjay001(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
vanunu:

You are a big fool, your Nigeria is a big shithole because people like you who don't believe in competition and natural justice.

I guess, China n Russia believe in competition n natural justice too?
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by pedrilo: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Everyone is looking out for wat they can get from nigeria. No one is giving back.
Restructure the damn country let everyman fight for himself.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by laudate: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:
How can someone admit he was arguing from a position of hatred and bitterness, then betrayed his ignorance, yet surprised he was thrown out of the meeting?

Again Igbos and their love for delusional statistics. Claiming that 50% of the applicants are Igbos is a lie that even shows that there is no educational infrastructure in the East, as such the Igbos are hellbent that their kids must only be educated at the federal unity schools that enjoy a federal subsidy and already have a fair allocation of admission slots for all the states of the federation, to reflect the intention of national unity among the children from the diverse tribes of Nigeria.

But the greedy Igbos want it all, failing to understand that this is not a competition between tribes, but a federal government programme that is deliberately designed to be inclusive of all Nigerians, and not a winner takes all approach that Igbos have falsely attached to these schools, which are not the only secondary schools in Nigeria, nor do they even make up to 1% of the secondary schools that a brilliant Igbo child can attend and pay fees accordingly.

That states from the south have higher applicants and better scores results to the high cutoff for the south as opposed to the North. This is because you cannot exceed your already allocated quota even if all southerners score a perfect 100%, only the allocated number of slots already given to the respective states in the South can be filled.

No matter how this matter is diced, the South always have more applicants and eventually more admissions than the North, who have shown time and time again that they are still lagging behind even in the application, talkless of admission. The slots not taken up by the Northern states that do not fulfill their assigned quota, is reassigned to the rest of the North, then if still unfulfilled, will be reassigned to the same South that has already fulfilled their own quota in a fairly contributive education programme.

But the bitter, hateful and greedy Igbos will always lament and wail endlessly despite already fulfilling their own quota in the programme.

I find it hard to believe the rest of the litany of misinformation you listed, when you already lied that there are only 2 Igbo principals in the Federal unity school system?

Are you saying that the principals of the schools in the East are not Igbos?

Why lament over having 12 unity schools for 5 Igbo states? It simply means each of the 5 states have at least 2 unity schools, and 2 out of 5 Igbo states actually have 3 unity schools. This is the standard in all the other 6 regions of Nigeria where most states have 2 unity schools, but a few have 3 unity schools. So why this lamentation borne out of greed to have it all? Must the Igbos always crave to be the victims of any policy their imagination can produce?

For all the shortcomings you mentioned which I find to be absurd if true, what roles did the many Igbo ministers of Education during the Obasanjo regime do to rectify them.

Prof. Fabian Osuji
Prof. Chinwe Obaji
Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

What did the Igbo beloved Jonathan do to rectify them? What exactly did SGF Anyim Pius Anyim do to rectify them?

Are you saying that the unity schools in the North are left empty without students from the south despite being applied to by candidates from the South?

If indeed they are true allegations.

My position on quota system for Unity schools is well known on this forum.
That you still had to go there to ask why there is low cutoff for Zamfara versus high cutoff for Abia or IMO or Lagos or Ogun, already suggests that you were too ignorant to even be discussing unity school admission policy.

My younger brothers attended Federal Govt Unity Schools in the Middle-Belt and Northern states. And they reported that a high number of Igbo students, made up the total number of pupils, in their respective schools. undecided So I am not sure if the speaker who protested against the exclusion of Igbo students, actually conducted an on-the-ground assessment of the situation, in each unity school.

The funds for running the schools come from all parts of Nigeria. It is not as if states in the SE contribute more funds towards the running of the unity schools, than states in other parts of the country....just saying. undecided
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by chioma134: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:

How can someone admit he was arguing from a position of hatred and bitterness, then betrayed his ignorance, yet surprised he was thrown out of the meeting?

Again Igbos and their love for delusional statistics. Claiming that 50% of the applicants are Igbos is a lie that even shows that there is no educational infrastructure in the East, as such the Igbos are hellbent that their kids must only be educated at the federal unity schools that enjoy a federal subsidy and already have a fair allocation of admission slots for all the states of the federation, to reflect the intention of national unity among the children from the diverse tribes of Nigeria.

But the greedy Igbos want it all, failing to understand that this is not a competition between tribes, but a federal government programme that is deliberately designed to be inclusive of all Nigerians, and not a winner takes all approach that Igbos have falsely attached to these schools, which are not the only secondary schools in Nigeria, nor do they even make up to 1% of the secondary schools that a brilliant Igbo child can attend and pay fees accordingly.

That states from the south have higher applicants and better scores results to the high cutoff for the south as opposed to the North. This is because you cannot exceed your already allocated quota even if all southerners score a perfect 100%, only the allocated number of slots already given to the respective states in the South can be filled.

No matter how this matter is diced, the South always have more applicants and eventually more admissions than the North, who have shown time and time again that they are still lagging behind even in the application, talkless of admission. The slots not taken up by the Northern states that do not fulfill their assigned quota, is reassigned to the rest of the North, then if still unfulfilled, will be reassigned to the same South that has already fulfilled their own quota in a fairly contributive education programme.

But the bitter, hateful and greedy Igbos will always lament and wail endlessly despite already fulfilling their own quota in the programme.

I find it hard to believe the rest of the litany of misinformation you listed, when you already lied that there are only 2 Igbo principals in the Federal unity school system?

Are you saying that the principals of the schools in the East are not Igbos?

Why lament over having 12 unity schools for 5 Igbo states? It simply means each of the 5 states have at least 2 unity schools, and 2 out of 5 Igbo states actually have 3 unity schools. This is the standard in all the other 6 regions of Nigeria where most states have 2 unity schools, but a few have 3 unity schools. So why this lamentation borne out of greed to have it all? Must the Igbos always crave to be the victims of any policy their imagination can produce?

For all the shortcomings you mentioned which I find to be absurd if true, what roles did the many Igbo ministers of Education during the Obasanjo regime do to rectify them.

Prof. Fabian Osuji
Prof. Chinwe Obaji
Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

What did the Igbo beloved Jonathan do to rectify them? What exactly did SGF Anyim Pius Anyim do to rectify them?

Are you saying that the unity schools in the North are left empty without students from the south despite being applied to by candidates from the South?

If indeed they are true allegations.

My position on quota system for Unity schools is well known on this forum.
That you still had to go there to ask why there is low cutoff for Zamfara versus high cutoff for Abia or IMO or Lagos or Ogun, already suggests that you were too ignorant to even be discussing unity school admission policy.
People who reason like you are the reason Nigeria is in this mess. So, if admission quota of northern schools is not filled due to low numbers of northern students applying, why don't they admit students from the south with even much higher scores to fill up the quota? Or they just want to make sure the southerners don't get an upper hand in numbers? I'm sorry for you and your likes.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday by Throwback: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
chioma134:

People who reason like you are the reason Nigeria is in this mess. So, if admission quota of northern schools is not filled due to low numbers of northern students applying, why don't they admit students from the south with even much higher scores to fill up the quota? Or they just want to make sure the southerners don't get an upper hand in numbers? I'm sorry for you and your likes.

You believe in the ignorance and outright lies of the fool?

But you were too lazy to read the same post you quoted, where I stated how admission slots are reassigned to states that have already populated their own quota.

People who are greedy like you are the reason why there is never enough of anything to go round.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Plans Escape, DSS Uncovers Route / For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! / Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Leads In 17 States Comfortably, See The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.