Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) (10937 Views)

Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? / Repairs / Ask Any Questions On Your Diesel Generators 10kva To 500kva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) by alphaNomega: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kashif:

A shame they now do everything in China. A retired senior engineer in PZ told me that in the early days, the only refrigerator part PZ imported was compressors. Every other thing was made locally. All the moulds were here in Illupeju, and there were talks about sending young Engineers abroad to learn compressor manufacturing.

It was a rude shock for him to come back years later and discovere that everything is now imported. All those farbrication workshops gone. They are just marketers.

Was at their showroom yesterday, and for 15 minutes I spent waiting for a picture to be sent to me, nobody entered. Sad.

That's how Nigerians do angry
Re: Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) by alphaNomega: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Somatic:

We still own and run a smaller version of your Honda Generator. Ours is a 1800 but what that thing carries enh, and she's so economical, her full capacity at 4litres could provide power for +/-12 hours no kidding. Her only issue is the noise. My father then used to carry it to the village and he would strenuously power 5 houses in the compound of which one is an 11br duplex. Even now, the gen carries my Mother's house with a poultry and borehole. They don't make strong, efficient generators as them these days. We used to have two but Mom went to have one repaired and forgot the repairman and his shop so we're left with one. She's my recipient for used engine oils and spent spark plugs. Has never been ringed or recoiled even though we've dangerously used her to power very high voltage appliances at times. Trusty old she is.

12 hours is like the standard runtime for any generator with a full tank, if you get less something is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Unforgettable Experiences With Honda; Advice Needed! / Buy Innoson Vehicles. 100% Made In Nigeria / Stickers On Car, How Many Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.