Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery (11503 Views)

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by promizbob(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
e reach to caught thief now moni Don cum out <5 meter>
to provide basic amenities now you go here sy no money
bastardized fiful

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by rolchi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Where are the almighty state and federal SARS grin

If na to arrest boys walking with their babes, they will be champions.

They are on the roads searching students' bags!
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by mysteryman2014: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
2019 in the corner money for politics expect more
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by xpool(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
cheesy Only 5m?

I add 10m to make it 15m.
I tire oo, only N5m, on top about 9 dead policemen and many dead civilians?
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by TMOW(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The problem is Govt dnt alwaz kip to their promises. There r way to go abt it.(1) since d banks r on d same streets, each CCTV of every bank will capture dif event of the incident (2)witness report can go a long way. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by desmond2pk: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
5 m??. Shithole country
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Medicine after too many deaths. N5m is blood money.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by tunary(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Give them the info and you will become a suspect that's why i can never work with NPF
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by olatade(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
What has he been using the security vote for?our leaders are only good in making press statements and are never pro active.i don't blame them anyway because it is the nigerian system. If it had happened in a more developed country, the commissioner of police would have been sacked the following day. Imagine the dare devil robbers operated for good three hours without confrontation whatsoever. How is that supposed to be possible? It only goes to show we don't know what we're doing in this country. Heads need to role for this, it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and never again should there be a repeat of it
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Governor Ahmed is one of the brightest and most proactive governors we have today. I sympathise with him on this tragedy and i pray the hoodlums are caught
yinmu. Just talk sey you wan be him second wife
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Sheylon(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
God Is Watching
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by mavinjay1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
kmaster007:
see dis mumu governor, one of d worst governor in d country. if I no does robbers I wnt even say anything. nah him won show action.
One of the worst or THE WORST sef....

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by babdap: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
The Governor has failed in protecting the lives and properties of kwara people he swore under an oath.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Chukazu: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Give the money to the victims family instead
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by lukency(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Medicine after injury. What has he done in conjunction with the federal govt to secure the lives and properties of the kwarans
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by jamboloun: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Most times I just wondered why we are so barckward in this part of the world. We have intelligence but we refuse to use it for our own good. We lack insight and are not proactive. We are only good at reacting to issues but never solving nor plan to protect against anything that can cause issues. its never a mistake that we are in Africa, but it's a pity that Africa has refuse to grow nor use our brain that is filled with 14billion cells like that of the white.

So the state governor has 5million naira to give to one informat but never thought of making our society a conducive place to live, by putting some level of sophisticated security measure in place such that will even discourage people from committing crime.

No survalance camera noting. This part of the world is a mess.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by highbee02: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Blow whistles @ your own peril, where are d FSARS, surveillance men? na harmless civilian they sabi torture over a domestic issue. Yeye ppl
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by brojoshua: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
It must be corruption that came to raid the banks. If Nigeria is able to deal with corruption and injustice, it will be able to deal armed rubbers and looters.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by illegalking: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
goldenval:
our politicians are very greedy, you are offering 5 million to give out information on robbery? please make it 50,million to 100, million if you value the lives and ppl of that state.
Are u talking about Nigeria Government? Don't waste Data on them.. Quote me one day a top politician will encounter this kind fate then you see how much they will offer.. Selfish old bastards
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by SKhanmi: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm, Anybody noticed most of the people killed were confam HEAD SHOTS? And you still think they are your regular rag-tag baba fortify us local robbers? Robbed more than one bank? Na film? 5m is too small for you when this obviously military guys start measuring the breadth of your brain with a gun telescope. Let the government do their damn job or tell the truth.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by nwoye72: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Animals
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by mikolo80: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
wetin dem wan do
police no fit face gunfire
under equipped
chymes0359:
Thhs kin thing no dey work again!
If you open mouth talk pim! Na suspect you be o!
This one Na bait..
I wonder wetin NPF dey do wen the robbers storm 5 banks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

5575 APC Members Join PDP In Kaduna / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.