Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery (11502 Views)

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Harbdulrasaq(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
The Kwara state government on Saturday, April 7, has announced a reward of N5 million for anyone with useful information that can lead to the arrest of robbers who attacked five banks in Offa on Thursday, April 5. Premium Times reports that the governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, in a statement by his senior special assistant on media and communications, Muyideen Akorede, called on anyone with useful information on the incident to contact the state police command.

Anyone with information on the robbery should contact the following numbers: 0803 739 1280‬ and 0803 236 5122‬.

He said: “While we mourn our dead with a heart full of sadness, and care for the injured by paying all their medical bills, we will do everything in our power to bring the attackers to justice and ensure that never again does any community or people in our state experience such tragedy.”

The governor also assured informats of anonymity and protection if they come forward with names of the attackers.

No less than seventeen people were killed in Offa, Kwara state, on Thursday, April 5, after a group of armed robbers stormed the town to rob five banks. The robbers also attacked a local police station in the town, killing eight officers and four people in police custody.

The Kwara police commissioner Lawan Ado said five residents were shot and killed on the street of Offa by the robbers.

http://newshelm.ng/kwara-governor-offers-n5-million-for-information-on-offa-robbery/

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by chymes0359(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Thhs kin thing no dey work again!
If you open mouth talk pim! Na suspect you be o!
This one Na bait..
I wonder wetin NPF dey do wen the robbers storm 5 banks..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by okonja(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
tshewww angry angry angry
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by BankeSmalls(f): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Where are the almighty state and federal SARS grin

If na to arrest boys walking with their babes, they will be champions.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Olalan(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Who will go to give any info given the track record of the police on cases like this
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Blakjewelry(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Medicine after death.. The only way you can stop this kind of attack is to engage those arm robbers in act and bring them down, that will put fear in other would be rubber, that is what stop the constant robbing of banks in ughelli delta state. The day arm robbers came and meet their waterloo even though they were fully armed, such as not occur again for years now. I thought the sole aim of our counter terrorism unit is for the kind of operations sometimes I wonder if people in this country are being powered by brain or something cheap. We don't need arm police men with aks on the street, we need a very efficient strike team which can respond and neutralize any threat within minutes.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Redoil: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Try it and see ur self in south

4 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by id4sho(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Medicine after death, Money that will have maintained existing APCs -armoured personnel carrier.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by nairavsdollars(f): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Governor Ahmed is one of the brightest and most proactive governors we have today. I sympathise with him on this tragedy and i pray the hoodlums are caught

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Olachase(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
give me the 5million I will buy tools and materials way I go take locate those robber

please don't forget to check my profile picture and signature thanks
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by franceezfresh: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg this banks no get CCTV camera

10 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by chinawapz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
And yet some people are suffering when a stupid fellow will just waste money on irrelevant things
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by philtex(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fulani herdsmen

Btw. This bank no get cctv? RIP 2 the dead...

���
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by goldenval(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
our politicians are very greedy, you are offering 5 million to give out information on robbery? please make it 50,million to 100, million if you value the lives and ppl of that state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Offpoint: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
lol, provide such information and become prime suspect. imagine up to 30 robbers holding a town hostage for over an hour+ and none was able to be apprehended, nor trace with all the inquipment in our security disposal. and they expect an ordinary citizen to provide information....
Nigeria security bodies/systems is totally useless lick buhari left ball.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Had it been that it is a reasonable amount, I would have contact a native doctor.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by sekundosekundo: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy Only 5m?

I add 10m to make it 15m.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by chrisxxx(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Too small. The offense requires more than that to make it competitive.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Bossontop(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Jus 5m......una neva serious sef

5 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by lilfreezy: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na who get mind, make him talk grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by kmaster007: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
see dis mumu governor, one of d worst governor in d country. if I no does robbers I wnt even say anything. nah nw him won show action. who even no maybe he exist self. camouflage governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Iamtipsyy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
How much him go pay for I saw them but I don't know then
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
The style of operation signify those men have military training.

Those men are not mere civilians.
The government should come out and explain what happened in offa.

Those men have being engaging in fire fight for long.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Not when someone we blow the whistle FG will now claim that the money will run him mad...
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where can I get a bus going to Offa from Lagos

I need to go start private investigation

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
5million is too small. Make it 20 million and you will get the information that will lead to their arrest.

But what was the police doing when the robbery was taking place? What of the bank's CCTV?
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
I feel outraged when I hear the govt describe what happened as a bank robbery because it's clearly the wrong caption , let's call a spade a spade , when 47 people are murdered in cold blood in one go that is clearly a terrorist attack and should be addressed as such ..its further saddening that Buhari has not deemed it fit to even address Nigerian on this act of terrorism against helpless Nigerians once more

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by engrjacuzzi: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
so none of the 5 banks had CCTV? which kind country I dey self

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by merits(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
The Kwara state government on Saturday, April 7, has announced a reward of N5 million for anyone with useful information that can lead to the arrest of robbers who attacked five banks in Offa on Thursday, April 5. Premium Times reports that the governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, in a statement by his senior special assistant on media and communications, Muyideen Akorede, called on anyone with useful information on the incident to contact the state police command.

Anyone with information on the robbery should contact the following numbers: 0803 739 1280‬ and 0803 236 5122‬.

He said: “While we mourn our dead with a heart full of sadness, and care for the injured by paying all their medical bills, we will do everything in our power to bring the attackers to justice and ensure that never again does any community or people in our state experience such tragedy.”

The governor also assured informats of anonymity and protection if they come forward with names of the attackers.

No less than seventeen people were killed in Offa, Kwara state, on Thursday, April 5, after a group of armed robbers stormed the town to rob five banks. The robbers also attacked a local police station in the town, killing eight officers and four people in police custody.

The Kwara police commissioner Lawan Ado said five residents were shot and killed on the street of Offa by the robbers.

http://newshelm.ng/kwara-governor-offers-n5-million-for-information-on-offa-robbery/

police should just take the finger prints on all the cars used by the arm robbers, i know some of them must have done BVN or voter's card before.they can be tracked through that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by Paperwhite(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is just a failure of governance/leadership. undecided Is the governor not being protected by security agents 24hours
So the populace cant enjoy such until after the lives of hapless Nigerians have been mowed down cry cry cry by criminals then you come with a price tag on their heads ? Shithole country + leaders.
sad angry
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by EloquentMedia: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
PMB would rather give them ransome then canvas for amnesty to be given to them. Don't think Im joking this people have killed only about 10 persons compare that to Boko Haram who has killed thousands and is about to be granted amnesty
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery by eyzeberg: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Go and add to that 5M and buy armoured military vehicle and secure that town oga. Medicine after death. You just wasted innocent lives because you refused to protect your people. Attack on banks in offa has become an annual thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5575 APC Members Join PDP In Kaduna / Jonathan’s Aide Demanded N5m For Access To President / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.