Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) (29371 Views)

Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where's the cross-dressing in this one now?

Illiterate bloggers everywhere, mtchewww!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
How is this a cross dresser ?
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

She is also a singer , who just released new song titled "New Wave" Ft, DMW Star Peruzzi , checkout her latest pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/873/rolay-bondo/

cc; lalasticlala

She is a lesbian!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Ama28(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is she good at what she does? That's what matters!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Why call her a cross dresser, she make sense even though she na tomboy

But leave all those ones, if I speak love into her ears, and show her the Rod of Gibraltar cheesy

She would melt like a woman is meant to grin

Pls I fit borrow dat Rod of Gibraltar grin grin
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT BOBRISKY IS GAY RIGHT?

YOU'RE ONE OF THE HYPOCRITES JESUS WARNED ABOUT.

Matthew 15:7 "You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you. " undecided

hahahaha

Bobrisky is just a tomgirl, not gay cheesy

hypocrite no be small one.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by mosesjida(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
cross dressing?? o tu m'igbo..#weed...seems like bobrisky has finally found his bae
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by paqman: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where is this from I hope she is a decendat of karashika
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Which one be cross dresser again? Lesbian be lesbian biko
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ama28:
Is she good at what she does? That's what matters!
evil doer spotted
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
She dressing like a man does not make her a lesbian. I know about 3 chicks who did more masculine shiit than her and they are all married with kids.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by tiger28: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
EVERYTHING is becoming sooooooo coooool NOW! The other day, Jay Z a GLOBAL ICON made it cooler when he said he cried when his mother told him that she was in love with a woman. The internet is daily abuzz with BB naija and its DAILY sexual idiosyncrasies, today its unclothedness tomorrow its about sex with housemates. The devil is SMARTLY desensitizing the ppl from morality...........now this dyke is becoming a frontpage subject on Nairaland?? Can this have happened just 10 years ago? No! Let who have eyes open it well while they are still alive . Dont succumb to the SYSTEM!!!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by zena2009(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butch, Stud whatever! She’s damn HOT cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nice. She is cute. I like her.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Tenniebae(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
she looks just like young M.A...hope her song be making sense sha..
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by timibare(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
she's beautiful tho

Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pay very close attention to your children
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
COdeGenesis:
Seriously dealt with one this morning. Was giving it to her in all directions then she began to summon prophets to come bail her. Even when her lesbo partner called her I hammered her to the extent she told her partner not to ever call her again. Most of this girlls need deliverance ofcourse by an ananconda dickkkkkkkkk grin grin grin grin
Anaconda baba.

Anaconda call obey.

You too much.

Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She gat boobs... Reminds me of weird mc, where she dey now sef
weird Mc don born again now... Her eyes don open at 40...
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by linearity: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Most Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites!

I carefully read through all the previous comments and not a single one called her devil, demon, possessed, mammy water, need deliverance, going to hell, hell fire, no preaching, they should jail her for ten years, no curse words, no condemnation etc, etc, etc....

All I read is cute, tomboy, nice, hot, I want her number, her music is gud, beautiful, etc....only a few, less than three mentioned lesbian....some even arguing without prompting that, she is not a lesbian...others says it’s a style of dressing, etc

But, if it was a guy dressing as a female....he’ll will break loose! Una matter no straight at all!!!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by harjiyoung(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Na preach she dey preach on IG now lol
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She gat boobs... Reminds me of weird mc, where she dey now sef
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by wethebest(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2018
COdeGenesis:
Seriously dealt with one this morning. Was giving it to her in all directions then she began to summon prophets to come bail her. Even when her lesbo partner called her I hammered her to the extent she told her partner not to ever call her again. Most of this girlls need deliverance ofcourse by an ananconda dickkkkkkkkk grin grin grin grin

I dealt with one too. she came frm Ph to visit me in Delta nd traveled bk after 3 days. i ws shocked wen dis gal ws begging me to come bk d following week. i agreed nd dis time around, she don drive all her lesbo partner. if u hama dese lesbians well, their brain go reset.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by zamanient: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
So simple
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by Ama28(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
evil doer spotted
Whatever that means, rubbish!
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
tiger28:
EVERYTHING is becoming sooooooo coooool NOW! The other day, Jay Z a GLOBAL ICON made it cooler when he said he cried when his mother told him that she was in love with a woman. The internet is daily abuzz with BB naija and its DAILY sexual idiosyncrasies, today its unclothedness tomorrow its about sex with housemates. The devil is SMARTLY desensitizing the ppl from morality...........now this dyke is becoming a frontpage subject on Nairaland?? Can this have happened just 10 years ago? No! Let who have eyes open it well while they are still alive . Dont succumb to the SYSTEM!!!
Ten years ago, you mean 2008?
Of course it would.
Weird MC was relevant in the early 2000s if not the late 90s.
You people can’t come here to make up facts while acting like others don’t use Google.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
linearity:
Most Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites!

I carefully read through all the previous comments and not a single one called her devil, demon, possessed, mammy water, need deliverance, going to hell, hell fire, no preaching, they should jail her for ten years, no curse words, no condemnation etc, etc, etc....

All I read is cute, tomboy, nice, hot, I want her number, her music is gud, beautiful, etc....only a few, less than three mentioned lesbian....some even arguing without prompting that, she is not a lesbian...others says it’s a style of dressing, etc

But, if it was a guy dressing as a female....he’ll will break loose! Una matter no straight at all!!!
It means women are never taken seriously in our society.
I’m not supporting them but I have an idea how the ignorant Nigerian mind works.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
I heard her track Kriminalz and liked it.
I liked the delivery and flow of her voice.
Hearing the proper words was difficult and I could not find lyrics to the track anywhere.
I guess I’ll download the song eventually.
Re: Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) by maxilly(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
As long as she's got a hole in between her legs, she's a girl to me no matter how much she tries to be a guy. Same goes for young MA, Freda gatz, chicken from empire and that Nigerian footballer with six packs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) / Naira Marley Arraigned, To Be Remanded In Prison Custody Till May 30th / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.