Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... (4492 Views)

Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) / (new 18+ Photo) Bobrisky Poses N*ked On Instagram Why Showing Off His Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Francismercy: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His ‘Surgical Vag!na (Watch)

Nigerian crossdresser Jay Bugatti has given his fans a sneak-peek into his s3xual life as he has displayed his surgically made p*ssy.

Jay Bugatti took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself under a shower with a bra and a panty as he revealed he did the gender reassignment surgery sometime ago and decided to keep it a secret.

It could be seen from the photo that he had removed his p3nis and now had a functioning p*ssy like any other female

SEE FOR YOURSELF BELOW
https://www.news.viraltuned.com.ng/nigerian-cross-dresser-successfully-removes-his-manh00d-shows-off-his-surgical-vagna-watch/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Good one from that person..I admire the courage.. there are many others who have done this but are scared of the hateful homophobes around the world..

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by seyiolumuyiwa: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2022
ahhhhhh........ómó tan..... yeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Boogyman557: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Fira09(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2022
WTF!!!!

But that Pussycat can't function.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Eyah. But e no go sweet pass the original pússy na. tongue
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by emmabest2000(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2022
We are in rescue mission , someone's Dick is crying for help grin

Why close legs very tight like that nao ? Let him open his legs make we see whether if his koboko will not jump out from behind where he stuck his head inside his an-us grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Na lie joor...

don't angry me. TueH

Ndi ala.

The last time I checked ,that trash was called Castration..

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Jollyman19: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good one from that person..I admire the courage.. there are many others who have done this but are scared of the hateful homophobes around the world..

courage Ndi ala

No courage to become the president of the country..

No courage be better that the owner of nairaland..

But courageous in castrating himself....You own motivational quote dey turningoninown..

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

courage Ndi ala

No courage to become the president of the country..

No courage be better that the owner of nairaland..

But courageous in castrating himself....You own motivational quote dey turningoninown..
You haven't castrated yaself but you have nothing to your name huh.. grin
What have you done with your life? trolling on a faceless forum.. grin

You better get a life or job..you ain't getting younger..keep fooling around... grin

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You haven't castrated yaself but you have nothing to your name huh.. grin
What have you done with your life? trolling on a faceless forum.. grin

You better get a life or job..you ain't getting younger..keep fooling around... grin

you the encourager of human organ castration ....what do you have to your name asides changing moniker on nairaland..

Am I using your daddy wifi to troll you...?

I don't do freebies like you... Motivate yourself first you this guy and castrate yourself before you type jargons..

my life and my job is to protect my tribe from online jargons and propaganda and ignorant losers suffering in naija forming woke when you never see airport

Ndi ala motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you the encourager of human organ castration ....what do you have to your name asides changing moniker on nairaland..

I don't do freebies like you... Motivate yourself first you this guy and castrated yourself before you type jargons..

Time ain't on your side boy..don't try to bring your nonsense here..why can't you become the president of ya s**thole..or the owner of this forum..

Don't you have a life or people who look up to you..?seem your momma still feeds you all day..in time you will have a better understanding about life.. grin
Get outta my mention and go do something reasonable with yourself..

This thing can't even express himself property... grin

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you this divorced guy,trying to support women online so you can be loved.

I understand what it means to grow up without a mom...

Just stick to being a simp and woman wrapper and stop encouraging boys to castrated their organs for sale when you still have yours ...you loser.

Can you express yourself properly....why you acting like a ladyboy when you a full grown man with hairs on your weak chest.

hahahahahaha
Yeah I am a simp as you said..do you have a problem with that? grin
Ain't responsible for your misfortune.. grin
Stick to being a tribal bigot.. grin

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
The idiot push him prick go back. Come carry legs cross to hold am.. Let him stand straight na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I am a simp as you said..do you have a problem with that? grin
Ain't responsible for your misfortune.. grin
Stick to being a tribal bigot.. grin

na my bigoted ways be that ooo

But I won't tolerate a bearded fellow talking to another fellow on why it's courageous to cut and sell organ

TueH
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

na my bigoted ways be that ooo

But I won't tolerate a bearded fellow talking to another fellow on why it's courageous to cut and sell organ

TueH
Cut and sell organ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Lexkenny99(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Wdf! Sacrilege
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by pretydiva(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2022
I donate this guy to Tinubu campaign team

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Lexkenny99(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don't do freebies like you... Motivate yourself first you this guy and castrate yourself before you type jargons..

my life and my job is to protect my tribe from online jargons and propaganda and ignorant losers suffering in naija forming woke when you never see airport

grin nwanne gbatuo obi gi obere biko
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OBALOLA55(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

THIS BOY SEF
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MY MOM SEF
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Lexkenny99(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
He should release the legs naw. He dey claim sey he don remove dick he still dey tight legs. Confused creature!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Samskid310(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
�‍♂️

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Looks more like an exalted ANDROGEN INSENSITIVITY SYNDROME. Considering the nature of the malady, it's theirs to choose the Feminine character but mind you they won't be able to bear kids since their Karyotype still carries the male chromosome as well as SRY.
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes...

are you telling me you are not aware that joysticks were imported from west Africa to China.. that's the new gold..
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Soulsymbol99: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who dey give them money 2 do all this nonsense? Cause I believe it would not be cheap
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
They aren't cross dressers but transgender. Those are now beautiful sisters, ok!
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by Authoreety: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Every man can do that
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser Successfully Removes His Manh00d, Shows Off His Vagina... by arthurwillia(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mtchew it’s a crime to be homophobe? Like I can’t hTe something and be happy.. you lot are just so funny.. I’m agoraphobic, homophobic but it’s a crime to be homophobic.. I hate it and don’t bring that shii near me.. nothing concern me and homo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X / Check Out Ebube Nwagbo's Bikini Body / Picture Of Duncan Mighty's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.