Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Meet The RCCG Child That Recited The Longest Chapter In The Bible, Psa.119 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The RCCG Child That Recited The Longest Chapter In The Bible, Psa.119 (687 Views)

Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The RCCG Child That Recited The Longest Chapter In The Bible, Psa.119 by adelowor(f): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Meet the Child of Conqueror that recited the longest chapter of the bible, Psalm 119, He recited it from 1-176.
We celebrate the grace of God in the life of young Samuel Adeniyi, God increase your wisdom in Jesus Name
#StrongerThanYourEnemies4
#ChildrenofConquerorsrccgaprilholyghostservice

1 Like

Re: Meet The RCCG Child That Recited The Longest Chapter In The Bible, Psa.119 by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
If you teach them well, they will not be reciting ''One Corner dance'' instead they will tell you all the chapters and verses in the bible without looking...I Iove this.. Please send her account number to me...

1 Like

Re: Meet The RCCG Child That Recited The Longest Chapter In The Bible, Psa.119 by adelowor(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmm I lack words to say hear,I follow the bible as he was reciting psalm 119 vs 1 to 176 and he made no mistake.May God bless u more n more,may ur star keep shinning.nation shall come to thy light.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect To God, Your Creator / From Daddy Freeze! / ” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.