Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Interview With Comedian 13th Disciple On Meet Your Entertainers With MC Tee'gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Comedian 13th Disciple On Meet Your Entertainers With MC Tee'gold (334 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Comedian 13th Disciple On Meet Your Entertainers With MC Tee'gold by Lexzai: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Meet Your Entertainers is back on Exclusiveclue.com and today, Our Guest is Bryan Adefuwa popularly known as 13th Disciple. 13th Disciple is an OAP/Comedian. He has been in the game for over 7 years now and still counting.
Read through the online conversation among MC Tee Gold, 13th Disciples and Amiable Fans. Enjoy!

MC TEE'GOLD: Please sir can u tell us more about yourself?
13th Disciple: Telling me to say more about myself is more like putting my memory on the hot sit. So permit me to say that you're free to ask me any question and I'll take no offense at all

MC TEE'GOLD: I was told you are a broadcaster. Please, which radio station do you work sir?
13th Disciple: Okay let me start this way. Am Bryan Adefuwa by name aka Da 13th Disciple and I talk for a living.

Born some few years back into the family of 6 and I am lucky to be the baby of the family. I Studied law at Olabisi Onabanjo University, and also journalism at the International Institute of Journalism. Worked for few years in the banking industry UBA and First Bank after which I resigned and decided to embrace my calling which is entertainment and broadcast media where I found talking the ‘Real Game’

Prior to broadcast media, I’ve been engaged in Stand-up comedy and by Gods grace have shared stages with bigger icons in the game

13th Disciple: I’m an On Air Personality (OAP) on Lagelu 96.7 Fm the best in South West if you'll permit me to say
MC TEE'GOLD: Permit me to ask sir, like how many years have been in this game?
13th Disciple: Which of the games sir broadcast media or entertainment?

Continue reading here: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/04/online-conversation-with-popular-ibadan.html

(1) (Reply)

Slap Competition (lafpluscomedy) (episode 08) / Stella Damasus Stun In New Photos As She Turns 40 Today! / Beverly Osu Shares Makeup-free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.