Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet (2661 Views)

Comedian Brodashaggi Joins The Glo Family, Pictured With Jayjay Okocha / Dancer Curses Comedian Brodashaggi For Not Reposting His Video / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by GistMore: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Davido joins comedian Brodashaggi as they show off their kung fu pose style in side his private jet.

As shared with caption...

Oya Hit me
@davidoofficial
Let the day start with joy��, do a hit me pose today, tag me and wait for my reply....❤❤❤❤ #oyahitme #Brodashaggi #oyinbosay #tainkyou #shaggination #owerri

Source - http://gistmore.com/davido-show-off-kung-fu-style-comedian-brodashaggi-private-jet

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by GistMore: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2018

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by GistMore: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2018
tongue cool
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by iamJ(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2018
This guy is razz, packaged agbero, doing mumu thing forming funny

ode ur madness will fade soon angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by Tolexander: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2018
iamJ:
This guy is razz like no trouble, doing mumu thing forming funny

Hmmm

Someone's happiness is this one's sorrow

6 Likes

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by SaintHilary(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Only Instagram peeps will understand d pose cheesy
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by SaintHilary(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2018
iamJ:

U wey funny pass am which person private jet u don enter

7 Likes

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by Tamarapetty(f): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by Merimental(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2018
grin snake in a Jet shadow part 4
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by enoch273: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Comedian in the jet shadow. Crazy does pay the bills
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by mytime24(f): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hw dis one take b news angry undecided
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by dkronicle(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
I'm happy for shaggi. Hard work pays
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by davostar: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
sdas
Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by wayne4loan: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Say no to adult babies angry

Re: Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet by Macopol01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
iamJ:

Mind your business or shut up �

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Gedoni Is Caught In Bed With Khafi Days After Dumpin / Actress Chika Ike Display Her Huge Backside In Black Swimsuit / “does Anybody Want A Wife? I’m Single – Actress Cynthia Okeke Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.