Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee (27112 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Softhands(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thunder will faya you... hypocrite! If na fellow Nigerian now, your smelling mouth go don curse am taya online.... yeye... Call..indiara.
nairavsdollars:
Lets wait till police conclude their investigations before labeling the man a murderer
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by AyaOrunmila: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ok,you think he should not be labelled murdere right?who could have killed the young mum too,pls lets be serious for once,you could read it,they were not the only one at home,her sisters were there but could not open the door as he locked it,you still saying he is not a murdere,so she killed herself and her baby?
nairavsdollars:
Lets wait till police conclude their investigations before labeling the man a murderer
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
He is truly an evil man..... Regardless of what they did, he could have packed his bags and migrated back to his country......

He should be killed by hanging..... (I hope his embassy would not try to plea bargain).......
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by ensamy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
If found guilty he should die by hanging or lethal injection just like they do to Africans in EU that commit similar crime. No extradition sad sad
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Crixina(f): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
See what that useless olosho is causing this man now. I checked her instagram and it was obvious she must have been cheating. No post if her with him, 95% of her post was of her and guys, most celebs and we know these guys no dey carry toto play. Now see embarassed
I'm sure the 4year old daughter was cheating on the man too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:

With till what? The white trash murdered our black sister and child in cold blood and you are waiting for the results of investigation to identify him as the murderer?

Whereas, if it's one small boy that stole bag of rice, Nigerians would burn him alive!!!

Colonial mentality at it's finest. An oyibo is innocent untill proven guilty while a black man I'd guitly until proven innocent. Smh.

That's how innocent black boys keep getting killed by white cops over here in the US. We thank God for Camera's that have exposing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
I just wanna know the reason behind the murder cos there is no smoke without fire.

Still waiting

Women are their own worst enemies how dare you insinuate that she must have been repsonsible for his violent reaction?

No wonder Nigeria is so backwards!!!!!

Tufia!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
See what that useless olosho is causing this man now. I checked her instagram and it was obvious she must have been cheating. No post if her with him, 95% of her post was of her and guys, most celebs and we know these guys no dey carry toto play. Now see embarassed

God punish you and your full family for calling Alizee as olosho. You Nigerians are indeed the scum of the earth. You have no love for yourself that's why foreigners take advantage of you.

Thank God i left that cursed land.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
denkyw:
They should free that innocent man, if you discovered that the gal you call your daughter for the past four years isn't really yours, wouldn't you do the same.

Another Nigerian animal with no brain. How dare you insunate her child was had out of wedlock? No wonder western nation's have no respect for you. You sell your own to slavery and have no love and respect for your own people.

God forbid. Tufia.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by blank(f): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

He is living in her Banana island house, driving her cars, spending her money. Why is he complaining? I thought that was usually the reverse argument. So she's allowed to cheat if she wants. Cant expect her to eat the same soup everyday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by redsun(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
He will think he is in Denmark where they threat psychopathic killers like him like princes. He is going to rot in the prison, unless he is able to grease Nigerian inspector general of police lusciously.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
Iwo nko gbefilaundecided
wa do mi wo
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by PrincessB1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
wa do mi wo
Lo sun
your moniker tho undecided
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DollarAngel(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Does that justify her killing, if it was your sister, probably you won't talk like this, be sensitive for once, no one has right to terminate life he didn't create.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by LyfeJennings(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
They should have killed him back and make it look like an accident. That's what they whites would do if any Nigerian attempts to kill their citizen.
I can swear on my life. NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN TO THIS MAN. HE IS WELL CONNECTED. WORSE CASE, 200,000 USD WOULD SHUT EVERYBODY UP AND HE WOULD SNEAK OUT OF THE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Ehn!! Enh!! But if it was a Nigerian, you would have been judge, jury and executioner cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by PrincessB1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
DanjaNinja:

Women are their own worst enemies how dare you insinuate that she must have been repsonsible for his violent reaction?

No wonder Nigeria is so backwards!!!!!

Tufia!!!!!!
How do u mean

The adage there is no smoke without fire, simply means for any problem to occur there must be a REASON.

So, wats now wrong in wanting to know the REASON

¤Maybe d husby was in a somnabulism state OR his wife was d reason OR it was SOMETHING else entirely. we all wanna know the REASON.
Dats my point.

Pls try and grab points before u mention cool
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Can you imagine what some retards are saying? So if the murdered wife was cheating, what was the little girl's crime? It is obvious we deserve the leaders we have because most of us reason like animals.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by agbonkamen(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
The man had the gut to kill this lady in her own country nawao
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by samuelchimmy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
“The command has also written the embassy on the suspect that the police are investigating one of their national,” he said
I said it, that this how this matter will later end
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by HORRORIZON: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wow a lot of the comments on in here are atrocious to say the least, and it's mostly sad that it's coming from the males. If the roles were reversed and it was a Nigerian man killing his Danish wife in Denmark, Danish men would unanimously without question be calling to have the husband killed on the spot, with a plethora of racist comments aimed at him and all blacks as a whole thrown in, and here you sorry azz Nigerian Niggas running like a bunch of Tom azz bitches to come defend this sorry azz Oyibo over your own women. What a piece of worthless shit you'all are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by egbabiekperemo1: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Ps wats her i.g name?
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
blank:

He is living in her Banana island house, driving her cars, spending her money. Why is he complaining? I thought that was usually the reverse argument. So she's allowed to cheat if she wants. Cant expect her to eat the same soup everyday.
No no no, the house was bought by the white guy and And the cars. So she deserves what she got
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
DanjaNinja:

God punish you and your full family for calling Alizee as olosho. You Nigerians are indeed the scum of the earth. You have no love for yourself that's why foreigners take advantage of you.

Thank God i left that cursed land.
Shut up there, thunder fire you and in that place that you are, you will be killed by the locals there and your news will be all over nairaland and I will be here to comment
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Crixina:
I'm sure the 4year old daughter was cheating on the man too.
That was a mistake killing and also the daughter ain't his
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DukeNija(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
PrincessB1:
I just wanna know the reason behind the murder cos there is no smoke without fire.

Still waiting

No reason justifies killing your family. None!
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Pretty mother and innocent daughter gone just like that...

Hmmm
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by PrincessB1(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
DukeNija:

No reason justifies killing your family. None!
arghh, its just absurd
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by mediclife1987(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
I always advocate for men to avoid marriage, na only women dey enjoy the thing. See all the fresh shaved pvssays this one don miss now because of love.

Iyalaya love.
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by blank(f): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

No no no, the house was bought by the white guy and And the cars. So she deserves what she got

With which money? The guy was a broke and insecure. The house and cars are from her record label.
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Shut up there, thunder fire you and in that place that you are, you will be killed by the locals there and your news will be all over nairaland and I will be here to comment

Ode!!! Back to sender. It is you and your family that will be killed by locals. Lmao. Chai my comment pain am...No atom of conscience, come on public forumn and type rubbish. If Alizee was your sister, would you call her an Olosho? Oga oversabi.

I don't even have anything else to say to you, go and buy fuel for your gen. grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by DanjaNinja(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
HORRORIZON:
Wow a lot of the comments on in here are atrocious to say the least, and it's mostly sad that it's coming from the males. If the roles were reversed and it was a Nigerian man killing his Danish wife in Denmark, Danish men would unanimously without question be calling to have the husband killed on the spot, with a plethora of racist comments aimed at him and all blacks as a whole thrown in, and here you sorry azz Nigerian Niggas running like a bunch of Tom azz bitches to come defend this sorry azz Oyibo over your own women. What a piece of worthless shit you'all are.

It goes to show Nigerians are their own worst enemies. They have no love for themselves and would instead worship a foreigner even if that foreigner was responsible for their death. I regret being born a Nigerian. Glad i no longer live in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child / I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / Beautiful New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.