Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Enugu Govt. Approves N2.5 Billion For Construction, Renovation Of Classroom Bloc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Govt. Approves N2.5 Billion For Construction, Renovation Of Classroom Bloc (5365 Views)

Enugu Completes Renovation Of The State's Judiciary Headquaters / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Enugu Govt. Approves N2.5 Billion For Construction, Renovation Of Classroom Bloc by Kennydoc(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bolustical:

And it will be built to international standards like this one in Ariaria grin

What are you yapping about?
That below was Akobi Crescent, Surulere, Lagos last year. Isn't it the same Lagos you lots keep bragging about?

Re: Enugu Govt. Approves N2.5 Billion For Construction, Renovation Of Classroom Bloc by chuckjonesautos: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bolustical:
Enugu as far as I know isn't an oil producing state and does not generate enough IGR to raise monies like this which means that is solely depends on federal allocations like many other northern states.

All I'm saying is that if this news were to have come from the North, there would have a lot of gloatings and grunting from some particular sets of people about how parasitic the north is and as if Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra, Imo and Enugu contributes the lion share of Nigeria's revenue.

A very thorough study of food production, IGR generation, VAT and national revenue contribution will truly reveal who the true PARASITES are.

What is N2.5 Billion in today's world market? Do you know how many schools there are in Enugu State? Do you know how many local governments? Do not try to make assumptions about things you don't know just to appear smart in a forum..
Re: Enugu Govt. Approves N2.5 Billion For Construction, Renovation Of Classroom Bloc by chuckjonesautos: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
keyzid:
He should honestly look for a way to further reduce the act of cultism amongst those useless senseless visionless secondary school students around Enugu here. From the way ladies were sexually harassed at the concert, it begs for more question "Do these people parent care about there proper upbringing?" The kids lack manners, you can't even correct them when they do any wrong thing. They will be ready to attack you and consider you an enemy. Honestly, i can't wait to finish my youth service because leaving among them reeks me to death. So wicked, and just love to make money out of your own discomfort.

The problem Enugu has is Cultism. It's a canker worm. Each new generation spring up with their own level of wickedness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria / Pictures Of Kano in 1960 And 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.