Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What If I Become Self-employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What If I Become Self-employed (320 Views)

Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Become Self-employed by drcast(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
I've been thinking, what if there is just a way I can harness my resources to serve me, truly serve me, when it comes to financial freedom.

Investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin is still a game that can make people rich and truly free, according to some experts.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have made many people very rich, very quickly — people who purchased into these cryptocurrencies early, before they ran their exponential course.

But they have made many people very poor very quickly, too—people who purchased these cryptocurrencies near their all-time highs, before they got crushed.

"It's safe to say that the price action in the crypto market over the past few months has been very ugly,” says Investing.com Senior Analyst Jesse Cohen. “All the major coins have suffered declines since the start of the year and are all trading below their respective 200-day moving averages, which usually signals more losses ahead"

Still, Cohen doesn’t believe the game is over for Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies. “We've seen Bitcoin do this before, where it plunges sharply over a prolonged period only to violently bounce back to new highs in a short time. While it isn't looking too hot at the moment, it's still way to early too call the end of Bitcoin, or cryptos in general."

Aaron Lasher, BRD’s CMO and cofounder believes that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still the tickets to a[b] rich and truly free life[/b]. “Getting rich with cryptocurrency is a proxy for true freedom, a personal financial situation that is largely immune to the politics, flaws, and vicissitudes of an interconnected, global system - an oasis of security and a platform for individual pursuits."

Isn't that what we all wanted?

Please feel free to share your questions and opinions

Stay woke

cryptoinbits.com will guide you

I will guide you.

(1) (Reply)

North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Vacancies | April, 2018 / Vacancy At Proportion Construction And Dredge Works Nigeria Limited / Fula Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.