Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Medical Treatment Abroad Vs Good Hospitals for Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Treatment Abroad Vs Good Hospitals for Nigerians (1027 Views)

Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Gov Wada Rejects Treatment Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Treatment Abroad Vs Good Hospitals for Nigerians by adconline(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2007
I don't think that Atiku and Yar'dua have got what it takes to improve our health care system because they are not ashamed that they have been in governemnt for the past eight years,  yet have not built a single hospital to cater  to their medical needs. I came to a conclusion that politicians do not even love themselves.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THEM IF MY VOTE WILL COUNT.
Re: Medical Treatment Abroad Vs Good Hospitals for Nigerians by cuteass1(f): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2007
very well then, point taken wink
Re: Medical Treatment Abroad Vs Good Hospitals for Nigerians by davidif: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2017
adconline:
I don't think that Atiku and Yar'dua have got what it takes to improve our health care system because they are not ashamed that they have been in governemnt for the past eight years,  yet have not built a single hospital to cater  to their medical needs. I came to a conclusion that politicians do not even love themselves.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THEM IF MY VOTE WILL COUNT.

Well get the govt out of the health system for starters and create a board that oversees the hospitals and accredited the physicians with licenses to practice.

(1) (Reply)

Contempt: Court Orders Arrest Of El-rufai, Fcda Scribe / Lets Pray For Warri! / Us Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.