Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (70646 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by lagosrd: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is the kind of thing that happens when adolescents are undergraduates and teenagers are graduates. We faced worse but we didn't die during our university days.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by BiafranBushBoy: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

If Aunty Philo had been a guy, I wont have put such temerity past her actually cheesy
Strange how it was once I got to NYSC camp I realised how different other Unis were from Madonna. We lucked out dude.

Simply put dear... "Pathetic"!!!

Good to see an Alumini. Nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by obowunmi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
He looks like a rapist.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by eagleonearth(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
HigherEd:

What is wrong with this level of hair? I hope all is well with you.
Already, no university in this country can boast of a more well dressed student community as CU and the likes. Therefore the DSA shaved their heads for a very different reason. The shaving was definitely out of spite and not a result of non conformance to dress code. And he unfortunately carried out his spiteful action in addition to putting the students at risk.
I have discovered that when you drag Covenant as an institution only folks in the Alumni, Student community would suffer for it. Therefore let this man carry his own cross so next time the next DSA would seriously think before doing something that could potentially destroy his career.
This is rubbish. Those who changed the world scientifically had bushy hairs and beards. Anyways, when this kids are told they were still in secondary school even when they think they're in university, they don't believe it. Now it's clear to them.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Bluffly: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God give you more energy to shave all their hairs.

No responsible male student carries bushy hair or dreadlocks.
I stand to be corrected.
Technically speaking; a bushy haired student is a blockhead because the hair prevents wisdom from reaching their brain.

Shame on any parent whose son has a bushy hair.

Decency and morality must be instilled by force since parents have failed in their primary responsibility of raising decent kids.
I wish this could be tagged an OPERATION SHAVE THEM ALL and extended to our churches and police roadblocks.

I hear over 60% of males in Nigeria below 32 now wear dreadlocks or overgrown hair.
Can you see your deluded mentality. So a man that keeps his hair is irresponsible. Not less than 90% of your political reps and executives keep skinned head and yet are grossly irresponsible. Most cult guys keeps very low hair or skinned head and are yet irresponsible. Most fraudulent accountants and bankers keeps skinned head and are yet irresponsible.
Please if you are old, take a regrowth pill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by omimigaius(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
]A man they should have shot multiple times days after. Does he have 9 lives! That will pass a message to other CU lecturers. If the kids in the university cant do it, then they should roll in mercenaries from viable schools.

Rubbish! [/quote]
Some people will just come to this platform to spill rubbish. Even cultists are no longer afraid to show their faces. You can hire your goons to drop him or better do it yourself since that is what you know best.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Johnson5258: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
I don't know why people will not mind there business. Arabic school where they used rod on there pupils and student are mend to do house chores for there instructor, them no see that one. Ride on Dr.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ijoba22(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.
Technically speaking; a bushy haired student is a blockhead because the hair prevents wisdom from reaching their brain.

Decency and morality must be instilled by force since parents have failed in their primary responsibility of raising decent kids.
I wish this could be tagged an OPERATION SHAVE THEM ALL and extended to our churches and police roadblocks.

I hear over 60% of males in Nigeria below 32 now wear dreadlocks or overgrown hair.
mr love-vendor what are u saying
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ijoba22(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:
A man they should have shot multiple times days after. Does he have 9 lives! That will pass a message to other CU lecturers. If the kids in the university cant do it, then they should roll in mercenaries from viable schools.

Rubbish!
i don site benin student
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by biggy26: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
sirusX:

grin I guess Wole Soyinka can never be a guest speaker or lecturer

Or maybe the ladies would go on low cut and skin like secondary school students

Really though, the hair doesn't define the individual
It's Soyinka's bushy hair that made him support pmb. Wisdom couldn't penetrate d hair to d brain. So that's what d uni is trying to prevent in d next elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
I don't know muxlim problem with covenant university if u don't like the way they are running their school why don't u go and open Muhammad university and start bombing yourself up as u like
Chai!! What sort of comment is this now grin cheesy
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by HigherEd: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheVictorious I think its important that individual persons should be made accountable for their misdeeds in CU, because if care isn't taken something worse would happen on that campus that could truly disable the university. Many workers at the Student Affairs are too selfish to be concerned about how their barbaric actions portrays on the university and are officially covered by the university brand. But by specifically calling out these erring staff at CU I hope there would be reluctance on the side of any staff to do something that could potentially put him/her in negative light.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Drinkwater(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin Luther King Jr ; Nelson Mandela ; Annan Kofi ; Wole Soyinka... Were all these people irresponsible, in fact they are all Nobel laureates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Holahtunez(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Keep ur sermon 2 ursef jawe..lt4l
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by kovah(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
The level of stupidity on this comment section is unbelievable...I bet some of u are Philistines renecanated...CUT SAMSON'S HAIR...Like dat was where his strength came from...I believe God makes dis kind of situation possible so that some of ur stupidity would b brought to light...I know for a fact dat the people supporting this...Wld crucify Jesus again cos they are blinded by their own brand of morality...What has acquired knowledge have to do with hair...Keep ur hair, cut it braid it...Just be wise
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ovcwality(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

U are an idiot 4 saying that, I wanted to write an epistle for you, BT I can't waste my energy on top ur head, be rational 4 once please, everybody get bear bear but no b everybody dey keep am, if e fit u fine, if e no fit u fine, b4 nw ppl no d keep beared well well, BT e don change now, everything goes down to culture, jxt bcuz most ppl don't keep hair it doesn't mean it is bad, if the culture change and everyone start keeping hair u will still b d 1 DAT will start insulting those that don't keep hair, b rational motherfucker!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by slimfit1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
He did holy voodoo. He is luck it wasn't my child they touched his head i wont take it likely. I dont trust anybody they could have taken that hair to someone baba or mama you know the rest.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ovcwality(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
ppl wey like ur comment f**k them too grin
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Elliot2(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
I am really happy about this development,it reinforces the truth that we are in a shithole country. No,u don't agree? just think about it,that in this 21st century our definition of morality still centres on inconsequential stuffs like this mere hair that comes naturally to all that are gifted. What a wasted priority!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by smart111(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

You need to educate yourself more because you are so ignorant

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by koxi: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wtf!!!
Even kindergartens can't and shouldn't be treated in such a debasing manner...personally I think there are a thousand to address the issues...smh

A nation on reverse gear!
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by spiralwedge(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
sirusX:

grin I guess Wole Soyinka can never be a guest speaker or lecturer

Or maybe the ladies would go on low cut and skin like secondary school students

Really though, the hair doesn't define the individual

I'm sure they would have be told the rules before hand. And let them graduate first, then they can do whatever they like and be Wole Soyinka. But graduate first, with characters (4-5 years only).
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by shalomt4321: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Essssss don't come here and start talking trash just because you dont like guys with hair doesn't mean we can't kee our hair... Hol up hol up did I say u don't like guys with hair .... You will go to Instagram and see guys with hair and start liking there pictures ... Even in the bible Samson didn't cut his hair..... Who cut Jesus hair when he was on earth ... Update your bullshit mentality and stop spilling trash
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
HigherEd:
Face Of The Man Who Ordered The Forceful Shaving Of Covenant University Students

To help the Nigerian education sector grow, it is important that we call out individuals who oppress in the system. Calling out universities and individuals won't always cut it, as there are usually faces behind every oppressive regime - it is important that those oppressive faces are called out, shamed and sanctioned appropriately.

Following the revelations of the disgraceful and unfortunate incidence where student were forcefully shaved, other Nigerian students from other universities have come out to tell their stories of oppression in their various universities. But unfortunately calling out the universities is not enough but doing so and publicly shaming individuals involved in such despicable act through the power of social media.

The CU management has denied ever giving this individual the authority to carry out that despicable punishment of shaving students hair.

This is Dr. Timothy Aneke the Dean Of Student Affairs of Covenant university who instructed the forceful shaving of students hair with an unsterilized clipper. He is a graduate of University Of Uyo(BSc), University of Ibadan(MSc) and Covenant University (PhD) and a former staff of Igbinedion University.

It is oyedepo fault!!!
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Antichristus: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
He is an example of what I repeatedly describe as certificated but uneducated. Many Nigerians are like that. They are certificated but uneducated, unrefined, uncivilized and unenlightened.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by 9isguy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
Something wey Unilorin don dey do tey tey grin grin

Which Unilorin are you talking about?
PLS don't say what you don't know.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by omohlexy: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=davidonwuka21 post=66518872][/quote]why will they cut the hair created by God,nourished to grow by God?How can you deface a symbol of glory and honour on the heads of men as defined by the scriptures?can this dude create a strand of hair?How low is his own hair? He should just proceed from shaving the hair on thier heads to shaving their pubic hair as well.Female pubic hair mostly and he just has to be the barber. Pls dont cut their clits ok?
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by thowbie7ven(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Wole Soyinka Nko? his hair also prevents wisdom from reaching his brain?
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Bifrost: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
Can't guys just keep decent

Hair for once
Define a decent hair.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by 9isguy(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

The problem you have with guys with hair is because you are suffering from baldness and you should know it's a sex linked disorder (gene located on the x chromosome) and will be passed from one generation to another......Enjoy the baldness.......then tell me what hair got to do with descenscy and intelligence....Lunatic
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Bifrost: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2018
HigherEd:
TheVictorious I think its important that individual persons should be made accountable for their misdeeds in CU, because if care isn't taken something worse would happen on that campus that could truly disable the university. Many workers at the Student Affairs are too selfish to be concerned about how their barbaric actions portrays on the university and are officially covered by the university brand. But by specifically calling out these erring staff at CU I hope there would be reluctance on the side of any staff to do something that could potentially put him/her in negative light.

But there are claims that keeping a low haircut is part of the school's dress code as laid down in the university's rules and regulations.

That's not my point though, has the school management as much as called this oppressor out? If not, it means CU is well behind the guy. And that'll be a shame.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by centboy123456(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

I always see ur comments on NL u know why Nigeria will never move forward it because of people like u yes people like u u think w are still in the 1990 Google western university u see different type of hair students carry but here in Nigeria they want to force to wear coat and tie and what has hair got to do with ur school tell me if u want evey body to dress decent go and from ur own country and mine u when a child is up to 21 u can't tell him to cut his or her hair if u think because u dress decent that means everybody must dress men u need to grow up and try to travel out to see for u self and fuc/k decent dress and fuc/k u too I like guys with deadlock it cool and stop acting as If we are still in d olding days hair has nothing to do with ur school if 60% of male do deadlock what u busy I it ur hair Nigeria I sorry for or na carrying deadlock I now a crime now in Nigeria old man u need to grow u and leave this country u still living in d old days and that bad for u I rest my case here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Photos Of University Of Ilorin / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.