Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (70609 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by cosmos1440: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Was passing by a daycare school somedayz ago when I saw a kid of btw 3 to 4 yrs on Gallas hairstyle.

Surprise wan kill me dat day

e be like say you never see Olamide pikin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
All these glorified primary school sef. I guess OP is one of those whose hair was stylized with scissors.

Pele o. I know exactly how you feel because same was done to me... in secondary school. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Chukazu: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God give you more energy to shave all their hairs.

No responsible male student carries bushy hair or dreadlocks.
I stand to be corrected.
Technically speaking; a bushy haired student is a blockhead because the hair prevents wisdom from reaching their brain.

Shame on any parent whose son has a bushy hair.

Decency and morality must be instilled by force since parents have failed in their primary responsibility of raising decent kids.
I wish this could be tagged an OPERATION SHAVE THEM ALL and extended to our churches and police roadblocks.

I hear over 60% of males in Nigeria below 32 now wear dreadlocks or overgrown hair.

Then women with bushy hair, Brazilian, artificial, weave on and attachment hair should be Brain-dead ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by LotaTee: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.
Technically speaking; a bushy haired student is a blockhead because the hair prevents wisdom from reaching their brain.

Decency and morality must be instilled by force since parents have failed in their primary responsibility of raising decent kids.
I wish this could be tagged an OPERATION SHAVE THEM ALL and extended to our churches and police roadblocks.

I hear over 60% of males in Nigeria below 32 now wear dreadlocks or overgrown hair.
You must also be bushy-haired because this comment lacks wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg make una no disturb us jor,we all know the rule of the school but every year people go rush the school,when dey enter dey go dey complain
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Deckline(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
esthy86:
TM red devil
up man united joor
Man city fvck up big time!! They underestimated the red devils.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Shroud: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

And someone nurtured you for 9 months never knowing a slip of humanity was underway.

So why stop at just hair style? They should tell parents how many children to have, the religion to follow, the Kind of food to eat and how to fúck our girlfriends. Idiot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by comrChris(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Only God knows where this fellow use to appear from to make a comment and where always disappears to..

Quoting him is a total waste of time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ediko5(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
I guess Prof Wole Soyinka wouldn't have been a world class professor.
Rubbish, when have keeping hair makes one a dullard?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Even our Jewish messiah, Jesus had enough hair and beards for an average of 10 covenant students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Isaacvin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

absolute RUBBISH!!! wat will u say about Wole Soyinka hair? dat means he is suppose to b d greatest dullard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Those hairs were not bushy or deadlocked. You don't need to lie in order to justify shiitty practices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

They didn't even do this to us in Madonna... angry... Useless, stupid, overhyped private schools...

Owned by thieves nourishing their bank accounts. I wish I knew all what I know now back then, I woulda use millions of Naira paid as school fees to open shop at Ladipo angry

Decency ko, Decayncy ni angry
If Aunty Philo had been a guy, I wont have put such temerity past her actually cheesy
Strange how it was once I got to NYSC camp I realised how different other Unis were from Madonna. We lucked out dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Saao(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
HigherEd:
Face Of The Man Who Ordered The Forceful Shaving Of Covenant University Students

To help the Nigerian education sector grow, it is important that we call out individuals who oppress in the system. Calling out universities and individuals won't always cut it, as there are usually faces behind every oppressive regime - it is important that those oppressive faces are called out, shamed and sanctioned appropriately.

Following the revelations of the disgraceful and unfortunate incidence where student were forcefully shaved, other Nigerian students from other universities have come out to tell their stories of oppression in their various universities. But unfortunately calling out the universities is not enough but doing so and publicly shaming individuals involved in such despicable act through the power of social media.

The CU management has denied ever giving this individual the authority to carry out that despicable punishment of shaving students hair.

This is Dr. Timothy Aneke the Dean Of Student Affairs of Covenant university who instructed the forceful shaving of students hair with an unsterilized clipper. He is a graduate of University Of Uyo(BSc), University of Ibadan(MSc) and Covenant University (PhD) and a former staff of Igbinedion University.
op I totally agreed with u. The level of indecency among guys nowadays is alarming. Just take a study of 10 guys, 8 hair or bears will be unkept, u can't differentiate between bokoharam and normal human being in our institutions even in churches. We need more of this guy
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saao:
op I totally agreed with u. The level of indecency among guys nowadays is alarming. Just take a study of 10 guys, 8 hair or bears will be unkept, u can't differentiate between bokoharam and normal human being in our institutions even in churches. We need more of this guy

You are not on the same page with @op. May be you need to re-read his submission.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by victorazyvictor(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

They didn't even do this to us in Madonna... angry... Useless, stupid, overhyped private schools...

Owned by thieves nourishing their bank accounts. I wish I knew all what I know now back then, I woulda use millions of Naira paid as school fees to open shop at Ladipo angry

You can go and collect it back if only ur ready to drop your brain with them. grin
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by mikolo80: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The school has rules and regulations governing them so if you can't cope Kindly quit......cool
did the rules state carving runway in their hair as punishment?
equity
clean hands

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ikelebe: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nawa ohh. If i am seeing well, Bill Gate keeps his hair,
The founder of Facebook ķeeps his hair, even Jesus kept his hair. All these people are great people. I think you displayed such level of ignorance because you don't keep you hair.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by Saao(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
maasoap:

You are not on the same page with @op. May be you need to re-read his submission.
abi
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by victorvick(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

you forgot your brain inside your mama womb,,, okay

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by innocential3032(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
All i need is u guys prayer, benfica shld jst win
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by pressplay411(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The school has rules and regulations governing them so if you can't cope Kindly quit......cool

You're a proof that reading is not comprehension.
Kindly read the post again but slowly now. Didn't the school just dissociate itself from the punishment?
Meaning it's not among its rules and regulations.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by chival1960(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Anytime am going out, maybe to the next department and i see him coming, omo na race o..
she has finally left the school sef. Heard there's peace now in madonna.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by COOL10(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

They didn't even do this to us in Madonna ... angry... Useless, stupid, overhyped private schools...

. grin Bros check back 2 years ago.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by blessingsonflee(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

don't you wear Overgrown hair? I will believe otherwise with prove of your picture kiss
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by clemz85(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

The founding fathers of the courses we study, the scientists, the likes of Isaac Newton, Einstein were shaved hair? The Disciples of Jesus and Jesus himself were shaved hair?

Nwamaikpe if your father was as Brilliant as Wole Soyika I think He could have been known nationwide

Daft.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by mykero(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

I won't tell you you're mad buh I would refrain, you probably already know
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by rabzy: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

You will tell your parents you want to quit after they have paid hundreds of thousands. You want make the mama remove the head herself.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by MARKETfund: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Lol I remember how Madonna fleeced us on account of my younger sister reading Law there those days.

In her final year it seemed they summed up every fee she'd paid from year one and asked us for pay.
choi, my dad grumbled eehn grin
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by ShakurMY(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
sirusX:
grin I guess Woke Soyinka can never be a guest speaker or lecturer
Or maybe the ladies would go on low cut and skin like secondary school students
Really though, the hair doesn't define the individual
Tell him bro, thought this nwa guy get sense until today.
Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by davidonwuka21: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Re: Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students by davidonwuka21: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

Your type are local champions, claiming responsible fools!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.