Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) (37816 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja / #DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Even the Yoruba men that happen to get educated and marries a wife, start looking for a second wife the moment he has 500000 in his account .

Regardless of religion or educational status, the uselessness in the Yoruba male is genetic .

If I were a Yoruba woman, my paramount aim would be to escape that cycle of uselessness and get a real man elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

My friend, you are deluded

Only a deluded scum like you will give yourself such a moniker.
Who gives a fucck where Yoruba demon tag came from?
How will that improve your pathetic life?
There is no big deal in running after women like a slowpoke. Any average man regardless of ethnicity can do that .
Go to owambe and see Yoruba old men fooling themselves with other easy Yoruba women while their wives are at home.
That is a culture in yorubaland. A culture of uselessness passed down to the younger generation .
There are more bastards in yorubaland than anywhere, so the philandering did not start today. It is in the blood.
It is a sign of uselessness and it is not something you should pride in.

The test of manhood is in success,or in how much money you have in your account.

Alpha males are men that controls situations, with financial authority.

Alpha males are igbo men.
We dont take nonsense because we know who we are.

Drinking garri, morning, afternoon and night and night and running after bisi omo iya -elewa does not make you alpha.

It means you are useless just like the many Yoruba "men " I have come across .
They have just 1000 naira to rub together, but they have impregnated all the Yoruba girls in their neighbourhood.

Useless, useless men.

OK then, I hear you. Sorry.. I can feel ur pain, bro... undecided

There's a reason Igbos are the ONLY immigrants within their own country, right? If your savage jungle is that great, what and why the fvck are your pple running away from the poverty ravaged infested jungles of the SE and rushing here to the SW? undecided

There's a reason the Jews came out to publicly and firmly denounce you pple as part of their heritage (Just imagine when pple can't keep records of their ancestors). Shameless FOOLS! Awon asiwin gbogbo. grin grin

There's a reason why the Igbos are the ones that have to integrate into the Yoruba culture to succeed in Nigeria. grin grin

There's a reason of despite 99% of Igbos who are Christians (mostly fake)... the 10 biggest churches in the Nation and African continent as a whole are Yoruba-led and owned. cool

The 10 richest Nigerians doesn't have a single delusional Igbo on the list... So what Alpha male controlling finances? Another chest beating..

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! $100 bills are quiet, coins are noisy!.. Go figure. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2018
So the Yoruba assassin abi na demon has failed to respond?

Truth is bitter.

I have seen a 25 year old , barely educated igbo business man control and nurture his home better than most Yoruba married men in the their 30s and 40s.

Uselessness .

2 Likes

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:
So the Yoruba assassin abi na demon has failed to respond?

Truth is butter.

I have seen a 25 year old , barely educated igbo business man control and nurture his home better than most Yoruba married men in the their 30s and 40s.

Uselessness .

Show's how animalistic you are... Perhaps, if you're that diligent, you won't have posted this, right? grin

@ the bolded. grin grin Keep it coming. All ut braggadocios ability would be suppressed, trust me. Nothing good can come out of that wretched forbidden jungle of yours. Animalistic Savages that can't survive in a civilized world.

Stay away from Yoruba-lands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

OK then, I hear you. Sorry.. I can feel ur pain, bro... undecided

There's a reason Igbos are the ONLY immigrants within their own country, right? If your savage jungle is that great, what and why the fvck are your pple running away from the poverty ravaged infested jungles of the SE and rushing here to the SW? undecided

There's a reason the Jews came out to publicly and firmly denounce you pple as part of their heritage (Just imagine when pple can't keep records of their ancestors). Shameless FOOLS! Awon asiwin gbogbo. grin grin

There's a reason why the Igbos are the ones that have to integrate into the Yoruba culture to succeed in Nigeria. grin grin

There's a reason of despite 99% of Igbos who are Christians (mostly fake)... the 7 biggest churches in the Nation and African continent as a whole are Yoruba-led and owned. cool

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! $100 bills are quiet, coins are noisy!.. Go figure. cool
So you have left the Yoruba demon discussion and entered an economic discussion.

You no well at all.

So the number of fake churches is what you are bragging about now ?

Do you have a brain at all?
Well, igbos are predominantly Catholics. The biggest church on earth .
We don't need to build mushrooms churches on a large scale as a dicck measuring contest.

Igbo men come into Lagos just like the Chinese, Lebanese, and Europeans, and we take advantage.

It is part of the reason why I said most Yoruba men are useless.
The sign of alpha male is taking advantage of opportunities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Show's how animalistic you are... Perhaps, if you're that diligent, you won't have posted this, right? grin

@ the bolded. grin grin Keep it coming. All ut braggadocios ability would be suppressed, trust me. Nothing good can come out of that wretched forbidden jungle of yours. Animalistic Savages that can't survive in a civilized world.

Stay away from Yoruba-lands.
lol.

I can feel your pain after you have been pummelled by the truth.

We are here to dominate and to expand.

Shebi, you are alpha males. Come and compete with us.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Jim ovia, and Tony elumelu on the rich list are Yoruba men?

Ignoramus. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

So you have left the Yoruba demon discussion and entered an economic discussion.

You no well at all.

So the number of fake churches is what you are bragging about now ?

Do you have a brain at all?
Well, igbos are predominantly Catholics. The biggest church on earth .
We don't need to build mushrooms churches on a large scale as a dicck measuring contest.

Igbo men come into Lagos just like the Chinese, Lebanese, and Europeans, and we take advantage.

It is part of the reason why I said most Yoruba men are useless.
The sign of alpha male is taking advantage of opportunities.

Everything from Economic, to Political, to Financial, Religious to.... just name it. We're and will always LORD over you Igbos. In the Yoruba lands, we create opportunities just like the developed nations do. If they didn't create those opportunities, pple won't run there for survival.

I'm glad you guys can at least admit it's ONLY a competent and civilized group of pple like U.S, Europe, Asia, Yoruba pple, SW Nigeria etc... that do create opportunities.

What opportunities have you created in your own savage jungle? grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:
Jim ovia, and Tony elumelu on the rich list are Yoruba men?

Ignoramus. cheesy

Not in top 10... They stole the money from your pple and of course what do you expect from Savages? They support such ideas... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

lol.

I can feel your pain after you have been pummelled by the truth.

We are here to dominate and to expand.

Shebi, you are alpha males. Come and compete with us.

You don't compete with your inferiors... We create those opportunities for you guys to survive on. We call the shot on your lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
Get money
Get an Igbo girl grin

FBIL:
Igbo girls' pussy clean pass eva water but they only like to marry themselves. I lost my Igbo corper girlfriend to one large importer @Lagos.I want to marry Igbo girl I dey Ibadan here, check my signature.
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Everything from Economic, to Political, to Financial, Religious to.... just name it. We're and will always LORD over you Igbos. In the Yoruba lands, we create opportunities just like the developed nations do. If they didn't create those opportunities, pple won't run there for survival.

I'm glad you guys can at least admit it's ONLY a competent and civilized group of pple like U.S, Europe, Asia, Yoruba pple, SW Nigeria etc... that do create opportunities.

What opportunities have you created in your own savage jungle? grin grin grin
What is this nitwit yapping about? cheesy

Weak as$ niggas .

I don't blame you. Your fathers did not teach you how to be alpha males.

What they taught you was how to be useless by running after iya shade and iya funke.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
Beautiful couple, Imo state get some beautiful women, no doubt.. May God bless there union.
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
europebaby:
Get money
Get an Igbo girl grin

That is the formula.

If igbo men were useless, igbo women would be married kobo and kobo like some other women are married anyhow .

But any non-igbo male would need to be successful to stand a chance because you are competing with successful igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

What is this nitwit yapping about? cheesy

Weak as$ niggas .

I don't blame you. Your fathers did not teach you how to be alpha males.

What they taught you was how to be useless by running after iya shade and iya funke.

Abeg, leave my Iyas ( I love them die) alone and let's focus on why you Igbos are behind and inferior to Yorubas...

Even the smartest Igbo man ever (Chinua Achebe) could't win an ordinary Nobel Laureate.. Of course they all start to complain and whine. Foolish pple.

The heights that Yoruba pple have attained would forever be impossible for any Igbo man.

Even in entertainment... Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa Savage always lead... others follow! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Abeg, leave my Iyas ( I love them die) alone and let's focus on why you Igbos are behind and inferior to Yorubas...

Even the smartest Igbo man ever (Chinua Achebe) could't win an ordinary Nobel Laureate.. Of course they all start to complain and whine. Foolish pple.

The heights that Yoruba pple have attained would forever be impossible for any Igbo man.
You are making deductions about issues you have no real knowledge about.

If I start explaining the politics of the Nobel, your tiny Yoruba brain would explode .

I have no interest in classing up our discussion. You are not worth it.

That is why I just want our discussion to remain in the gutters where you can adequately comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Even in entertainment... Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa Savage always lead... others follow! grin grin grin

Bros mi, abge ignore dis fool. The guy na nuisance igbo. Na dem sabi talk pass but no get action. Free am abeg. Him got nothing to yan abt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You don't compete with your inferiors... We create those opportunities for you guys to survive on. We call the shot on your lives!
You deserve a huge knock on the head for this.

The day any average Yoruba man is superior to the average igbo man is the day the world has ended.

We are twice the men you will ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Bros mi, abge ignore dis fool. The guy na nuisance igbo. Na dem sabi talk pass but no get action. Free am abeg. Him got nothing to yan abt.
lol.
Another troll with the ridiculous moniker. Possibly even the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Ewu, is it your business?? grin grin grin
Otu nne gi.
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

You are making deductions about issues you have no real knowledge about.

If I start explaining the politics of the Nobel, your tiny Yoruba brain would explode .

I have no interest in classing up our discussion. You are not worth it.

That is why I just want our discussion to remain in the gutters where you can adequately comprehend.

Here we go again.. explaining politics of Nobel. Awon olorikori... Always complaining abt everybody and system against them. It's called the "Defeated mentality". Now, we're abt to hear the Developed and civilized world hate Igbo pple, blah, blah, blah... hahaha grin grin grin Bunch of narcissist FOOLS!

Always giving reasons for failure instead of proffering solutions to problems... try harder as a tribe, Nobel go notice your pple. Below is an excerpt from Chinua Achebe's 'There was a nation'..

"hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

Sums up what everyone needs to know abt the savage tribe called Igbo. ..From the most intelligent being ever to emerge from Igbo land. Truth is indeed bitter NOT butter like you said in ur post. grin grin grin

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2018
lastmaster:
Otu nne gi.

It's obvious you don't have regards or respect for your Mother. Grow up dude.

Happy Sunday and Happy Mothering Sunday to your Mum. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

Really?

Then why are eastern delicacies most yorubas favourite meals?

The agbada ,you people like to prance around with came all the way from Senegal.

I am in London as we speak.

A Yoruba restaurant (Nigerian Kitchen) in Deptford was last night full of white people eating jollof rice and dodo so does that mean they are borrowing our culture? Mumu, they are merely enjoying our food and widening the variety available of their own menu, not borrowing our culture.

You never had a Kingdom, a crown, a king/queen, empire, ruling houses or kingmakers, no organised society or government, no known traditional clothing or style. NOTHING EXCEPT Destructive rebellion, unruliness, criminality, unsocial oprobium behaviour.

Igboland, that's why 90% of you cannot live there or live amongst yourselves. Go figure!

3 Likes

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I am in London as we speak.

A Yoruba restaurant (Nigerian Kitchen) in Deptford was last night full of white people eating jollof rice and dodo so does that mean they are borrowing our culture? Mumu, they are merely enjoying our food and widening the variety available of their own menu, not borrowing our culture.

You never had a Kingdom, a crown, a king/queen, empire, ruling houses or kingmakers, no organised society or government, no known traditional clothing or style. NOTHING EXCEPT Destructive rebellion, unruliness, criminality, unsocial oprobium behaviour.

Igboland, that's why 90% of you cannot live there or live amongst yourselves. Go figure!

The funny thing is they're a bunch of delusional folks. They're trying to cling on to Jewish pple, claiming to be Jews cuz, they basically see their struggles (which was self-created) within 9ja as similar to that of 19th century Jews. Just imagine such mentality!

The Jews blatantly denied any relationship or affiliation to these pigs. What a shame! Yet, you see them on here and everywhere still making noise and chest-beating. WTF?

No values, morals, culture, norms, ethics... name it. Igbo Amaka indeed! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

That is the formula.

If igbo men were useless, igbo women would be married kobo and kobo like some other women are married anyhow .

But any non-igbo male would need to be successful to stand a chance because you are competing with successful igbo men.

I have houses in Ejigbo and oke-afa part of Lagos full of igbo tenants, my man! Igbo people are not as successful as you are making out oooo. Most of them cannot even pay rent, yet they are busy making babies, making noise all over the place. Ya people are not as successful as you like to believe oga!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by CSTR1002: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Here we go again.. explaining politics of Nobel. Awon olorikori... Always complaining abt everybody and system against them. It's called the "Defeated mentality". Now, we're abt to hear the Developed and civilized world hate Igbo pple, blah, blah, blah... hahaha grin grin grin Bunch of narcissist FOOLS!

Always giving reasons for failure instead of proffering solutions to problems... try harder as a tribe, Nobel go notice your pple. Below is an excerpt from Chinua Achebe's 'There was a nation'..

"hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

Sums up what everyone needs to know abt the savage tribe called Igbo. ..From the most intelligent being ever to emerge from Igbo land. Truth is indeed bitter NOT butter like you said in ur post. grin grin grin

Thanks
Chinua Achebe is not the most intelligent igbo man. He is certainly more intelligent than any Yoruba I have ever known.

BTW, the Nobel is not the only award available . It is just an award.
Chinua won many other awards.
He is not called the father of modern African literature for nothing.

His book "things fall apart " is the most read novel in African history .
The book is a recommended reading for high school students in America.

That Is the definition of success.

The reason why he never won the Nobel was because he destroyed Joseph Conrad, a 19th century award winning European author of the racist book called "heart of darkness " where he described Africa as a dark continent filled with half- human half -beasts.

Achebe publicly challenged him and published "things fall apart", as a response that African culture are rational.

That did not go down well with the European literature elite who were very conservative in those days and were responsible for awarding the Nobel.

Achebe lost the Nobel because he was fighting for the dignity of the black man.
What he lost, he gained later on in life. There is no African writer that has been as successful.

Chimanda adichie is coming close but still have some way to go catch up.

So, before you make deductions you better be knowledgeable.

I'm off to church now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

Chinua Achebe is not the most intelligent igbo man. He is certainly more intelligent than any Yoruba I have ever known.

The reason why he never won the Nobel was because he destroyed Joseph Conrad, a 19th century award winning European author of the racist book called "heart of darkness " where he described Africa as a dark continent filled with half- human half -beasts.

Achebe publicly challenged him and published "things fall apart", as a response that African culture are rational.

That did not go down well with the European literature elite who were very conservative in those days and were responsible for awarding the Nobel.

What he lost, he gained later on in life. There is no African writer that has been as successful.

I'm off to church now.

All I can say is... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Laughing in chinese right now 六书 / 六書 六书 / 六書 六书 / 六書 六书 / 六書 六书 / 六書

Again, keep giving us the reasons for your failures and short-comings. It's always everybody else's fault and never your's. All the depiction in Chinua's book are all lame savage Igbotic behaviors which the world couldn't reckon with for it's too savage with no iota of credence and credibility. grin grin

Please, na God I take beg una... stay away from Yoruba-lands... else, I'll bring forth to thy memories the victory of Jan. 15th 1970. See below!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by mystery22: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2018
CSTR1002:

I'm off to church now.
guy don't bother replying dis Yoruba chest beaters,no wonder they are still slaves to dere Fulani masters.so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2018
Wow..they are both cute

I just love cute guys cool cool
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by exquisite007: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2018
First pics, he looks like Ghost in Power series
Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by LBanks(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Not in top 10... They stole the money from your pple and of course what do you expect from Savages? They support such ideas... grin grin grin

Like seriously? they stole money from who?
The top 10 you are talking about, Is it not the Mohammed Indimi's, Mai Deribe, Alakijas, Danjumas, which other businesses do they have other than they were dashed oil blocks due to their affiliations with the government in power, we all know most of them aren't self made billionaire's they hit wealth by luck. Dangote is the only enterprising one I see among them but we all know that a lot of government interference and tax waivers gave him a kind of monopoly and advantage over his competition to skyrocket his wealth.

Coming to the issue of the South West developed their place, if I ask you to mention the places that are more developed than the east, the only place you will mention is Lagos, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for over 30 years for crying out loud, and the federal government built seaports for them, those are the most busiest seaports in Nigeria again most of the corporate headquarters of the oil companies were sited in Lagos, so naturally why wouldn't Lagos be more advantaged, mention any other place in Yorubaland apart from Lagos that is more developed than the South East
Pls explain how did Yoruba's develop Lagos?

You talk about the Igbo's running away from their land, the Igbo's are one group of people by nature that go to everywhere in search for money, not just the urban areas even in rural areas, their is no place in this country both urban and in the rural that you wouldn't see Igbo's doing their business or working (If you did your NYSC in a rural area outside the South East, U will attest this), that explains why the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Okorocha, Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, so many Igbo's were born and raised in the north even before Nigeria's independence, no be today

You talk as if they are running away to come and do odd jobs in your cities, how many Igbo's have you seen doing such jobs, in comparison to some other tribes in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Borrowing you say. In a generation or two igbo young guns will have forgotten that the word was borrowed especially as the spelling and pronunciation has be "easternised"
Òmólòmó!
Someone cannot borrow from you again!
Na wah o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) / Photostrending Online:wen Hollywood Celebs Dress More Scandalous Dan Porn Stars / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.