Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) (37813 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by frankleesehi(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli shared a photo of herself and her nollywood bestie Chioma Akpotha in the OldAgeChallenge.

Seem like this two bestie plans to get old together while still cruising the Caribbean sea.

She captioned;

July 1st 2059
Bestie @chiomakpotha and i on our 65th times cruising the royal Caribbean

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/omoni-oboli-shares20.html?m=1

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Awww
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Tesclaros(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
DELL XPS 13 for sale .. please check my profile for more info
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Your hand is 39 and your face is 65 shocked shocked
That's you people's business anyway, mine is to find a way to be making money even while I'm sleeping.

27 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by shams040(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Shit

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by trendymarseey(f): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
k
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by YugoMag: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin Omo they will be ugly when old oo grin grin

In other News'

BBNaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (18+photo)

Watch Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-nelson-exposes-his-manhood-on-live-tv-18photo/

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by WinningEleven(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by tyup(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
when we grow old most fancy things we chase would now look wack and pale to us

that's why one of my greatest fear is growing up cause it's a trap by nature you'll not grow back embarassed

5 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by WinningEleven(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Christain103wa:
Hmmmm seriously??
If you know you can make 600k to 4m naira everyday, why are you still poor?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by SultanOfAbia: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Old people shrink in height as they grow older
This app needs more updates to be realistic
They should add features that shrink height and add sagging boobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by bedspread: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
The USA is working on investigating the Invention to ensure it has no security risks to their Citizens and Nation...

Nigerians have Taken it to the Next level.. Exposing themselves Everywhere...
GOD HELP US

3 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Which is chioma?
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Iogobenz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
cool
Chioma be like my grand papa for there o
So if person marry am na wetin e go dey see every morning when dem old be that?
She looks like an old smoker tbh.
Omoni oboli still looks choppable at that age kiss
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by StephenBB(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Argh! They look just like my village pipu :-D :-D
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by nazablossom(f): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
A quick peek into the future grin. Slay queens won't try this face App wink

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by NewDelhi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
bedspread:
The USA is working on investigating the Invention to ensure it has no security risks to their Citizens and Nation...

Nigerians have Taken it to the Next level.. Exposing themselves Everywhere...
GOD HELP US

But you use Instagram and Facebook grin. Do you think these same US citizens aren't spied upon and their personal life isn't secretly looked at? Tell me what information the CIA or FBI can't get about you from zuzkerberg and his goons. They don't even need him to get whatever information tey wanna get.

Mind you, its the same fear factor China doesn't allow Facebook in their country. They simply have their own Facebook. We just need to take it easy with the conspiracy theories. grin

3 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Iogobenz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
WinningEleven:

If you know you can make 600k to 4m naira everyday, why are you still poor?
total brutality!!

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by MrSix: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Errmmm

Check my signature
For your UK used laptops
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Bamz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Things are just too hard now in Nigeria....this morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his pet cat but I told him that I don't need a cat cos there's no rat in my house. He said he will bring rats in the evening...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by mimilogistics: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Interesting transformation, this App is really weird and brilliant in its innovation cool

Can we see that of our politicians grin grin

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Freebuzz: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
cool

How to Fix “Android is Starting” Followed by “Optimizing Apps…” Issue on Android Phone.

READ STEPS HERE
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Freebuzz: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Freebuzz post=80455390]

Wow grin

How to Fix “Android is Starting” Followed by “Optimizing Apps…” Issue on Android Phone.

[url=https://freebuzz.com.ng/how-to-fix-android-is-starting-followed-by-optimizing-apps-issue-on-android-phone[/url]
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
sad cry lipsrsealed sad embarassed minimum/average lifespan of Niagrans now is 70..Mercy Lord
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by chronique(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Damn!!! They both gonna be ugly in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.