Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (69640 Views)

How MTN, Airtel & 9mobile Celebrated Valentine's Day (Funny Pictures) / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone by Bloggernaij: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Have you been stuck in that awkward situation where you are required to give out your phone number and unfortunately, you forgot or you couldn’t find it where you saved it in your phone? Yes, I can relate!

Have you been searching the web for ways to easily check your mobile phone number using USSD codes? You are on the right page.

I can vividly recall sometime ago when I wanted to make a recharge online and wasn’t really sure about the last digit of my phone number. I was hesitating if it was a 7 or a 9. I went with a 7 since it’s a lucky number and unluckily for me, I successfully recharged someone else’s line because my number actually ended with a 9. Too bad. I was glad it was just a N200 recharge anyways.

Good thing is I have learnt my lesson and discovered better and innovative ways to check my phone number on my mobile phone. In this article, I will show the USSD Codes to check MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9Mobile phone numbers in Nigeria right from your mobile device. Let’s roll.

How to Check Airtel Phone Number
With USSD codes, every thing is simple. Simply dial *121#, follow the onscreen prompts to get your number.

How to Check MTN Phone number
Simply dial *123# to check your MTN mobile phone number. Follow the onscreen instructions to get your phone number.

How to Check GLO Phone Number
Simply dial *248# to check your Glo phone number. Give it a moment and it will displayed on the screen.

How to Check 9Mobile Phone Number
Simply *248* to check your mobile phone number on 9Mobile. The phone number will be displayed or sent to you via text.

Source --- https://specsdevices.com/check-mtn-glo-airtel-9mobile-phone-number-mobile/

Re: How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone by clems93(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
THANKS FOR THE INFO

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Picture Of The New Nokia 3310

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.