Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (69775 Views)

GB Whatsapp Ban / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by BravoTechArena: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Features of GBWhatsApp Apk

Send large files of videos, audios, images

Send Up to 50 MB of video files

Audio files can be shared up to 100 MB

The original quality of images while sending

Change video player in GBWhatsApp

Send more than 10 images

Sharing video length is limited to 7 minutes instead of 30 seconds

Ability to hide double tick

Ability to hide online status

Ability to hide read message status

Ability to hide chat feature

Ability to hide writing status

Ability to hide recording status

Enable password

Backup feature

Message scheduling

Change your last seen

Amazing new tick styles

Connectable with WhatsApp web but features won’t work

What is Added in the Latest GBWhatsApp v18.50.0 Apk

New GBWhatsapp themes

Create and use themes can be used by other GBWA users

Download free amazing themes created by some users of GBWhatsApp

Dual/multiple WhatsApp accounts

GB WA support various new languages

New launcher icons

Emoji changer available

Customize notification bar

Able to add stickers from play store

So many Gifs available, New is on the way

Copy anyone’s status by just tapping on their status

Always online feature

Auto-reply of messages just like WhatsApp Business

Bugs and errors fixed, still counting on.

Added more new emojis.

Now you are able to call participants in the groups.

Bug fixed while adding stickers from Google Play store.

Crash fixed when you search for themes.

More stable app from now on.

No need to worry about the ban. GBWhatsApp is Anti-ban.

Download GBWhatsApp v18.50.0 Apk

To download this latest version of GBWhatsApp, All you have to do is Click on the download button below.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by floraolivia(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
If you want to enjoy a lot of features than the official version, I recommend you download the latest GB version on your device and use it now...
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by garyjohnson1: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Download this OG WhatsApp it has even more better features and functions.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by olamieseun(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2022
BravoTechArena:

Send more than 10 images

Enable password

Backup feature

Message scheduling

Change your last seen

Amazing new tick styles

New GBWhatsapp themes

Download free amazing themes created by some users of GBWhatsApp

New launcher icons

Emoji changer available

Always online feature

Added more new emojis.

To download this latest version of GBWhatsApp, All you have to do is Click on the download button below.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
I try to remove 'read more' on my latest GBwhatsapp but it still not functioning
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by billwetson: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
garyjohnson1:
yes you are absolutely right about this app which I am also using since gb whatsapp is shut down by it's own developer.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by Asianjollof007: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2022
billwetson:

yes you are absolutely right about this app which I am also using since gb whatsapp is shut down by it's own developer.

Gb whatsapp is down fr? I stopped using it since last year, i had problem downloading a latest version.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by lakakhan: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
That being said, here are some of the features that are often associated with WhatsApp Red:

Customization: Like other modified versions of WhatsApp, WhatsApp Red offers users the ability to customize their messaging experience with a variety of themes, fonts, and colors.

Privacy options: WhatsApp Red includes several privacy options, such as the ability to hide your online status, blue tick, and typing status.

Anti-ban: WhatsApp Red includes an anti-ban feature that helps to prevent users from getting banned by WhatsApp for using a modified version of the app.

Increased limits: Like other modified versions of WhatsApp, WhatsApp Red allows users to send larger files, such as media files of up to 50MB, and increases the limit of the number of recipients for a broadcast message.

Dual account: Some versions of WhatsApp Red allow users to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single device.

It is important to keep in mind that using a modified version of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Red, may pose a security risk and may result in a ban from WhatsApp. Users should exercise caution and use the official version of WhatsApp to ensure security and stability.
Download Whatsapp Red
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by zsddfzsdsf: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Download GBWhatsapp APK is an advanced version of WhatsApp. There are many superior features in this app that are no longer frequent in WhatsApp like status saving, aircraft mode, and DND mod sharing videos up to 200GB. Users can conceal their on-line status.
https://gbpluswhatsapp.net/gb-whatsapp-apk-download/
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by preeti123: 9:50am On May 06, 2023
If you want to hire developers in India to work on your project, then you have come to the right place.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by milewheeler: 12:23pm On May 11, 2023
I think you need to download and install this GB WhatsApp which has amazing features and functions.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by kumarsharma9191: 3:00pm On May 12, 2023
GB WhatsApp Apk is a modified version of the popular messaging app, WhatsApp. It offers additional features and customization options that are not available in the official WhatsApp version. With GB WhatsApp and Golden WhatsApp, users can enjoy enhanced privacy settings, customize the appearance of the app, and access advanced features like hiding online status, scheduling messages, and sending larger files. However, it's important to note that GB WhatsApp is not an official app and its usage may violate WhatsApp's terms of service, leading to potential risks such as account suspension or loss of data. Users should exercise caution and make informed decisions when considering the use of GB WhatsApp.
https://gbwhts.net/gb-whatsapp-download-apk/
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by virgosys: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Connect with Virgosys software for custom Android Development https://www.virgosys.com or hire developers contact us https://www.virgosys.com/contact.html
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by YoWhatsApp2023: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2023
It was incredibly fascinating to learn, so I'm glad I found this page.Please keep posting such high quality articles as they are hard to find these days. If you’re looking for an even more flexible and advanced mod, Yo WhatsApp APK is where it’s at. Its features will never cease to surprise users.Click here:https://yowhatsapp.org
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by amelialvy: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
GBWhatsApp APK is very popular as a modified version.

Because this GBWhatsApp application has many amazing features including an anti-ban, unlimited themes, stickers, and hiding options. Again, many people use this messenger app to send large-size files to send contacts or groups on their devices.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by roider2: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Download this Fouad WhatsApp Apk for better features and regular updates
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by Masco2006: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
I have used GB whats app, I was banned from using whats app up to date. Be careful
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by Natasha78: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2023
garyjohnson1:
OG WhatsApp is a very good app, but I always suggested GB Whatsapp, because it's very safe and secure, and has more good features.

Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by zainejenny94: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
BT WhatsApp is an excellent modified messenger app that is customized from official WhatsApp. You can like this app for its new features. Presently, millions of people use the app all over the world to connect and communicate. So, users install it on their Android devices.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by lionlee970: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2023
GBwhatsapp is quite useful, but it needs to be updated continuously. After a software update, the chat messages cannot be updated. I found a tutorial that can back up GBwhatsapp chat messages to a new account, but the operation was not successful. I don't know where I went wrong. Can any friend help me take a look to see if this tutorial can successfully back up the messages?

how to change the background image of gbwhatsapp
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by JuanZion: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
GBWhatsApp also offers some unique features that are not available on the official WhatsApp app, but you can get from here https://www.gbwpro.com/. For example, you can send messages to unsaved contacts, schedule messages, and even create your own WhatsApp stickers. GBWA also allows you to send files up to 50 MB, which is higher than the official WhatsApp limit.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by mariakhan334: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Download YoWhatsApp APK 2023 latest version. It's the BEST way to support OFFICIAL WhatsApp with extra features. YoWhatsApp APK 9.45 download is 100% free & Anti-Ban.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by jugonyuuu: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Downloads WhatsApp font free for personal and commercial user at Font Gratis
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by jugonyuuu: 8:09pm On Jan 02
Covering chronic illnesses, surgeries, hospitalizations, medications, allergies, and more, the article underscores the paramount importance of maintaining an accurate past medical history. This not only prevents errors and unnecessary procedures but also guides informed care decisions.
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by ttune001: 5:10am On Jan 03
Please is this available for iPhone ??
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by Hafizmudassir: 4:26pm On Jan 08
BravoTechArena:

Send more than 10 images

Enable password

Backup feature

Message scheduling

Change your last seen

Amazing new tick styles

New GBWhatsapp themes

Download free amazing themes created by some users of GBWhatsApp. Other alternative version is nswhatsapp v9.93 APK anti-ban version.

New launcher icons

Emoji changer available

Always online feature

Added more new emojis.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Once I used this app, but after using it for sometime, I realized that this app is not safe in terms of security, so I deleted. Is there any other recommended alternative which I can use?
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by micaljackson(f): 1:02pm On Jan 09
Thanks you for your information! and send me the latest version of GB WhatsApp
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by iamabiodunwise: 8:06pm On Jan 09
Gbwhatsapp is still working , here is where I download updated one
https://wise.i.ng/free-gbwhatsapp-download-apk-updated-june-2023-official-latest-anti-ban
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by aysha1245: 8:00pm On Jan 13
sounds good! will think about it whether to download it or not... is there any app from where I can download the audio
Re: DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version by Quinn1Kunde(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11
Hi. I Know GBWhatsApp is best but after GBWhatsapp of Whatsapp Modded version, Join the MBWhats.com community and revolutionize your messaging. With our high-quality MBWhatsApp APK downloads, you'll never miss a beat in your conversations. Start downloading now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The New Nokia 3310 / iPhone 6S: Honest Review / Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.