Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Evening Vibe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Evening Vibe (775 Views)

Share Your Pepe Comrade Memes To Make Our Evening Fun / Photo : Still On Xmas Vibe, Tag That Friend That Ate Everything On Xmas Day / Xmas Vibe : Hilarious Christmas Shoe Photo To Spice Up Your Xmas By Bramike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evening Vibe by sauzkid21(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ladies if your boyfriend is fair, slim, has brown eyes.. Average height & wears glasses;
Please come to Golden Royal hotel, he just entered room 245 with one slim girl.-I don't support evil at all oo.
���

lnstead Of Watching Big Brother Naija, I Will Rather Pour Garri Inside Rice And Be Separating The Garri From The Rice..
���

. All those Girls That Check Our profile pictures Before Replying Our msgs I Hope You Know That Some Of Us Have Inner Beauty.
���

Wetin weed don do to pple ehh
Nah my neighbor wey smoke weed finish and wake me up by 2:00 in d night nd started narrating 2009 champions league final of man u nd barca witout missing any words
I was lyk dis guy is good in football.. Nt until I asked him his football mentor nd he said Mercy Johnson.
����

i remember when my girlfriend do call me and say "I Love You" over the phone, and I'm with my parents. My response will be "God Loves You Too.
���

. Hypertension is that pain u get at the back of your head after selling ur land to send ur daughter abroad to study Medicine and back as a make up artist.
����

. I don't no why people who Sits in front of a commercial Bus always Feel as if they
Have made it in life.
���

. In The Book Of Weed Chapter 3 vs 18 Fela
Kuti says..... Many are mad but few are Naked.
���

The way pretty girls are greeting Me these days ehn, Is like the Devil is jealous of
My Virginity.
���

. Instead of breaking someone's heart, why not look for the little calabash where your village people tied your destiny and break it.
��

I was Shocked when I heard A fat girl singing I believe I Can Fly " My sister, have you Ever seen an Elephant Flying Before?
���

Fake butt, Fake Boobs, fake
Eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake
Hair, fake face, fake Accent, Fake
Name, My sister, are you Made
In China?
���

. I don't knw y gurls re snapping their ass and uploading it on Fb....
Are we selling tissue paper for God's sake?
���

. My neighbour cheated on his wife Today, and she got angry and told him
she will have sex with all the neighbours around..
Well, I don't think I will be going to wrok tomorrow
Am gonna wait for my turn
���

. At my age, i still dodge wen thunder strikes, it is not like i'm evil oo.i'm being careful just in case of mistaken indentity. u knw anything can happen in Naija���

BEGGAR: Sir! Please help me with something. I've not eaten since yesterday. Please give me money, I'm hungry!
AKPOS: Sorry. Do you have 1,000 Naira change?
BEGGAR: Yes sir!
AKPOS: Use the change to eat!
���

Friends stop replying me with HMMMMM WHEN WE ARE CHATTING IT remind me of the money i lost in MMM
Just leave me o and going to Russia and find those idiot
���

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Celebrity / Oversabi Students / Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.