Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section (1180 Views)

Reason Why Npower Introduced The Resignation Tab On NASIMS Portal / 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. / Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Npower is a scam that has plagued the youths of this country for two yrs. This need to stop, a protest is coming up on 1st october on all NSIP offices.
This will be a sabotage protest to show our displeasure for npower. A stone thrown on dt day will be a pound of flesh taken from npower.

A protest is not a crime bt an act of displeasure for npower's illegality.

Brace urself 4 dt day. U hav nothing to loose. The elites wnt us 2 listen 2 dem by talkin about elections bt they dnt want 2 listen to permanency or paying 2017 beneficiary.

We have suffered 4 so long & a time has come to let npower know they cnt take us 4 granted.

Take advantage of this opportunity & kno that with there is no true change without a real protest

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi is the posterboy of npower. The guy who's put to calm the beneficiries down. Little wonder why he never answers the real questions askd bt selects irrelevant questions to answer. Afolabi needs to know we have seen through his bullcrap.

If npower was paying, wil they nid afolabi to cool pple down?

Afolabi is a "CUSTARD" without milk. If u kno wat i mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Any 2017 beneficiary who thinks npower will pay them today saturday or sunday or even next week is a very big cow and should be flogged by a herdsman with a very big stick.

2 Likes

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
No one shd let this npower lie slide. Come out on that day and show ur displeasure or REPORT NPOWER AS SPAM on twitter and facebook.

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by MummyIMadeIt: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
I did create a thread on the sham called Npower.

The protest is long due, and I say it's high time the youths no matter their number begin to ACT out their grievances towards the so called leader's of this Nation, else we shall always be taking for a ride.

I concur with the planned protest.

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Join the protest by reporting npower as SPAM on twitter and facebook or come to the NSIP office on 1st october. They wnt be one protest on the first bt we'll make a statement on that day.

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by onlyme07(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
My problem witb the scheme is the same problem I have with Nigeria yet we (youths) fail to stand up to the so called elites. I have always said,one thing will break Nigeria very soon,it will not be expected but it will happen and every body will part ways.

Since last year,these folks did an online exam and till date,it has been one story to another. When it comes to the masses,they do thourogh investigation to ascertain beneficiaries but when the rich is involved,it will be sorted afterwards.

You want to be loyal 100%,use them and dump. Some have not been able to further their studies due to loyalty while some who have started have been witch-hunted by their bosses as if 30k is a good package for a graduate. I read here on NL, a guy started his Master's when he did the online test and now he's about rounding up. Imagine if he had waited till Npower started,he would not have done anything.

No special treatment for persons with disabilities since rat abi monkey has eaten the bill in NASS. Why on earth will you post someone on wheelchair to a school with upstairs. ? Why can't you give them office work?

Sadly,my people,your protest will not bring anything good,they will term it to be politically motivated. Lots of folks have protested for a better Nigeria,what's the outcome?

Npower officials,see youths vulnerable as politicians see the masses. They tbink they are doing the youths something special as the Govs commission roads as if,it was not out of tax payers money. They are not doing anyone any good.

Nigeria,will be a better country if only we follow the Rawlings theory that states,kill them all (politicians and bigwigs) and have peace

4 Likes

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
To all the doubting thomases. Once you realize that ur nt a 2017 beneficiary that we are in september 2018. It becomes easier for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
they are all hiding, cooking another lie for the people
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Let npowerng come and counter me here. 10th of november is the date set to pay new beneficiaries. Everything done is in their timetable but they dnt want 2 tell anyone. They keep saying "SOON" & playing with pple's emotions. Evn a job of 10k wd hav helpd. If Npower pays on the 10th of november then they are worse than scum.

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by SUPERPACK: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
The rants of an ant.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by MummyIMadeIt: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Let npowerng come and counter me here. 10th of november is the date set to pay new beneficiaries. Everything done is in their timetable but they dnt want 2 tell anyone. They keep saying "SOON" & playing with pple's emotions. Evn a job of 10k wd hav helpd. If Npower pays on the 10th of november then they are worse than scum.

I won't be surprised to the said date to say the least.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by naoone: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Npower are heartless people. they don't have conscious at all
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

I won't be surprised to the said date to say the least.

That will be a year after we applied and will be used to shutdown the negativity that comes frm throwing out 200k beneficiaries. Just mark that date. It wnt pass that date. That is the payment date.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by DogmaNation: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
SUPERPACK:
The rants of an ant.
Shut ur mouth, people like u that don't know their rights, that's why we are all fuccked up in this country.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by waynemighty(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Any 2017 beneficiary who thinks npower will pay them today saturday or sunday or even next week is a very big cow and should be flogged by a herdsman with a very big stick.

Bro calm down and stop all this hullabaloo, you'll surely be paid, I'll quote you when that is done.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by SUPERPACK: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Afolabi is the posterboy of npower. The guy who's put to calm the beneficiries down. Little wonder why he never answers the real questions askd bt selects irrelevant questions to answer. Afolabi needs to know we have seen through his bullcrap.

If npower was paying, wil they nid afolabi to cool pple down?

Afolabi is a "CUSTARD" without milk. If u kno wat i mean.
hope u are nw happy, propagandist, they have started paying.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by Dreamkiller: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
SUPERPACK:
hope u are nw happy, propagandist, they have started paying.

are you crazy how many people have been paid.
Re: Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section by SUPERPACK: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Dreamkiller:
is today 10th and they are already paying, shame on you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Got This Invite / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Bua Sugar Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.