Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) (10472 Views)

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has inaugurated the construction of the Ultra-Modern International Tanker Park in Eleme Local Government Area of the state.

The Ultra-Modern International Tanker Park is being constructed by the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG).

Inaugurating the Project yesterday, Wike thanked the outgoing President of NUPENG, Comrade Igwe Achese, for attracting the project to Rivers State.

He said : “Igwe Achese remembered his state and has attracted a project of this magnitude to improve the condition of the people of the state.

“This is a legacy for Achese and for the people of Rivers State. Anywhere he goes after now, Igwe Achese will be remembered for this edifice that will improve the economy of this state “.

The governor urged other Rivers leaders in different locations of authority to promote the interest of Rivers State, instead of de-marketing the state.

“It doesn’t matter where you are, work for the benefit of Rivers State. Attract projects that will create opportunities for the people “, he said.

He assured the people that his administration would continue to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive. The governor said that he had signed 1000 certificate of occupancy, which were aimed at helping businesses generate funds from banks.

Wike said that the Tanker Park would employ youths in the area and help the state generate revenue through taxes.

“This park will reduce accidents, loss of lives and unnecessary inconvenience caused by the indiscriminate parking of tankers. We shall support this project”, he said.

In his remarks, Outgoing President of NUPENG, Comrade Igwe Achese, said he was happy that the project initiated by him had come to fruition.

He commended Wike for granting the certificate of occupancy to NUPENG for the 700 plots of land where the international tanker park was being constructed.

He said the Tanker Park would be constructed at the cost of N4b, while it would have a fire station, bank, police station, hotel and banquet hall.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/rivers-state-govnyesom-wike-inaugurates.html

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Kingdante(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Greene66: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fake.

Cheap project with so much money allocated and would still get abandoned.

Im sure he would claim N100m was used for this inauguration ceremony. Then another N800m for the main project then N200m for commissioning.

I don't believe in these governors anymore. Is this not the same governor that built an hotel in Lagos? Fraud.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

Im sure he would claim N100m was used for this inauguration ceremony. Then another N800m for the main project then N200m for commissioning.

I don't believe in these governors anymore. Is this not the same governor that built an hotel in Lagos? Fraud.

Wike built what in lagos? Nawa oo

24 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2018
I don't understand again o.

The only tanker and trailer park of international standard is Oshodi-Apapa expressway.

That axis up to Ijora is the most elaborate hub for tankers and trailers even the VP had to fly over the magnificent structure.

Wike please don't shatter our record here in Lagos. Meanwhile contact me to get an international standard piece of land

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by fuckpro: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2018
...season of park and bus stop

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

Easy bro. Heart attack is real.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand again o.

The only tanker and trailer park of international standard is Oshodi-Apapa expressway.

That axis up to Ijora is the most elaborate hub for tankers and trailers even the VP had to fly over the magnificent structure.

Wike please don't shatter our record here in Lagos. Meanwhile contact me to get an international standard piece of land
Don't you support development?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by timsbee(f): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Na now them go dey pump money, wen 2019 don nearly reach. Ndi ara, ala...wateva

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
OP where did you get the word international from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by desmont004: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

ds how enemies life will be

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Hibiscuss(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

Wehdone oga analyst.

13 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by wisino1(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

receive sense in the name of Jesus every spirit of not reading before commenting I cast it out, every spirit of hatred for woke I cast it out for your information put on your glasses and look for this statement in the report......... "The Ultra-Modern International Tanker Park is being constructed by the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG)."

8 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Bolustical: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Now that this project is in a PDP state and not an APC state like Lagos, we wouldn't hear our sore losers cry foul about it.

I have observed that some people's comments and opinions on ongoing and completed projects are determined by the location of such projects.

If the project is coming from the West, it's either not world class, unnecessary, overbloated or going to Tinubu's pocket. If it's from the north, it is always our 'Oyel money'.

I think developmental projects ought to be applauded irrespective of party and tribal divides

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Apelex(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

So much hate. Please read the post very well.

The project is been funded by NUPENG. Wike only commissioned it.

Good morning and happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 08, 2018
Era of motor park commissioning. People that should be stoned with rotten tomatoes for gross incompetence are being feted.

A Governor should be your servant. Stop according them too much respect.

Ask them questions about allocated funds and demand for accountability .

Enough of this mediocrity.

PDP and APC have destroyed this nation.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by pol23: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2018
2 biggest state in Nigeria economically.
Lagos just build a bus stop,Now Rivers is building a Trailer park.
Is this what we get from this fucksters?

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by wickyyolo: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2018
We are only good at starting projects that will not end.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Good project by nupeng, I can sight Achese Igwe the nupeng boss and the money man. But why didn't he carry out the project since 6-7 years ago he has been in office. It will be another abandoned mega project when the next nupeng boss comes in.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2018
fuckpro:
...season of park and bus stop
this particular park is very important
pol23:
2 biggest state in Nigeria economically.
Lagos just build a bus stop,Now Rivers is building a Trailer park.
Is this what we get from this fucksters?
The project done by Nupeng not Rivers state govt and it is needed
Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Hunger dey, na so so bustop and park dey reign o, clueless leaders and most shitholes citizens

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by salveoP(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2018
Smh @ some comments above me. Pls, re read the article and answer Dis question : who is funding d international trailer park project?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2018
I don't trust wike at all
Our governors are all mad you waste money building nonsense we don't need meanwhile you are owing salaries in arears, you want hungry men to clap as you build more nonsense to attract hoodlums you want to populate the state with tanker drivers, truck drivers.

Oga governor feed your people it is those people that will build and invent industries that will attract investment. Facebook, Microsoft, apple, Dangote, Zara etc are not government projects well fed individuals built and invented them today they are attracting cash to their various countries. PAY ME SALARY LET ME BUILD PRIVATE PARK, AIRPORT,BUS STATION AND SEE HOW I WILL MANAGE IT AS IF IT IS MY ROOM WHERE I SLEEP, IT WILL BE FAR BETTER THAN ANYTHING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT CAN DO.
Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
ok
Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Eleme people have land, a whole 700 plots.
Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:
Fake.

bros it is good you read and understand before you reply. The project is been sponsored by nupeng, via the initiative of the out going president. The land was only given by the government. Understand the message

1 Like

Re: Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Is it that u people don't know how to read or u don't know how to comprehend what u have read. What sort of people are on this nairaland my God. Once again this is a NUPENG project!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Czech Republic Donates ₦194 Million Medical Equipment To Ogun / Justice Ngwuta’s Trial: FG Sacks Top Lawyer Over Conduct / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.