Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos (24366 Views)

Unizik Temp Site- Isuanocha Road Construction Update by Soludo's admin(video) / UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos) / Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Anambralstson: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Following the successful relocation and resettlement of the keke tricycles, long buses and other commercial buses to the Unizik bus stand/General Park and in line with the directive of Gov. Willie Obiano on improving the aesthetic value of the state, this former temporary park will be converted to a mini leisure park.

To achieve this, the Transport Commissioner, Uche Okafor Wiper invited Hon. Ify Atorgu (SSA on Leisure Parks and Gardens), ASWAMA and ARMA to the site. All are on ground.

Currently, Hon. Atorgu with her team are inspecting the area as they will commence work soon.

Daily Road Sweepers are cleaning up the area with stand-by ASWAMA keke truck that will cart away the solid waste.

Ndi Anambra should expect to see a beautiful leisure park here in the coming weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Anambralstson: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
M
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by joeprince23(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Unizik my Alma matter, I remember those days in Awka it was memorable remembering places like abakaliki street (aka club road) this area alone is like the las Vegas of the SS/SE. Not forgetting iyiagu estate,udoka estate and ngozika estate , mehn Awka was fun, Regina and odogwu Awka girls are the best and finest in naija,if you know you know!. Below is a picture during my visit to Awka last month...
ideynl1:
I can see Nnedioranma hostel.

Nostalgic.

Unizik my alma mater
Bros my 100L 2009 I been stay for nnedioranma extension the one opposite chilars after term site bus stand, the lodge was like the mecca for gboys and fine babes back then,you remember sulai anticult the military guy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:
Unizik my Alma matter
Don't come back again.

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by bamasite2: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Hope it will not be like one governor in South south that built a small pleasure park as his signature project for four years .....I heard he is a POS.....

I no call anybody name o...Let me come and be going

In other news:

Make this weekend your best weekend ever. Get our PREMIUM FEMALE ORGASM GUARANTEE PULSATORS and experience a whole new level of full body orgasms. Get it here:https://www.nairaland.com/5237523/holiday-coming-else-wants-female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2019
unizik girls are beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by McClean573: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by blackaxe78: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Where is the leisure park? Its not in the picture.

Usual motor park pictures you posted.
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Eveleendok: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Interesting
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Magnifico2000: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:
Unizik my Alma matter, I remember those days in Awka it was memorable remembering places like abakaliki street (aka club road) this area alone is like the las Vegas of the SS/SE. Not forgetting iyiagu estate,udoka estate and ngozika estate , mehn Awka was fun, Regina and odogwu Awka girls are the best and finest in naija,if you know you know!. Below is a picture during my visit to Awka last month...
I guess the Regina and Odogwu girls are the oloshos of awka.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by blackaxe78: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:
Unizik my Alma matter, I remember those days in Awka it was memorable remembering places like abakaliki street (aka club road) this area alone is like the Las Vegas of the SS/SE. Not forgetting iyiagu estate,udoka estate and ngozika estate , mehn Awka was fun, Regina and odogwu Awka girls are the best and finest in naija,if you know you know!. Below is a picture during my visit to Awka last month...

Las kini? Or Ladipo?

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by tobybae: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2019
that's nice
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bryan88(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Don't come back again.
savagery grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by ikechukz(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
blackaxe78:
Where is the leisure park? Its not in the picture.

Usual motor park pictures you posted.
Come collect my glasses make you take am read the post again grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by yinkus6750(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Gov Obiano is really doing well in Anambra. From Onitsha to Awka. Not sure of Nnewi.
Good one here again, keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by nanauju(f): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by positivelord: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Funny governor....what about the Ugu Export whatever....

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by ivor1(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Christian510r:
[sup][/sup]
Why not place your own bet on it. iranu sure bet ko subscrib ni
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bryan88(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
this man K-leg no b here o... grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by nanauju(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
blackaxe78:

Las kini? Or Ladipo?

Magnifico2000:

I guess the Regina and Odogwu girls are the oloshos of awka.

Enemies of progress. God pass una

6 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by chukwuibuipob: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy grin sad embarassed shocked grin grin angry cheesy sad see ipob lastma/whatever with cross legz thick N fl@theads.Menace lookin.potopoto.Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by ideynl1: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
I can see Nnedioranma hostel.

Nostalgic.

Unizik my alma mater

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Realonekingsley(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Unizik and their fine girls.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by noble71(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.