Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club (29441 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2018
abdulrazat:
Are you Alright?

very.So you ecpect toyin to trade words with the fan so that bloggers will see something to feast on
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by roarik(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2018
some people will not mind their business...celebrities they try sha o.
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by georgee(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

See weak defence. You will make a very bad lawyer. Why should she say what she was not in the first place? She didn't make the fan stupid, she swallowed her own stupidity as she was humbled by the fan. Call a spade a spade.
God bless u my brother. Ur response shows u dont reason like a typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Tex42(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Eyah! Naija social media community is a wicked den of dragons, even Daniel wouldn't have survived it.

Welcome to naija sis!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by emeke2009(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2018
not only arsenal, even real Madrid.
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Funkybabee(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Matured woman
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by judgedredd22(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

See weak defence. You will make a very bad lawyer. Why should she say what she was not in the first place? She didn't make the fan stupid, she swallowed her own stupidity as she was humbled by the fan. Call a spade a spade.

you are actually daft and stupid, that is why all of you on this thread so far don't understand english / marital law terms...
being separated is quite different from being divorced (termination of marriage contract). She made the fan to look stupid because she is not divorced but living separately from her husband (whom she is still married to) hence her response.

gain some sense and education - like the dumb fan who obviously can't mind his business!

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by naturalwaves: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
judgedredd22:

you are actually daft and stupid, that is why all of you on this thread so far don't understand english / marital law terms...
being separated is quite different from being divorced (termination of marriage contract). She made the fan to look stupid because she is not divorced but living separately from her husband (whom she is still married to) hence her response.

gain some sense and education - like the dumb fan who obviously can't mind his business!
You're the daft fellow here sir. Being separated without proper divorce is even worse than being divorced. Being separated without proper divorce shows great irresponsibility. She wants the marriage league but cannot keep one abi? Very irresponsible lady, she is one of the most mannerless females I have ever seen. When the young man married her in the first place, I thought he was under a spell. Thank God he finally came to his senses. Stay there and be defending a prostitute cum drug addict. You will even make a worse lawyer than the first fellow I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by FlyoruB: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by godwin120alex: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol funny Toyin @ in Arsenal club
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by phoenix17(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
arsenal football club is even worse!
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Diso60090(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
You nor forget to paint your lips
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by freetongue(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Her response was matured.
I feel know she didn't forget.
Who forgets her marital status?
She just made the fan look stupid(which he obviously is) by not trading words with him.
Haters forming Fan undecided Oshisco
Nice one Toyin.

Thanks for this! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by lawman88(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
When you have a man sharpening your pussy always.. You will certainly forget that you are a divorcee. This shows she doesn't lack sex...
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
She just made the fan look stupid(which he obviously is) by not trading words with him.
Nice one Toyin.

On a serious note, which club was she referring to?

She could have simply wished them Happy Married Life. That's all undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by kolaaderin: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Angelicka:
Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham posted a picture of her newly wedded colleague Gabriel Afolayan and captioned it, "Congratulations bro @gabbyluciii
Welcome to the club.

A fan quickly reminded her that she is a divorcee, which club is she talking about?

She replied, "Arsenal football club. Totally forgot I am separated."

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nollywood-actress-toyin-abraham.html?m=1

CHAI CHAI CHAI That was below the belt punch......... seriously savagery.
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by placeofallure(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Nice one Toyin.

Very matured response. She's just won another fan. Some people will never mind their business

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by blessingsonflee(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Maybe she married again secretly smiley
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by judgedredd22(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

You're the daft fellow here sir. Being separated without proper divorce is even worse than being divorced. Being separated without proper divorce shows great irresponsibility. She wants the marriage league but cannot keep one abi? Very irresponsible lady, she is one of the most mannerless females I have ever seen. When the young man married her in the first place, I thought he was under a spell. Thank God he finally came to his senses. Stay there and be defending a prostitute cum drug addict. You will even make a worse lawyer than the first fellow I quoted.

unfortunately, you don't even have any idea what you are on about... instead of learning you are here basking in ignorance, please go ahead!

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by biggy26: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Michelle55:
kiss nice reply... all these busy body fans that won't mind their business.. mtcheew
Maybe she forgot cos she still sees her ex for a drink or two.
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by biggy26: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Nice one Toyin.
Maybe she forgot cos she still sees her ex for a drink or two.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Slays In Cleavage-baring Outfit / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Anita Joseph's "Dog Bite" Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.