Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? (1042 Views)

9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech / Car Brake Pads: How Often Should They Be Replaced? / 6 Signs Your Sparkplugs Need To Be Replaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by Ebenezer74: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello gentlemen, please I need yours clarification on this issue please and is very urgent!!! The car am driven on Thursday one of the Tyre busted on 3rd mainland Bridge after I reported to the owner and he said am the one going to replace with my money, Right or wrong? Because I told him that I can't replace it,

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding
Segunfunmi
Note please : anyone free to call or inbox me on this NO's 07033251699, I will be appreciate!!!!
Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebenezer74:
Hello gentlemen, please I need yours clarification on this issue please and is very urgent!!! The car am driven on Thursday one of the Tyre busted on 3rd mainland Bridge after I reported to the owner and he said am the one going to replace with my money, Right or wrong? Because I told him that I can't replace it,

Segunfunmi
Note please : anyone free to call or inbox me on this NO's 07033251699, I will be appreciate!!!!

Is this one of those Uber deals?

What is in the agreement?
Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by Jazzlite: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebenezer74:

Segunfunmi

in our company, we replace tyres after normal wear, any other thing that happens to tyres driver is responsible, and to ensure quality control,
he has to buy tyre through management/ after managements approval.
Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by Jazzlite: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

in our company, we replace tyres after normal wear, any other thing that happens to tyres driver is responsible, and to ensure quality control,
he has to buy tyre through management/ after managements approval.
Not cool. There should be allowance for errors.

1 Like

Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Jazzlite:

Not cool. There should be allowance for errors.

sadly it's business. You break it, you pay for it. It's also not a democracy wink
Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by Jazzlite: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sadly it's business. You break it, you pay for it. It's also not a democracy wink
Hmmm interesting... The drivers should have a union.

1 Like

Re: Busted Tyres To Be Replaced By Who?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2018
Jazzlite:

Hmmm interesting... The drivers should have a union.

too disorganised to have 1.

If they did, they could pressure the E-hailing companies for better deals.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla For Sale / Ford Partners With Walmart Inc. For It’s Self-driving Car Deliveries. / Very Clean Toyota Highlander For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.