Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses (7027 Views)

Getting A TRUCK Driving Jobs In Abroad / I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
I reside in South Africa, I'm forklift driver and stock controller, I earn rand 8500 after tax (250,000 naira). My monthly expenses is around rand 4,300 ( 128,000 naira). So I'm comfortable to the living standard in South Africa.[color=#006600][/color]

5 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by remi1444: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm in an abroad away from my dads house all i do is read books and i make 0:00 on a monthly basis. My parents even send supplies to me sef.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by HeWrites(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2018
Anyone Living in South Korea?

Please what's your monthly expenses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by gunpoint(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2018
I live in abroad, they call me broda London tho i have never been there.
I am hustling so i don't make any money but God willing i go soon blow grin

3 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Thewesterner(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
I live in Nigeria, a state of the United States of Africa(USA)... So standard of living here is nothing to write home about

4 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by HeWrites(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2018
gunpoint:

cheesy
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Emmyk(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
gunpoint:
grin
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by minasota(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Babaelemu:
I reside in South Africa, I'm forklift driver and stock controller, I earn rand 8500 after tax (250,000 naira). My monthly expenses is around rand 4,300 ( 128,000 naira). So I'm comfortable to the living standard in South Africa.[color=#006600][/color]
How much do you send back home after all expenses
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
minasota:
How much do you send back home after all expenses
800 to 1200 monthly
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeWrites:
Anyone Living in South Korea?

Please what's your monthly expenses?
south Korea you will get factory work which is very physically challenging and you likely to make 2000 USD. Words of mouth from Nigerian and south African friends that went there.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by HeWrites(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Babaelemu:
south Korea you will get factory work which is very physically challenging and you likely to make 2000 USD. Words of mouth from Nigerian and south African friends that went there.

Please can you expatiate.

Thanks.
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeWrites:

Please can you expatiate.

Thanks.
requires strength and energy exhausting work. Some are happily doing it though.
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by hok4u(f): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Babaelemu:

I can also drive forklift and work as an inventory/store supervisor, how do I migrate to South Africa.

Also, can you suggest a good vocational school/Institute to learn diesel mechanic in South Africa.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by gunpoint(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2018
hok4u:

I can also drive forklift and work as an inventory/store supervisor, how do I migrate to South Africa.

Also, can you suggest a good vocational school/Institute to learn diesel mechanic in South Africa.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.
But ain't you female?

1 Like

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by stacyadams: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Babaelemu:
u learnt forklift in Naija or abroad?
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by lindaayim(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
I live in us work in medical field make 9000 dollars after tax.(including overtime pay) Leaving expenses around 4500 dollars. Net saving 4500 dollars

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by vickifeanyi47(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
lindaayim:
I live in us work in medical field make 9000 dollars after tax.(including overtime pay) Leaving expenses around 4500 dollars. Net saving 4500 dollars

Good one
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
stacyadams:
u learnt forklift in Naija or abroad?
in South Africa. Learning can be achieved in a day but mastering it can take years. I learned in hard way

1 Like

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
lindaayim:
glad people opening up. After all it your money. No big deal in disclosing what you earn
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
hok4u:

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.
I'm not into educational field but one thing I know coming to South Africa you will definitely get a forklift driver job. But you must present your paper + TAX number + license that the basic requirement. You can get licence for around 1300 rand after training.

1 Like

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by hok4u(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Babaelemu:
I'm not into educational field but one thing I know coming to South Africa you will definitely get a forklift driver job. But you must present your paper + TAX number + license that the basic requirement. You can get licence for around 1300 rand after training.

How do I get tax number? Which paper must I present?
Will I get the above mentioned with a visit visa?
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by hok4u(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Babaelemu:
in South Africa. Learning can be achieved in a day but mastering it can take years. I learned in hard way

How did you learn in a hard way?
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by gunpoint(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
lindaayim:
Abeg come les marry biko grin
You are making twice my pay easy shocked
Nurse abi doctor?
I need to go back to sch oh
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Babaelemu: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
hok4u:

How do I get tax number? Which paper must I present?
Will I get the above mentioned with a visit visa?
come on. You know visit visa doesn't and can't give you same right as citizen or resident.

2 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by hok4u(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Babaelemu:
come on. You know visit visa doesn't and can't give you same right as citizen or resident.

So what do you suggest?
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by johnkent(m): 2:24am On Apr 11, 2018
I’m a CRNA. Make between $22,000-$30,000/month before tax (base pay is $22K/month). Living expenses is about $7,000/month.

9 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by partnerbiz4: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
And I am here selling mb.

Chai see dollars.
Isi onyeocha adago..
Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by merit1988(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Learning

2 Likes

Re: If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses by Hapman: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reside in Germany... Work as a carpenter... Earn extra 2500k after tax... Living expenses 900 Euro monthly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Full Audit Of Dana Air Operations / SOME OF THE REASONS MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT IN EMPLOYMENTS ABROAD. / The Evolving City Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.