Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye (19349 Views)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ganja109(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=ultron12345 post=66528206]
And buy off the rest of the smaller churches...
It's a very nice investment strategy
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by frubben(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
MrMcJay:

The Church of England (Anglican Communion) supports gay marriages and that was what made the Nigerian Anglican Church and the North American Anglicans break away.

The same Church of England ordaining gay bishops is now going into merger and partnerships with RCCG to win souls?

Well, I guess RCCG is about to have gay pastors and deacons leading its parishes.
anything to bring coin to the table
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Buffalowings3(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Make I find another church
My anglican

What has darkness got to do with light
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Armaggedon: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2018
pride goes before a fall
if in doubt ask bar jesus
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by hatchy(f): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Win more tithers?

Since when did Adeboye care about winning souls?

/
See your life....

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by yazach: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Global partnership in business
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Boss13: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
ultron12345:
so they are planning a merger, I hope both are well valued by a reputable investment bank, and the presence of each on the board of directors on the new company should be based on their market capitalization. Though I would have l referred a takeover of the Anglican by RCCG as RCCG seem to have the management and technical know-how to turn the Anglicans financial books around. But anyhow it goes, the market share of the new company will be far more than that of RCCG and Anglican combined. T

This merger might indeed increase revenues and profits by spreading fixed costs and other economies of scale. I hope they list on the stock exchange so they can share these huge
profits with others as shareholders and also get access to cheap capital for projects which will bring in more money. Come to think of it, if they list, they just might beat dangote cement to become the most capitalized company on the exchange, maybe the most capitalized in Africa, considering the strong branch network and financial expertise of RCCG combined with the rich heritage and trust of customers in the Anglican. They could possibly use this new advantage to move into untapped markets such as Asia and the Middle East.

Does anyone have predictions of the expected Price to earning ratio.

More comments from economists and investment bankers are welcome.

They can use the P/E ratio of NGOs or Charity organizations that are listed. However, because religious organizations are bigger with huge cash influx. This P/E ratio should be adjusted upward to ascertain the true valuation of the merger.

If they are listed, it would be very successful and I don’t mind subscribing because fixed cost would always remain the same, whilst revenue in the form of contributions and donations will continue to go up. All it takes is for the GO to play with the psyche of the large worldwide members and cash would start flushing in.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by winterfell007(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa for u o.

My babe Wetin u wan make think again?? This is serious business. I regret why my dad didn't add 'pastor' to his title. By now my family for don blow!!! grin grin
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Obdk: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2018
wat is wrong wit the Anglican church....

is redeemed taking over the Anglican church...

the Pentecostal churches have pillaged and continue to pillage the Anglican church (members)

shebi dem protest form church from d Catholic church.. Catholics stand gidigba dey wax. while tithe collectors re having a rough period. from the populace Nd freeze daddy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Firgemachar: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
The Anglican church support gay marriage and have gay bishops, how will the anti gay Nigerian new partners work with folks they already condemned to Hades.

My fears exactly...
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by kerry57: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Win more tithers?

/
Don't just talk trash and type trash on topics u are ill informed about. I am not a member of redeem. When u talk about true Evangelism in Nigeria, I respect redeem for that cos they are really doing great in that aspect. Do u know that their is a place in kebbi state that people have never had of the gospel of Christ, redeem took over the taking care of the first young that went there with the gospel and they have planted a ⛪ there now. Just few months back they entered a place in Niger Republic and now the emir of that locality is a Christian and most of his subjects too and the emir was even asking them why they are coming this late with the gospel.
My brother, don't try to bring people down, cos u didn't anoint them and didn't call them too. Don't destroy what u can't build. Leave the gospel alone if u can't propagate it.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ellabae(f): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
winterfell007:

My babe Wetin u wan make think again?? This is serious business. I regret why my dad didn't add 'pastor' to his title. By now my family for don blow!!! grin grin
Oya na. It's not too late. Tell am make he join the ministry.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

Don't just talk trash and type trash on topics u are ill informed about. I am not a member of redeem. When u talk about true Evangelism in Nigeria, I respect redeem for that cos they are really doing great in that aspect. Do u know that their is a place in kebbi state that people have never had of the gospel of Christ, redeem took over the taking care of the first young that went there with the gospel and they have planted a ⛪ there now. Just few months back they entered a place in Niger Republic and now the emir of that locality is a Christian and most of his subjects too and the emir was even asking them why they are coming this late with the gospel.
My brother, don't try to bring people down, cos u didn't anoint them and didn't call them too. Don't destroy what u can't build. Leave the gospel alone if u can't propagate it.

Yep. Exactly the same way the whitemen handed your forefathers bibles and hijacked your natural/mineral resources.

Adebayo is taking his gospel of prosperity to those places to expand his dairy farm. The cows must be milked.

/

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by kerry57: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Yep. Exactly the same way the whitemen handed your forefathers bibles and hijacked your natural/mineral resources.

Adebayo is taking his gospel of prosperity to those places to expand his dairy farm. The cows must be milked.

/
It's obvious u are not a Christian, my Bible says go Ye into the world and preach the gospel. The same bible says that without the gospel going around the world, Christ will not come. From my observations, everything the Bible promised that is going to happen before his second coming has happened or is currently happening except the gospel going around the whole corners of the world. With this ur Mindset this last part will never be fulfilled. May God help his Gospel and children in this trial time of persecution of the gospel and the people of God, even by those that are supposed to be aiding the spreading of the gospel. I am not surprised though coz that is part of the signs of the end time. Do not be a part of those that will bring down the gospel of Christ or the ⛪ of Christ
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Kennydoc(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Good business plan. Apparently, Nigerian naira is no longer an acceptable currency for the RCCG business, now they're eyeing Euro as tithe and offering.

But some hungry and abandoned Nigerians are still carrying cain to flog the ground for these business magnates impersonating churches. If person talk, they will say that he/she is an enemy of the church. It is well.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

Bro, there isn't any business plan there. RCCG is already the most successful pentecostal church in the UK. As a matter of fact, it is more refreshing and fulfilling to worship in a RCCG church in the UK than the Church of England.
The average offering money in those RCCG churches is £5-20. That's a whopping ₦2500 - 10k per person if you convert it to Naira. So in essence, RCCG is already making money in the UK, and nobody can do anything about it.

I'm an Anglican originally, but the truth is that the church of England needs RCCG in the UK much more than RCCG needs the Church of England. With the way things are going, in the next couple of decades, the church of England may go extinct if they do not accept the pentecostal revival which churches like RCCG enjoy.
Archbishop Welby invited Adeboye cos he has seen how RCCG is growing in the UK despite the decline in attendance recorded in the parishes of the Church of England.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

It's obvious u are not a Christian, my Bible says go Ye into the world and preach the gospel. The same bible says that without the gospel going around the world, Christ will not come. From my observations, everything the Bible promised that is going to happen before his second coming has happened or is currently happening except the gospel going around the whole corners of the world. With this ur Mindset this last part will never be fulfilled. May God help his Gospel and children in this trial time of persecution of the gospel and the people of God, even by those that are supposed to be aiding the spreading of the gospel. I am not surprised though coz that is part of the signs of the end time. Do not be a part of those that will bring down the gospel of Christ or the ⛪ of Christ
/

I am glad you noted, " go ye into the world and preach the gospel" and not " go ye into the world and preach prosperity while squeezing the poor of their cash"
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by davidodiba(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Win more tithers?

/

Since your heart is closed and your eyes are blind....
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
This Daddy GO wicked ooo so he doesn’t want anybody to be GO after him hence he is gunning for a merger with Church of England na waoo for him
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
business amalgamation, very soon moslems ,buddist eckist and the liked will join, then we shall see the religion as one umbrella.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by petenweke: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
It is good to win souls but it is better to keep them. How do you keep souls that are won, by providing their basic amenities for FREE. The early missionaries did it with schools and hospitals all over the country. St Finbars, CMS Grammar school, Baptist Academy etc
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by farem: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrMcJay:

The Church of England (Anglican Communion) supports gay marriages and that was what made the Nigerian Anglican Church and the North American Anglicans break away.

The same Church of England ordaining gay bishops is now going into merger and partnerships with RCCG to win souls?

Well, I guess RCCG is about to have gay pastors and deacons leading its parishes.

Dey there Mr accuser. Long when the devil - main Accuser has lost the battle of constant reporting of some Christians that Christ shed his Blood for,, you are unfortunately, still keeping their sins in your nonsense 100gig flash drive hanging on your neck while moving about.
Continue!
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Winning souls without threaten, forcing or killing someone often the best strategy for any peaceful religion.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by MiddleDimension: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
the church of england is a protestant church and redeem is a pentecostal church. surely, they definitely have some theological differences. how do they hope to solve that?
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Temple1288(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Business Collabo.. Wow! It won't work in Europe except for black people living here but it ll work very well in Black Africa.

More Private Jets loading while people keep saying "Alleluia!!" on empty stomachs.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by laudate: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Good news ,the Church of God is marching on .

Bad news! angry Their doctrines are not the same, and neither is their mode of worship. sad I can just imagine an Anglican clergyman looking shocked, when an RCCG pastor starts speaking in tongues. RCCG should not allow those strange Anglican Church of England doctrines to pollute their mode of worship, abeg. undecided

Kophschmerzen:
The Anglican church support gay marriage and have gay bishops, how will the anti gay Nigerian new partners work with folks they already condemned to Hades.

Abi, o! I no know say you sef don see am... undecided Church of England (Anglican Communion) supports weird doctrines that are opposed by Pentecostal Churches (including RRCG), so which strange fellowship are both churches embarking on? Like my neighbour used to say: "Anything you are not going to eat, don't even smell it." What fellowship has light (RCCG) with darkness (i.e. Church of England - Anglican Communion)?
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by UbiPetrus: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Make I find another church
My anglican

What has darkness got to do with light
Na who come be darkness na?
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by UbiPetrus: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2018
laudate:

Abi, o! I no know say you sef don see am... undecided Church of England (Anglican Communion) supports weird doctrines that are opposed by Pentecostal Churches (including RRCG), so which strange fellowship are both churches embarking on? Like my neighbour used to say: "Anything you are not going to eat, don't even smell it." What fellowship has light (RCCG) with darkness (i.e. Church of England - Anglican Communion)?
So, the Anglican Communion is darkness and RCCG is light? Kyrie Eleison!
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
farem:

Dey there Mr accuser. Long when the devil - main Accuser has lost the battle of constant reporting of some Christians that Christ shed his Blood for,, you are unfortunately, still keeping their sins in your nonsense 100gig flash drive hanging on your neck while moving about.
Continue!

Your problem is not spiritual, it is medical.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by farem: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrMcJay:

Your problem is not spiritual, it is medical.

Yours is SpiriMedical but, sadly, you don't know.
Just go over the way you've been barking at everyone on the internet
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ecumenism is a satanic movement. Billions of souls are going to hell, those of you following church instead of God's inspired word as you are being deceived now you will be deceived big time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.