Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye (19334 Views)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by jiblotech2: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2018
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Adeboye has mentioned that the church and the Anglican Church are working on a programme to ‎win souls.

He said this at the Special Holy Ghost Service of the church for children, teens and young adults early Saturday morning at the Redemption Camp, Premium Times reports.

“RCCG and the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby are planning a programme to intensify evangelism in Europe to bring people to Christ.”

Shedding more light on the RCCG-Anglican Church partnership, a source in London said last night, “Pastor Adeboye visited the Archbishop in 2015 and has maintained contact. RCCG is one of the Churches that endorsed the Archbishop of Canterbury’s initiative – “Thy Kingdom Come.”

According to reports of the visit, Mr Welby personally received Mr Adeboye and his delegation, which included Agu Irukwu, the Chief Overseer of the RCCG in the UK, to Lambeth Palace for a morning of prayer and conversation.

https://www..com.ng/rccg-anglican-church-plan-global-partnership-pastor-adeboye/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Thewesterner(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Poocelebs: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2018
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA .... Adeboye is a Real servant of God ...

AS FOR CATHOLICS .. HAPPY MOTHERING SUNDAY ....

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN ... DON't Fail to check the link below ...

THIS WORD WILL MAKE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT YOUR MUM .. click here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2018
/
Win more tithers?

Since when did Adeboye care about winning souls?

/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Next2Bezee(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
jiblotech2:
“RCCG and the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby are planning a programme to intensify evangelism in Europe to bring people to Christ.”

Good business plan. Apparently, Nigerian naira is no longer an acceptable currency for the RCCG business, now they're eyeing Euro as tithe and offering.

But some hungry and abandoned Nigerians are still carrying cain to flog the ground for these business magnates impersonating churches. If person talk, they will say that he/she is an enemy of the church. It is well.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Christardor: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmm.....that partnership be sounding like a deal.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ellabae(f): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Good call.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by winterfell007(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Partnership for business expansion. It's just me thinking out loud
grin grin grin grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ellabae(f): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Win more tithers?

Since when did Adeboye care about winning souls?

/
Bros Good morning. Pls calm down.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Boss13: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Global partnership - sounds more to me like merger and acquisitions

6 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ellabae(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2018
winterfell007:
Partnership for business expansion. It's just me thinking out loud
grin grin grin grin.
Na wa for u o.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by martineverest(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2018
on business matters,money exploitation and extortion?

the kind of things that are happening in churches , especially RCCG has made me dump RCCG after 11yrs..., I'm done with Pentecostal

Jehovah witness and Rev father ehusani have gotten my attention

8 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Seequadry(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Azin... to do what exactly undecided?
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by ZorGBUooeh: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Boss13:
Global partnership - sounds more to me like merger and acquisitions
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Kophschmerzen: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2018
The Anglican church support gay marriage and have gay bishops, how will the anti gay Nigerian new partners work with folks they already condemned to Hades.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by kasheemawo(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
They are about to bury more souls beneath their churches.
Criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
The same Church of England that was dumped by the Nigerian Anglicans over gay bishops?

As heartbreaking as it is, RCCG is a very good example that there's a difference between church growth and church expansion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by MrMcJay(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
The Anglican church support gay marriage and have gay bishops, how will the anti gay Nigerian new partners work with folks they already condemned to Hades.

The Church of England (Anglican Communion) supports gay marriages and that was what made the Nigerian Anglican Church and the North American Anglicans break away.

The same Church of England ordaining gay bishops is now going into merger and partnerships with RCCG to win souls?

Well, I guess RCCG is about to have gay pastors and deacons leading its parishes.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by seguno2: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Too funny to be true grin
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by yerokunphilips: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Good news ,the Church of God is marching on .

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Ikwokrikwo: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Chai! Tithing and offering is about to increase in my Anglican church.

Yoruba why?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by ultron12345: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
so they are planning a merger, I hope both are well valued by a reputable investment bank, and the presence of each on the board of directors on the new company should be based on their market capitalization. Though I would have l referred a takeover of the Anglican by RCCG as RCCG seem to have the management and technical know-how to turn the Anglicans financial books around. But anyhow it goes, the market share of the new company will be far more than that of RCCG and Anglican combined. T

This merger might indeed increase revenues and profits by spreading fixed costs and other economies of scale. I hope they list on the stock exchange so they can share these huge
profits with others as shareholders and also get access to cheap capital for projects which will bring in more money. Come to think of it, if they list, they just might beat dangote cement to become the most capitalized company on the exchange, maybe the most capitalized in Africa, considering the strong branch network and financial expertise of RCCG combined with the rich heritage and trust of customers in the Anglican. They could possibly use this new advantage to move into untapped markets such as Asia and the Middle East. They could also begin acquiring smaller churches which will increase their size and maybe one day, they can do a hostile takeover of the Catholic Church. This will give them a virtual monopoly of the global religion industry.

Does anyone have predictions of the expected Price to earning ratio.

More comments from economists and investment bankers are welcome.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Reelectbuhari: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2018
u leave church of Nigeria( Anglican communion) and went to form partnership with church of england.....Rubbish....

charity begins at home....

am an Anglican and no fan of RCCG or any yoruba owned or managed church.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Tos87(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2018
If they want let them do collabo..as for we Catholics, today is our Beautiful Mother's Day.

We celebrate all mothers of virtue,
Courageous mothers,
Hardworking and Resilient,
Above all..prayerful and heavenly conscious mothers.

God bless you all.

Happy Mother's Sunday to you all.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by plaetton: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2018
More like a Global Slave Trade Alliance to retain and capture more market share of the Mental Slavery Market in Africa.

With Christianity on a steady decline in Europe, it is not surprising that both the Anglican and Roman Churches are seeking trading alliances with Africa's foremost Slave Drivers like Adeboye to help them tap into, retain and permanently consolidate Africa's inexhaustible misery , ignorance and Mental Slave Market.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Nomswag: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
grin asin na business
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by brodalokie: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Don't forget to baptize your converts in the name of Jesus
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Anglican and Redeem are MOTHER & DAUGHTER. One day you will know.
Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
I don't get it.is it that the both churches are planning a global crusade,evangelism or a merger.the only thing i know that 2 churches can do is to partner spiritualy praying for the body of Christ.....but,this global partnership sounded more physical(business) than spiritual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
ultron12345:
so they are planning a merger, I hope both are well valued by a reputable investment bank, and the presence of each on the board of directors on the new company should be based on their market capitalization. Though I would have l referred a takeover of the Anglican by RCCG as RCCG seem to have the management and technical know-how to turn the Anglicans financial books around. But anyhow it goes, the market share of the new company will be far more than that of RCCG and Anglican combined. T

This merger might indeed increase revenues and profits by spreading fixed costs and other economies of scale. I hope they list on the stock exchange so they can share these huge
profits with others as shareholders and also get access to cheap capital for projects which will bring in more money. Come to think of it, if they list, they just might beat dangote cement to become the most capitalized company on the exchange, maybe the most capitalized in Africa, considering the strong branch network and financial expertise of RCCG combined with the rich heritage and trust of customers in the Anglican. They could possibly use this new advantage to move into untapped markets such as Asia and the Middle East.

More comments from economists and investment bankers are welcome.
Intelligent contribution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by nanakgh(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2018
ultron12345:
so they are planning a merger, I hope both are well valued by a reputable investment bank, and the presence of each on the board of directors on the new company should be based on their market capitalization. Though I would have l referred a takeover of the Anglican by RCCG as RCCG seem to have the management and technical know-how to turn the Anglicans financial books around.

profits with others as shareholders and also get access to cheap capital for projects which will bring in more money. Come to think of it, if they list, they just might beat dangote cement to become the most capitalized company on the exchange, maybe the most capitalized in Africa, considering the strong branch network and financial expertise of RCCG combined with the rich heritage and trust of customers in the Anglican.

lmao. They should just drop the pretence and employ you to supervise the merger. We all know it's business they're doing na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye by HeyCorleone(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
I don't honestly see the sense in this. Has he won all the souls in Nigeria? In fact are all his church members saved? Smh.

The same way Buhari said Nigeria was gonna help Ghana fight corruption.

oversabi country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.