Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

"Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police (32468 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by HeWrites(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2018

A Florida dancer who was busted with cocaine last month told officers the wind must have blown it into her purse.

Kennecia Posey, 26, was one of two passengers in a car that was stopped by Fort Pierce police after it was seen swerving in the roadway on March 21.

When officers approached the vehicle, they detected the smell of marijuana coming from inside the car. Officers later found cocaine and marijuana inside Posey's purse.

According to police, Posey admitted the marijuana was hers, but denied having any cocaine. “I don’t know anything about any cocaine. .

It’s a windy day, it must have flown through the window and into my purse,” Posey said, according to police. She was arrested and booked into the county jail.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/wind-blew-cocaine-into-my-handbag-dancer-tells-police.html

2 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by habsydiamond(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
She no even sabi lie.....wind blow cocaine... I no fit laugh ooo grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Make I laughed small

74 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Olalan(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Dumb lies

3 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by kense88: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Very funny
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by liyamar: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2018
HeWrites:

A Florida dancer who was busted with cocaine last month told officers the wind must have blown it into her purse.

Kennecia Posey, 26, was one of two passengers in a car that was stopped by Fort Pierce police after it was seen swerving in the roadway on March 21.

When officers approached the vehicle, they detected the smell of marijuana coming from inside the car. Officers later found cocaine and marijuana inside Posey's purse.

According to police, Posey admitted the marijuana was hers, but denied having any cocaine. “I don’t know anything about any cocaine. .

It’s a windy day, it must have flown through the window and into my purse,” Posey said, according to police. She was arrested and booked into the county jail.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/wind-blew-cocaine-into-my-handbag-dancer-tells-police.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

And ur purse was opened to receive it?
Receive sense from now henceforth

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by xreal: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2018
It is possible.

4 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by sinaj(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2018
xreal:
It is possible.
That wind must have come from her village sad

It didnt evn settle on d the car chair but inside her bag
Thats wonderful.

30 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bujebudanu1(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2018
The wind must be from d eastern part of Nigeria

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Not funny

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Amarabae(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2018
bujebudanu1:

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2018
This lady is suffering from peanuts brain size syndrome. cheesy
Make she come learn work from ladies in Nigeria first.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Gofwane(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol... this reminds me of a girl that got pregnant and when the parents asked for the guy that impregnated her, she told them that an angel came to her at night and told her that she was going to get pregnant without sleeping with a man grin

I was like: this girl wan born the naija version of jesus oh cheesy

11 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bujebudanu1(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Not funny

I don't do comedy

6 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I don't do comedy
But you do stupidity wink

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Lmaoo abeg I no wan laff I dey on internal duty,make my madam no sack me
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by princechurchill(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Even Nigerians can't lie like this she's a disgrace to liars across the world
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahaha... One of the dumbest lies I've seen someone tell the police.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by tooth4tooth: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
If snake can swallow 36 million in Nigeria, why can't wind blow cocaine into her bag? Afterall it is only her bag the cocaine can identify grin grin ;

6 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bujebudanu1(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But you do stupidity wink

It was so easy for u to decipher.
I know people like you

Iron recognises iron

2 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2018
bujebudanu1:

It was so easy for u to decipher. I know people like you
Iron recognises iron

14 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by coolestofall(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wish I was there so could give her this look.

7 Likes

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bujebudanu1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66530388][/quote]r

Lol
Girls talk
Girls savage
Girls advice
Girls questions
Are d least of my worries

I don't take or see em

1 Like

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by talk2archy: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
OP any drug news that is not from Naija please stop posting it here, let the tribal war continues....
those in west say 'aiz'
those in east say 'nay'

THE cool HAVE IT

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Oyindidi(f): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by martineverest(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
what will Nigerians say about this?... after all,her excuse is as foolish as that jamb snake
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by SweetJoystick(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Smd
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by PigMeat: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hehehe, I can smell Lie-muhammed around here.

1 Like

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by asawanathegreat(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amadioha and Ayilala will investigate this lie
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Jakasibo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked
She must be Lai Mohammed's long lost cousin
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by gunners160(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Na this kind girl wey be say them dey always lie say them dey on their period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped lebanese worker found dead in Kano / Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) / Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.