Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

"Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police (32487 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Godspowerlive: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
You still the learn work go make lai Mohammad lecture you for just three hours and see how your life will look Like.
By the time you graduate from lai Mohammad three hours train you can even tell them that is not cocaine na Abakaliki sait the will believe you and you go your way.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

Lefulefu come see ooogrin

this girl need to be recruited by out African ladiesgrin
na Wind of change blow d cocaine into her bagcheesy.. Cc greiboycheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by AnglicanProphet: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
We must believe that too...too.. She's learning from present day Nigerian Government. Snake swallowed money, Monkey swallowed money, Southerners are to be blamed for increased rate of smoking and drinking mixtures in the Northern Nigeria..... In that manner, wind can blow cocaine into someone's bag.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
na Wind of change blow d cocaine into her bagcheesy.. Cc greiboycheesy.

I just tire ooogrin
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by RexTramadol1: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dis is saka manje

haba mana!
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by osazeeblue01: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
She must be supporting APC...

This her lie weak me
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Papadoh(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
She must have been high on marijuana when she said that.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by EMMYNENTLY: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice lie grin

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lai we have found your missing niece!
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bigfather(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Asshhhhh....O ja mi lara jee !
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Arrester171(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
STRONG WINTER dey that side oo���
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Juxtathinka: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeWrites:

A Florida dancer who was busted with cocaine last month told officers the wind must have blown it into her purse.

Kennecia Posey, 26, was one of two passengers in a car that was stopped by Fort Pierce police after it was seen swerving in the roadway on March 21.

When officers approached the vehicle, they detected the smell of marijuana coming from inside the car. Officers later found cocaine and marijuana inside Posey's purse.

According to police, Posey admitted the marijuana was hers, but denied having any cocaine. “I don’t know anything about any cocaine.
The wind will blow her into prison .

It’s a windy day, it must have flown through the window and into my purse,” Posey said, according to police. She was arrested and booked into the county jail.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/wind-blew-cocaine-into-my-handbag-dancer-tells-police.html

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Minemrys: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Not funny
lol, u didn't get the joke.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Olawuyiamole: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lie mohammed daughter in action.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by bigtt76(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
This type of woman would get pregnant and when asked how it happened, would claim she fell on top of a preeeek and got pregnant grin
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by PapiFlin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Airbender
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by redsun(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
You don't blame her, that could put her in jail for life in that country if she has been involved with the law before.Little offenses like that have blacklisted thousands of black people for life in that country. Cocaine is bad, but Florida could rightly win the #1 cocaine distribution and usage capital of the world, it is a destructive drug of choice for people in the fast lane.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Christmasdon(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
this lie association with a snake swallowing 36million naira, ain't it.
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
That wind must have b very strong oooo
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Steviewonder(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
PapiFlin:
Airbender

Lol, confirm airlord
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by talk2percy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
They should check her DNA very well, she must be the lost daughter of LAI Mohammed!
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Airoflaw(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
she has a Nigeria decedant she's learning from our politicial(snake and money
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by Holuwatoobii(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
see lie, na pregnancy wind go blow into her body next

1 Like

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by moupe: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Joke of the century
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by uzazor(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Make I laughed small
no b lie we need to laf
Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by omoiyalayi(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Wind winder winderest

Re: "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police by baxmaich(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
just like snake swallowing 36million for naija,sure say dis girl no be naija she cum from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Officer Seen Scaling The Fence Of A House Occupied By Nigerians / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.