Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures (26512 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Igwe 2pac. He said when he becomes president petrol will be fiffy naira niccur. grin
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by tizzdi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
God anything that will make my fada to be like this ...catch fireeeeeee grin grin angry
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by Celense(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beety26:
Fresh pikin
young lady, which part of Asaba are you?
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by Seun360(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
The one and only #IgweTupac.
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by Sunnywhite0027(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

yo son as long as i live you forever Shan @yungshiine #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL #ELPRESIDENTE

Ma son sean i brag different @yungshiine #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL #ELPRESIDENTE

yall better give ma son @yungshiine some ACCOLADES #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL #ELPRESIDENTE

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1199/popular-nollywood-actor-charles-okocha-and-son-in-new-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by Amirullaha(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
���
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dammylois:
The son is cute...dunno what the father s upto
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by BabaT123: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amoshine, we global, shuv it up your ass haters, why you niggers snitching on his ass like crazy
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by XaviDayo(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Make I run go find accolades.....Oponu
Re: Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures by chukzyfcbb: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
sundayslim:
Ole
Hello pls is it possible to still get a link to mcsa videos from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.