Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity (8686 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Prognose:

The truth is that most marriages after a while lack the sexual fire that initiated it. For the sake of this article, we are looking at it from the women's angle as their being the culprit. You hear every day the common slogan married women give to their husbands "sex Na food" as if trying to tell the man he is childish for asking sex from her. Eventually following repeated rejections the man will stop asking his wife for sex.

What a miserable institution. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Prognose:

Not all men that cheat are bad men. Not all men want to cheat. But sex is a necessity in a man's life. Withholding sex from your man, no matter how "good and caring" he once was, will lead to other things. Your intimacy will stop. The closeness and affection will be the next to die. The next thing is you see the man always angry and looking for fault up and down.

Exactly!

Prognose:

And then one day he comes home smiling. He hugs you and there's a big grin on his face. He eats your food with relish and looks more alive than he has looked in years. You're thinking you're a good cook, not knowing the man has finally satisfied his craving elsewhere.

As you can see in this research, these men were still in love with their wives. They didn't claim to be unhappy with their marriage or want to leave. No. All they wanted was sex. Any sex. Any kind of sex at all. And that my dear is the crux of the matter.

He is back to life! grin

No one should live a deluded life.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by bennyrazz: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
when I saw the link after the post, my mind came down and I just lost interest in the topic
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Teespice(f): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Sagamite:

Yet, you will see people outside the marriage saying "Oh, they are happily married". Just because they have been married for X long years.

Yeah, right. What nonsense!

The miserable institution of marriage. undecided

This is actually related to a thread I was thinking of opening about what this woman said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oiaDXrxs7Q

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/671990/sex-drive-women-speak-after-Saira-Khans-Loose-Women-admission

This is why I always say courts should stay the fck out of marriage and not try to attribute fault on breakdown as no judge can ever be equipped with the ability to figure out the emotional and relationship dynamics between the two people in a relationship.

look who we have here.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Teespice:

look who we have here.

See you?

I should be saying that to you. grin
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by armyofone(m): 4:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Who us watching CNN's Christiane Amanpour sex around the world ?

On Saturday at 10pm, it will be Ghana!

Mindfulness, you watching the documentary?

I think married people should get sex in the confine of their marriage or have open relationship - both swinging.

2 Likes

Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Seahawk: 4:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Open marriage would be welcome if those men who so easily sleep with other women wouldn’t be hypocritical about someone else sleeping with their own wives.

Mindfulness:

The gist of this article is a problem that many couples face, the lack of passion in a marriage. Whether all these men were truthful or not, the problem remains for many couples. Her solution to this problem is a) open marriage and b) open communication and honesty and I believe that it is well thought out even though I share your reservations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Seahawk:
Open marriage would be welcome if those men who is easily sleep with other women wouldn’t be hypocritical about someone else sleeping with their own wives.

I wonder how many people (men or women) can do it. I couldn't but I think it would be more sincere than cheating.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
armyofone:
Who us watching CNN's Christiane Amanpour sex around the world ?

On Saturday at 10pm, it will be Ghana!

Mindfulness, you watching the documentary?

I think married people should get sex in the confine of their marriage or have open relationship - both swinging.

I wanted to watch it but missed it. undecided
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Seahawk: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

I wonder how many people (men or women) can do it. I couldn't but I think it would be more sincere than cheating.
a lot of women won’t have a problem doing it since they are already sharing their husbands anyway.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Seahawk:
a lot of women won’t have a problem doing it since they are already sharing their husbands anyway.

Possible.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
baby124:

But if caught, they could lose their marriage? Yes or no? I think when you cross that line to cheat. You don’t really mind rocking the boat.

Not in all cases.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Prognose:

Thank you.

You are welcome.
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by armyofone(m): 4:38am On Apr 12, 2018
This Saturday, Christine Amanpour will be in Ghana grin for the love and sex around the world docu. From the brief preview, looks like something interesting.

Crackhaus and Sagamite, don't miss it. Let's see what Ghana ladies want to let the world know about sex and love. The Japanese women sha grin shocked

Mindfulness:

I wanted to watch it but missed it. undecided
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ramdeuter
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
armyofone:
This Saturday, Christine Amanpour will be in Ghana grin for the love and sex around the world docu. From the brief preview, looks like something interesting.

Crackhaus and Sagamite, don't miss it. Let's see what Ghana ladies want to let the world know about sex and love. The Japanese women sha grin shocked

Uhhh!

Sex?

HTF did I miss this documentary? sad

What did the Ghana ladies eventually say?

They want Sagamu men? wink
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by EfemenaXY: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seahawk:

Sounds like an ôrgy.

What’s the point of being married? Better for both parties to “untie” themselves and become free agents rather than undermine the institution of marriage by swapping bodily fluids with numerous partners.

Eeek!!
Re: What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Sounds like an ôrgy.

What’s the point of being married? Better for both parties to “untie” themselves and become free agents rather than undermine the institution of marriage by swapping bodily fluids with numerous partners.

Eeek!!

Open marriage is part of the culture shock you'll see what you move from Nigeria to any country in the West. I saw & experienced it with my own eyes while in School. A girl told me she would prefer if her husband invited the lady he has a crush on to the house & lets them have sex, than him hiding & cheating on me. I've also met Swinging couples before, more than once.

Since then, I just concluded that White people are Crazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. / Mother's Day - Describe Mothers In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.