Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Monotheism, Atheism, Polytheism, Or Omnism? Where Do You Belong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Monotheism, Atheism, Polytheism, Or Omnism? Where Do You Belong? (2247 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Is Ifa Polytheism? / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monotheism, Atheism, Polytheism, Or Omnism? Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Monotheism - All of you who claim you're Abraham's descendants.

Atheism - This is for those who believe there's no God.

Polytheism - For those of us who believe in the joint existence of Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Amadioha, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Aphrodite, all the 300 million indian gods, and so on and so forth. (I belong here)

Omnism - Omnism is the recognition and respect of all religions; those who hold this belief are called omnists.

Pantheism - Pantheism is the belief that all reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god. Pantheists do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god and hold a broad range of doctrines differing with regards to the forms of and relationships between divinity and reality. Simply put, pantheists believe the universe is God.

So my people, where do you belong?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah / I Propose The Motion: Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good To The Society / The Christian And Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.