Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) (54265 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by awa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abokis live by politics.....such turnout is nearly impossible in the South East
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by deepwater(f): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When would politicians realize that large crowds mean nothing?
It could be a rented one.
u can't rent a crowd like this bro

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by deepwater(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
awa:
Abokis live by politics.....such turnout is nearly impossible in the South East

Nnamdi Kanu did it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Ratello: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Euouae:
Whoever is deceiving Atiku needs a pay rise.

The guy is good

Don't worry when this same Atiku emerged as PDP flag bearer and eventually becomes your President, you will be alive to see it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

Don't worry when this same Atiku emerged as PDP flag bearer and eventually becomes your President, you will be alive to see it all

Stop dreaming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Ratello: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Euouae:

Stop dreaming

Let me assume I am dreaming, oya over to you tell me who will be your President in 2019
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

Let me assume I am dreaming, oya over to you tell me who will be your President in 2019

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

What are you saying? Are some states off limits to campaigns?
Leave that one. APC mismanagement don finish am.

He knows not what to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Timfreds:
So PDP can still gather this huge crowd in Buhari home state? 2019 will be interesting indeed.

Once PDP presents kwakwanso, Adamu muazu, Sariki, Dakwambo, lamido and even useless Atiku, pdp will win in 2019 n Buhari dem knows this. That's why they are trying to entice igbos to vote Buhari in 2019 so that they can be president in 2023.

Buhari can only get 10% of SS n SE votes.

About 50% of SW votes.

And 60 - 70 percent of northern votes.

Then his opponent will take 90% of SE n SS, 50% of SW and 35% of northern Nigeria.

Gameover.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nedfed(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Even the dead feel this Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
wow! impressive!....

I CAN'T WAIT TO UN-VOTE THE CLANISH /REDUNDANT SADIST!

#NEVER AGAIN! ....bubu is a BLUNDER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by DTaj: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Timfreds:
So PDP can still gather this huge crowd in Buhari home state? 2019 will be interesting indeed.

Is this the so-called crowd PDP could pull in the entire North West zone?

And Atiku is ejaculating so prematurely?

North West is the largest zone in Nigeria, with also the largest voter population and this small crowd in front of PDP Katsina secretariat is the thing PDP is celebrating?

Buhari’s APC can easily mobilize this scanty crowd in Katsina alone, let alone the whole of North West (Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, Sokoto).

That dead party called PDP will never rule Nigerians again.

February 2019 is almost here. Some people will go on exile like Bode George did briefly in 2015 after Buhari won.

Buhari will WIN again in 2019; bookmark this post. Politics isn’t about yelling on social media...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and former vice president, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the surprisingly huge turnout of supporters at the party's mega rally in Katsina state.

Katsina is the home state of president Muhammadu Buhari who is a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Atiku praised the National Working Committee, NWC of the PDP, adding that they needed commendation for the successful outing. He wrote on social media;

"The NWC of PDP ably led by Prince Uche Secondus; Deputy National Chairman (North), Sen. Gamawa Babawo Garba, Zonal executives and chieftains and millions of our party faithful deserve commendation for the huge success of the PDP Northwest rally in Katsina."

https://politicsngr.com/atiku-reacts-huge-turnout-pdp-mega-rally-buharis-state-katsinaphotos/
The huge turnout of crowt is not the issue. Do they all have PVCs? I don't know why people are carried away with crowds. It's still the same crowd that would come out during apc's rally.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by kuffy05(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
OboOlora:
People Deceiving People! Let Atiku keep contesting every 4years till his net worth matches that of a councillior in Ihiala cheesy

That was how Buhari contested until he was mistakenly voted-in
I am sure 2019 the fool will contest again and fail to continue his Guinness record!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by emmasege: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who'll rent the crowd and with which resources? Hope you know PDP is currently broke.

Simply put, hunger pushed those folks out and wait to see the kind of annoying hunger that will make people vote out this party of affliction and disunity out, come 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by LZAA: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
imhotep:
Davit is thoroughly confused.
cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Saintp(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Politicians know that very well. The only set of people who don't know are the stupid supporters of both parties on this forum.
One nairalander insulted me here cos I downplayed the large crowd at Buhari's rally. He felt the crowd is a statement of acceptance of buhari. What will he now say for this crowd here? Maybe a rejection of buhari.
Crowd means nothing in this country due to poverty. Don't be surprised the same people that came out for APC are also the ones for PDP as long the organisers will give them little change.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
psucc:
Being deceived and yet you see food to eat is better than an Association of Past Criminals who doesn't care about your living. Where hunger spares they sent in herdsmen
Hahaaaaa grin grin grin.Guy u harsh oh
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by TourismMan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Buhari must surely vacate Aso Rock in less than 12months from now.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Keepbanning:
You dey watch atiku e dey enter ogidigboigbo you dey watch am e dey win o...atiku na man o ewo

By the way check my signature....serious buyer
U must be from Delta state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by LWKM(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Even this goat knows that Buhari is a bad idea for 2019

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
All is poliTRICS!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Enice(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

What are you saying? Are some states off limits to campaigns?
recently Buhari toured some states due to the security issues those states had. We heard some governors (Wike to be specific) shouting on top of their voice that Buhari was heating up the polity. Also some South Eastern states are saying that there will be blood if Buhari come to their state. Recently Fayuse was calling out to Orji Uzor Kalu not to come to Ekiti. See, PDP are bad belle peoples party. If it were Rivers state, there would have been bloodshed,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by jbtobsyn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Someone among the crowd raised a banner of positive change.Hunger knows no tribe. They even know that buhari's change is a negative one.
Buhari must go back to daura come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Keepbanning:

Yes o proud waffarian o...Ibori godson
Hahaaaa no wonder. How is warri now has Okowa stated some projects?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by UcheIgboanugo: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
OboOlora:
People Deceiving People! Let Atiku keep contesting every 4years till his net worth matches that of a councillior in Ihiala cheesy
Ihiala lol! cheesy
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by bfire(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Once PDP presents kwakwanso, Adamu muazu, Sariki, Dakwambo, lamido and even useless Atiku, pdp will win in 2019 n Buhari dem knows this. That's why they are trying to entice igbos to vote Buhari in 2019 so that they can be president in 2023.

Buhari can only get 10% of SS n SE votes.

About 50% of SW votes.

And 60 - 70 percent of northern votes.

Then his opponent will take 90% of SE n SS, 50% of SW and 35% of northern Nigeria.

Gameover.

Are you aware that, the 70% votes from the north is more than 100% votes
from both South South and South east?

Do the calculation again or go back to the records of the last election.

Again, there will be very scanty voters from the entire South: SW, SS, SE.
The reason is that, no south-man is competing. It will interest you to know
that 5% of SE would want to waste their time to vote for a Notherner;
whichever way it is, both Party candidate will still come from the North.

The only exception is, if the third force party presents a person like Duke

Head or tail: Buhari will win

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Keepbanning:

Last time I visited, Okowa can best be described as the worst governor
Na wa
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
deepwater:
Kai

I always say it, the southerners think that are wise. Ranting online and shhhhit, majority without PVC.

The northern know politics so much, I bet 90% of people in that crowd got at least 2 PVC each. And everybody over there vote including their cows.

Nevertheless, this shows the level of joblessness in the north, without declaring a public holiday a political party pulls this stunt

Even Nnamdi Kanu always request his members to shut their business before he pulls stuffs like this.

And before u quote me, these Fulani's in kastina hot no business than killing your people.

angry

The illiterate north will always rule the educated south.
Until every stays on his own.

Quote me only if u have a voters card.
I don't care who u vote for
I just wanna be sure u are above 18

Lol.
I have a voters card, am a northerner (middle belt though).

But you're right, majority of the people ranting online don't have a voters card, and they want to change this government, the question is how?

And the answer is #PVC
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Borderless: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Enice:
Note! When Buhari and APC goes to Rivers, bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom to campaign, let nobody shout out that they are hitting up the polity

Are you pained already? Chill, you guys would be so disappointed.

We are smarter now!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / 2023 Elections Vs June 12, 1993 Elections - Daily Trust / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.