Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) (54264 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Ratello: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Euouae:

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

It shall not be well with whoever curse you and I pray that Jesus will have mercy on you and set you free (Amen)! Visit any MFM branch for the commencement of your 7 day deliverance my brother because what is happening to you is not ordinary. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Victoryzz: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are you aware that tecno headquarters now have official online store app called (Tecno HQ) Download it from play store now for update ,discounted prices of latest phones tank me lita

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Enice(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Once PDP presents kwakwanso, Adamu muazu, Sariki, Dakwambo, lamido and even useless Atiku, pdp will win in 2019 n Buhari dem knows this. That's why they are trying to entice igbos to vote Buhari in 2019 so that they can be president in 2023.

Buhari can only get 10% of SS n SE votes.

About 50% of SW votes.

And 60 - 70 percent of northern votes.

Then his opponent will take 90% of SE n SS, 50% of SW and 35% of northern Nigeria.

Gameover.
baldadash. When it comes to voting the average Northerner does not think the way southerners think. Point to note. The average Northerner is going to the farm and smiling to the bank while you in the south sit your asses out crying "we are hungry, there are no jobs" you keep waiting for oil money which will never come. Shame! 80% of Northerners are farmers and are making millions daily. If you doubt, go to the markets and see truck load of produce coming to town from the North. Buhari's policy of Nigerians to feed Nigeria is working and Northerners are grateful. Now, why would those Northerner not vote for him? Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had. Most of the past ones where afraid to take the bull by the horn just because of what some will say first term politics like GEJ and OBJ. But Buhari has done what is good for Nigeria. How long can we keep importing rice, chicken, garri, beans fish, toothpick etc when we have fertile soil to plant these produce? Our foreign reserves are going up like never before. A good FX improve the credit ratings of a country which in turn encourages investors. Keep sitting at home insulting Buhari, your white collar job will soon come.

Note: those of you shouting high exchange rate, a high echange rate encourages export and discourage imports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by billyG(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Huge turn out indeed!same crowd will grace APC rally.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Enice(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Borderless:

Are you pained already? Chill, you guys would be so disappointed.

We are smarter now!
keep getting smarter. In 2015, you guys were in power, you used SSS, NA, NN, NPF, Afenifere, Obas, witches and wizards, CAN etc you still lost. In 2019, you will loose again. You think non issues like Buhari is BH etc will make you win? Think again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by billyG(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Once PDP presents kwakwanso, Adamu muazu, Sariki, Dakwambo, lamido and even useless Atiku, pdp will win in 2019 n Buhari dem knows this. That's why they are trying to entice igbos to vote Buhari in 2019 so that they can be president in 2023.

Buhari can only get 10% of SS n SE votes.

About 50% of SW votes.

And 60 - 70 percent of northern votes.

Then his opponent will take 90% of SE n SS, 50% of SW and 35% of northern Nigeria.

Gameover.
I doubt if d SS & SE will giv 2% of votes b/c Azikiwe or Gej is not on d balot paper,nnamdi kanu has ordered ipob not 2 vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by jansonn(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
I stand with sowore omoyele for 2019
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
billyG:

I doubt if d SS & SE will giv 2% of votes b/c Azikiwe or Gej is not on d balot paper,nnamdi kanu has ordered ipob not 2 vote.

That's a cool self deception.

Bubu n APC already know what's up and that's why They are begging igbos to vote Bubu in 2019 so that they can become president in 2023. grin.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Enice:
baldadash. When it comes to voting the average Northerner does not think the way southerners think. Point to note. The average Northerner is going to the farm and smiling to the bank while you in the south sit your asses out crying "we are hungry, there are no jobs" you keep waiting for oil money which will never come. Shame! 80% of Northerners are farmers and are making millions daily. If you doubt, go to the markets and see truck load of produce coming to town from the North. Buhari's policy of Nigerians to feed Nigeria is working and Northerners are grateful. Now, why would those Northerner not vote for him? Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had. Most of the past ones where afraid to take the bull by the horn just because of what some will say first term politics like GEJ and OBJ. But Buhari has done what is good for Nigeria. How long can we keep importing rice, chicken, garri, beans fish, toothpick etc when we have fertile soil to plant these produce? Our foreign reserves are going up like never before. A good FX improve the credit ratings of a country which in turn encourages investors. Keep sitting at home insulting Buhari, your white collar job will soon come.

Note: those of you shouting high exchange rate, a high echange rate encourages export and discourage imports.

The average northerner is very hungry now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
bfire:

Are you aware that, the 70% votes from the north is more than 100% votes
from both South South and South east?

Do the calculation again or go back to the records of the last election.

Again, there will be very scanty voters from the entire South: SW, SS, SE.
The reason is that, no south-man is competing. It will interest you to know
that 5% of SE would want to waste their time to vote for a Notherner;
whichever way it is, both Party candidate will still come from the North.

The only exception is, if the third force party presents a person like Duke

Head or tail: Buhari will win

U are foooooling ur self in an industrial scale. PDP is presenting a northerner in 2019 n the northern votes will split.

And obviously Bubu won't get anything in the south.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by mikolo80: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
10 000 ppl times 1000 naira
measly 10million and they may not even pay
Timfreds:
So PDP can still gather this huge crowd in Buhari home state? 2019 will be interesting indeed.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When would politicians realize that large crowds mean nothing?
It could be a rented one.
same way votes will be rented
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
davit:
People Deceiving People
All Promises Cancelled

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Eze2000(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When would politicians realize that large crowds mean nothing?
It could be a rented one.
in Ekiti or Rivers I would agree with u but never in Buhari, home were u could get stoned for switching loyalty for even 2k. think abt it well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by billyG(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That's a cool self deception.

Bubu n APC already know what's up and that's why They are begging igbos to vote Bubu in 2019 so that they can become president in 2023. grin.
Do u hav a pvc?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by osazsky(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
anything other than buhari will be OK for me even a rat,I rather support an animal Dan Dis bigot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
They are all the same
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
OboOlora:
People Deceiving People! Let Atiku keep contesting every 4years till his net worth matches that of a councillior in Ihiala cheesy
Dry
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by JAMESOJAY: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
APC are blood suckers...I hope this will answer your question lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Enice(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

well lets wait till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Str8talk21: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
davit:
People Deceiving People

At we r still alive...unlike ur blood sucking APC Govt regime that has allowed fulani-herdsmen terrorists to murder pple indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Str8talk21: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
davit:
People Deceiving People

At we r still alive...unlike ur bloo.d suc.king APC Govt regime that has allowed fulani-herdsmen terrorists to murder pple indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by sidefresh: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
there is a different BTW rally and election it is easier to gather grows for rally than election
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by brookz: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
But the APC is Not Shaken at all.

If them like, make thy assemble the whole of their Supporters in the Country.......

Nothing for them come 2019.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Adebowale89(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
deepwater:
Kai

I always say it, the southerners think that are wise. Ranting online and shhhhit, majority without PVC.

The northern know politics so much, I bet 90% of people in that crowd got at least 2 PVC each. And everybody over there vote including their cows.

Nevertheless, this shows the level of joblessness in the north, without declaring a public holiday a political party pulls this stunt

Even Nnamdi Kanu always request his members to shut their business before he pulls stuffs like this.

And before u quote me, these Fulani's in kastina hot no business than killing your people.

angry

The illiterate north will always rule the educated south.
Until every stays on his own.

Quote me only if u have a voters card.
I don't care who u vote for
I just wanna be sure u are above 18

read what u wrote again with your inconsistency bla bla northerners have PVC bla bla

2019 is not going to be ethnicity because the strong party are picking a northerner as their candidate

so quit this northerners has PVC, southerners doesn't. folks like u should stop making them see us as unserious regions. you want everyone to get PVC but u don't care whom they want to vote? abeg what's your stand gan gan?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
billyG:

Do u hav a pvc?

Nope.

I will vote with international passport Sir.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by billyG(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope.
I will vote with international passport Sir.
U see,that's what am talking about u can even vote with akara paper.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
billyG:

U see,that's what am talking about u can even vote with akara paper.
I don't have Akara paper.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by hassymo5(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
PDP ..SE,,SS,, SW,,NC
APC...NE,NW
90% SURE
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by dematino(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
I just came back from Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna. I can tell you Northerner's are not happy with Buhari. They're ready to vote him out because the hunger in their land is much now. But the only problem they have is that they will vote a Northerner/Muslim. I have videos of their childrens,Almajiri I took on the streets of Katsina, Sokoto. They said they were better with PDP/Gej govt.
PrecisionFx:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by dematino(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Things has changed now.Let me tell 2015 election was election BTW North vs South,2019 Election is election BTW North vs North. In 2015 election Northerner just want Gej out of the govt.

I just came back from Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna. I can tell you Northerner's are not happy with Buhari. They're ready to vote him out because the hunger in their land is much now. But the only problem they have is that they will vote a Northerner/Muslim. I have videos of their childrens,Almajiri I took on the streets of Katsina, Sokoto. They said they were better with PDP/Gej govt.
Enice:
keep getting smarter. In 2015, you guys were in power, you used SSS, NA, NN, NPF, Afenifere, Obas, witches and wizards, CAN etc you still lost. In 2019, you will loose again. You think non issues like Buhari is BH etc will make you win? Think again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by emotionroll(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
I and d whole if my clan prefer to have a bad leadership dat puts food on our table...dan a saint buhari dat cos us hunger and darkness ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / 2023 Elections Vs June 12, 1993 Elections - Daily Trust / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.