Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses (13254 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Lmao grin

Lemme show you!
No mind that guy jawe cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by iragunima: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
I'm a staff of a reputable oil company I can tender proofs of any kind all I want to do is to assure you that this business is too trusted it was actually revealed to me by my boss pls don't waste time I can do a deal with you if you ain't sure I will give you a cheque of half the money and and you give me half the profit when being paid I have huge investment with them and they have never for one day fail to pay me my interest call me one 08051826774 I choose not to give it out so cheap some people don't value cheap info
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Enmas078(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Lmao grin

Lemme show you!

Currently now the cryptocurrency world is suffering a set back especially the first quarter of this year.. Last year was a boom in the cryptocurrency world.... Normally it does not go smoothly like... Nothing comes easy.... My lost was around 6k dollars last due to holding... But does not mean end of life anyway...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / Nigeria Rice Mill Hits 250 Tonnes Daily Production / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.