Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People (554 Views)

Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
I know God is not answering black people's prayer. All the facts and empirical evidence shows he doesn't. Don't get angry, I will explain. “To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people.” – Charlie Munger

The bible said God is a God of love and justice and he is fair. Right? So he gave everyone the same. The only thing we have to do is use what he gave us to create wonders. West Africa alone can feed Europe. They can produce over $300 billion worth of food yearly if they wanted.

River Congo is 8-11 kilometers wide in some places. now let that sink in for a while. Imagine a river that is 8,000m - 11,000m wide. It is 4,700 kilometers long. It is big enough to power entire Africa and produce enough fish to feed Africa and Europe combined.

Any country that is brave enough to plant just 34 million coconut trees in West Africa will start earning over $20 billion every year after 4 years. That is just 200,000 hectares of farm. It will turn over 100,000 families to middle class family. 36 African countries don't earn this much yearly.

I can write a book about this. Yet all these people are poor.

If God was to still be answering the prayers of Africans for daily bread then that won't be fair to the Europeans, American and the Asians.

The Chinese are literally working their behinds off to study and build new technologies that the government jail anyone that is not working hard.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=358033211369460&id=158338594672257

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
OP, prayer is not the answer.

Apart from maybe South America, most continents aren't as blessed as Mama Africa. Its not entirely our fault though. We were mentally raped.
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by IdeyFindWife: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Apart from maybe South America, most continents aren't as blessed as Mama Africa. Its not entirely our fault though. We were mentally raped.

Don't mind the OP.

What's God got to do with it? People rope Papa-Goddy into too much in Nigeria same way they furk up severally and claim say "Na Devil Handwork"! Blame, blame, blame! Even inept PMB is a champion "blamer", very good at blaming his ancestors even after 3yrs in office?!

When pple decide to pray all day & do nothing about their civic responsibilities, they're actually mocking God. People refuse to hold leadership accountable but hero-worship mediocres versed only in stealing.

What's the budgetary allocation for education, health, science &; tech? Look at the massive share of the budget going into servicing recurrent expenditure? What enabling incentives can manufacturers look forward to in this economic environment? There isn't even Power and now, Security is off the table! How many new universities are being built, what about equipping the ones built to standard?

There's corruption everywhere but it's only in Nigeria that it appears every other thing is being sabotaged by it.

2019 approaches, open your eyes. Even Christ Jesus said "Watch & Pray"! If Nigerians intentionally vote in pple who lack the track record, the solutions, the resources and the goodwill, they will see that even God won't be able to save you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
these deluded christians will blame god on every miserable thing that is happeneing to their lives, lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and seun cc: mynd44 and maclatunji
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Mentally sir by who?
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by GavelSlam: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
What prayer are you expecting to be answered?

You have cocoa but the chocolate industry is worth 100 billion dollars annually from which you make close to zilch.

You chop your neighbours head in the hope that it would yield money whilst others are looking to use their neighbours intelligence to make billions...everybody gains.

Your mates are in the laboratory day and night but you prefer to go for church meetings or see your imam for special prayers.

Don't worry continue praying maybe one day God would change His pattern of answering you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
What prayer are you expecting to be answered?

You have cocoa but the chocolate industry is worth 100 billion dollars annually from which you make close to zilch.

You chop your neighbours head in the hope that it would yield money whilst others are looking to use their neighbours intelligence to make billion...everybody gains.

Your mates are in the laboratory day and night but you prefer to go for church meetings or see your imam for special prayers.

Don't worry continue praying maybe one day God would change is pattern of answering you.
God bless you sir m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Adieza:

Mentally sir by who?

Colonial masters, my friend. Everything we are today, is as a result of them.
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by whitebeard(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Eh be white na..we have so many bleaching creams in market, I can list em'
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

hmm
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Colonial masters, my friend. Everything we are today, is as a result of them, the puppets in government and their citizen who gladly accept their nonsense.

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Man2utd(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Or black people are wasting Gods resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
whitebeard:
Eh be white na..we have so many bleaching creams in market, I can list em'
You mean including white people?
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Man2utd(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

When we have moved on to neo colonialism. Stop blaming the colonial masters please. We are our own problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by whitebeard(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Adieza:

You mean including white people?
the topic: "God is not answering the prayer of black people"

That my friend, looks like a problem..!

So I gave an obvious answer.."be white"..!!

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Gerrard59(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Tell that to Singaporeans, Chinese, Indians, Malaysians, Indonesians etc. Nonsense and ingredients!

@Post, The problem with your post is that you believe prayers develop a nation.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Emmanystone: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
He answered mine today.
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by eddy1977(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Church brainwashed me thoroughly.
Once i left African churches behind, my life became better
Re: God Is Not Answering The Prayers Of Black People by Adieza(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
eddy1977:
Church brainwashed me thoroughly. Once i left African churches behind, my life became better
Waoh Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Women In Hijab Dancing ‘shaku Shaku’ Offensive To Islam, MURIC Tells Falz / 2019: Primate Ayodele Speaks On What God Told Him About Saraki Becoming Presiden / The Secret And Truth Of Predestination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.