Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. (581 Views)

N-Power: Has Anyone Been Redeployed Successfully After Applying For It?? / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hi there,

Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State.

Who would like to share this?

#NPowerNG

Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by xreal: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Npower has gotten economic impact on Nigeria as a whole. Ask the corps.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by Goovo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
if u read this very well, it gives insight on when the 2017 list will be released.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by stevemayor: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Hi
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by endtime1(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2018
npowerng:
Hi there,
Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State.
Who would like to share this?
#NPowerNG
Good day please I will like to know when I will be reinstated to npower deniyi2@gmail.com
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by Yusif0510(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
God bless Npower team, and God bless federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
stevemayor:
Some 2016 exited beneficiaries claim to have received REINSTATEMENT MESSAGES over the weekend. Please what is the update with respect to my own case. Mayomistephen23@gmail.com

Good day, sir.

We are working on it, If you were exited wrongly you would be reinstated sir, please be patient it a process and it ongoing.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yusif0510:
God bless Npower team, and God bless federal government of Nigeria.

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
endtime1:

Good day
please I will like to know when I will be reinstated to npower
deniyi2@gmail.com

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
xreal:
Npower has gotten economic impact on Nigeria as a whole. Ask the corps.

Thumbs Up.
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by npowerng: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Goovo:
if u read this very well, it gives insight on when the 2017 list will be released.

smiley
Re: Hi there, Below, is the economic impact N-Power has had on Gombe State. by stevemayor: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

THS Advantage Job Vacancies (4 Positions) / Online Sales Representative Needed At Igctrader / How I'm Making $4000+ Monthly With My Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.